Sip, smile and unwine-d...
It’s so time to sip into summer. Check out our top five ways to wine away the day this season!
(5) POOL PACKING. Imagine your cooler full of Butter, beach reads (we love PopSugar’s pool-side page turners), and freshly made guac and chips. Pool time just got a whole lot Butter! And please, do not forget the sunscreen—ButterLovers, stay smooth with All Good’s Sunscreen Butter! You’re welcome!
(4) MIXIN' IT UP. Summer’s our excuse to get our fizz on. Sunshine and sparkling is where it’s at. So we’ve taken our fave Toast bubbles to the next level with new summer POP-tails. Make amazing Tropical Toast-inis, Creamsicle Toast-mosas, or for traditionalists a Toast Royale. Three new ways to ensure you never miss your chance to sparkle this summer!
(3) CHILLING OUT. It’s 4pm and you just broke out into a cold sweat (not the good kind) because the last bottle of Butter in the fridge didn’t get replaced (aaargh). How can you possibly get through this sultry summer evening without a cool glass of your favorite Chard? Easy. Wrap a wet paper towel around your bottle of Butter and put in the freezer for 15 minutes (and not a minute longer – we suggest a timer and a good dose of self-restraint.) Bada-bing, bada-boom… you've got cold creamy Butter!
(2) COOL JaMS. On a steamy summer night, we hang out with our favorite summer tunes and a bottle of JaM Cab straight from the fridge. That’s right, let your JaM hang out in the same cold spot as Butter and Toast, and this smooth, sexy red is ready to rock! Fruity, delicious and just what the DJ ordered. Check out our new Summer JaMs playlist!
(1) DAY-DRINK (responsibly). Yup…we just said it. It’s summer, and you shouldn’t be stuck inside missing out on this perfect weather! Start a group text with your best friends, take the rest of the day off, and find the best place to get together for a glass or two. May we suggest your deck, backyard, or better yet your front porch—that way you can invite the neighbors over too. We long to be your official wines for friends, fun, and sun! With love, John and Michele—the “J” and “M” in JaM!
A tropical play on Bellinis, featuring your favorite Sparkling wine, Toast!
Just add 3 heaping spoonfuls of passion fruit puree to your glass & fill it to the top with Toast!
Next thing you know, you're sipping bubbles on the beach in Bali.
Three days of awesome live music on a gorgeous SoCal beach? Yes, please!!! All we need is you there to JaM with us!
JaM Cellars is the proud wine sponsor for this year’s Ohana Music Festival, which will be rocking Doheny State Beach Sep 8-10., 2017. Think Eddie Vedder, Jack Johnson, Social Distortion, The Pixies, Ray Lamontagne, Fiona Apple and much more! Plus of course, a beachful of JaM Cellars wine, craft beer and spirits, and some of Orange County’s tastiest local eats. The festival donates a portion of its proceeds to the San Onofre Parks Foundation and the Doheny State Beach Interpretive Association, to help keep our Cali-coastlines beautiful!
Ohana means family in Hawaiian, so it just wouldn't be right to go without our JaMFans… that’s why we’re giving away a pair of general admission passes this summer!
CLICK TO ENTER. Find out if you are the winner Friday, August 4.
We can’t wait to JaM with our feet in the sand, fists in the air, and Butter in our glasses. See you at Ohana!
Sip and surf-watch overlooking the waves of Waikiki? Luscious Butter with the lush gardens of Kauai? Pack-your-own-picnics at Punalu’s Black Sand Beach? You bet! Check out where to find Butter Hawaiian style.
No plans for the islands right now? Not a problem…pick up a couple of leis, play some Amy Hanaiali'i our favorite Hawaiian songstress and throw a Buttery luau at home. Mahalo!
Let's sip like royalty, baby! Keep in mind this is French royalty, not English. So you gotta say it like rrroy-aaaal for the proper effect.
BottleRock may be over, but summer music is just getting started! JaM is hosting a twice-weekly summer concert series at JaM Cellars Napa through October!
JaMSessions are every Thursday at 7pm and Friday at 9pm in our downtown Napa living room.
There’s no cover charge, so grab your friends and get down here! (Did we mention there’s a disco ball?)
Congrats to all our ButterLovers – we’re almost sold out! But we planned ahead (Yay!) and more fresh Butter has been mellowing and getting ready for this very occasion. The 2016 vintage is creamy and Butter-ful—just the way you like it.
Watch for its release in stores this August and at JaM Napa and online. Grab a bottle and tell us what you think on Facebook or Instagram. Better yet, grab your friends for a Butter-tasting and post some pics #jamcellars #ButterisBetter. Don’t have any of the 2015 vintage? Well…we do have maybe just a couple cases left here at Butter HQ…get ‘em quick.
We've updated Sunday morning's beverage of choice, giving it a creamy twist.
A sinfully sweet play on the classic Orange Creamsicle pops you had in the freezer, this update is "Easy Like Sunday Morning" to prep, and is sure to be a hit!
Just blend together one frozen vanilla yogurt cup (or a couple scoops of FroYo if you prefer), half a can of orange juice concentrate, and a bottle of Toast!
How epic was this year’s event? Check out our highlight reel...
JaM Cellars was the Presenting Sponsor of BottleRock again this year, and honestly, there was a ton of work involved in pulling that off. But we have to say… it was totally worth it! We had so much fun dancing in the sun, sipping Butter in the shade, and singing along with all you JaMFans at the JaMPad!
How awesome was the JaMPad this year? Butter yellow ceilings, disco balls, 9 JaMSessions, 3 levels, Alice 97.3, 700 people jumping with Michael Franti, Butterballs, huge video walls, and to top it off – a perfect view of the JaM Cellars stage! Adam Levine and Maroon 5 had everyone on their feet dancing their hearts out, Tom Petty made the crowd sing-along, and The Foo Fighters closed the weekend with full-on, take-no-prisoners set that put the ROCK back in rock-n-roll!
The Butter was flowing, the JaM Cab was JaMmin’, and Toast was sparkling everywhere we looked. It was an amazing, unbelievable weekend, and we are tired… but we can’t wait to do it all again!
Thanks for BottleRocking with us! Check out #JaMCellars #JaMPad #BottleRock to spot JaMCam pics of you and your friends – and for inspiration to come to Napa next year!
Three ways to show Dad he’s your kinda JaM...
If you ask the Internet, dads across America are hoping for the latest gadget, bottle of wine, or something else from the countless lists of “perfect” Father’s Day gifts. If you ask Dad, he doesn’t know what he wants so he just ends up with socks and underwear.
Here’s the real story on what he wants for Dad’s Day… and how to give it to him! We call that a much Butter way to celebrate.
Dad’s JaM. On Father’s Day, Dad gets up when he wants, eats what he wants, and dresses how he wants (sweat pants are dress pants today!). Give him the gift of uninterrupted whatever-Dad-wants time!
Our Hero. Dad (not so) secretly wants to be Superman (or Batman, or even Captain America) – so let him! Treat him like the hero he is and celebrate his super powers!
Show Him the Love. You know your Dad’s a secret softie who loves his kids more than anything. Turn on some tunes, grab a bottle of rich, satisfying JaM Cabernet, and savor your time together. Hugs mandatory!
Happy Father’s Day from JaM Cellars! Sip, smile and share your Father’s Day celebrations with us on social @JaMCellars… #DadsJaM.
July 20, 2017(1 Comment)
July 20, 2017(1 Comment)
July 20, 2017
July 20, 2017
July 20, 2017
July 20, 2017
July 20, 2017
July 19, 2017
June 8, 2017(1 Comment)
June 8, 2017
- 4th Friday JaMSessions (3)
- 4th of July (1)
- BottleRock (3)
- Butter Chardonnay (9)
- Celebrations (1)
- Easy Entertaining (1)
- Events (5)
- Friendsgiving (1)
- Giveaways (2)
- Holidays (6)
- JaM Cabernet (6)
- JaM Cellars, Napa (5)
- John and Michele (1)
- KAABOO Del Mar (1)
- Life Hacks (1)
- Live Music (1)
- Live Music JaMSessions (1)
- Playlists (1)
- Summer (6)
- Toast Sparkling (5)