Sip, smile and unwine-d...
Yep, it’ll be here before you know it, and seeing as we consider ourselves the #1 Mom-approved Chardonnay, we are going all out for our Moms and yours for May 14th. Here’s how we like to be Butter-ed up. All you Moms out there, just pass this honey-do list along to your family for a blissful Mother’s Day. You’re welcome…
10. Just. Let. Me. Sleep. And then around noon o’clock a little breakfast. How about some strawberries, a buttery croissant and Toast-mosa(s)?
9. Chore-free day (or week?) The house is all picked up, laundry put away, ironing done (does anyone actually iron aymore?), dishwasher emptied and the fridge is fully stocked for me…with Butter of course.
8. No judgment. Whether I want to stay in my PJs, throw on that LBD, or pull out my prom dress from the 80’s…I look AWESOME.
7. No driving for me today…not to school, swim practice, or the mall. Today is all about Taxi, Uber, Lyft, or designated driver (a.k.a YOU).
6. Taxi! And with #7 taken care of, let’s pick up my friends for a little Mom’s Day lunch…starting with a cool glass of Butter-licious creaminess. Cheers!
5. We hereby declare Mom’s Day calorie-free. That burger and fries with our Butter sounds pretty good right about now…crème brûlée, anyone?
4. Money whaaat? There’s no guilt today, no checking credit card alerts, and no buyer’s remorse, either. I'm a Mom, I deserve this [insert designer name here…]
3. Flowers. We love them in any size shape or color, all over the house, petals in the bedroom, and maybe one between your teeth. Flowers? Yes you can.
2. Family time. Hang out with me. Let’s take selfies. Tell stories. Play games. Make memories. Just try not to kill your little brother today…please.
1. Wine + Dinner = Winner. You know you owe me about 10 million home-cooked meals, right? Just pour me a glass of Butter and I’ll watch as you peel, chop and sauté your way to the best meal I’ve ever tasted…because you made it. Thank you.
Click here for a printable Mother’s Day wine bottle gift tag telling Mom all the reasons she deserves a glass of Butter!
Please Mom’s-Day-drink responsibly. Happy Mother’s Day.
Find Butter near you!
Yep! We’re turning the big “1” in May, and adding more music and chances to JaM with us than ever before. BottleRock band Serf & James will be playing Saturday, May 13th to celebrate. We will also be giving away our final pair of 3 – Day GA sold-out BottleRock passes to one lucky guest who visits on our birthday. Want to join us? Let us know here!
And why have only one JaMSession a week when you can have two? Starting this summer, you catch live music at JaM on Thursdays and Fridays. BottleRock bands will be playing live JaMSessions May 5th, 12th, and 19th in the run up to the BottleRock 2017. Check out the schedule here! We can’t wait to see you!
As Presenting Sponsor again this year, we’re counting down to our first sip of summer and gearing up for an incredible weekend of sunshine, music, friends, and JaM wines being served throughout the festival…yum!
All you outdoor music festival veterans know this already, but preparation is everything... so here’s a checklist to help get your BottleRock on this year:
The JaMPad is THE place to be in GA. Come and lounge in the shade overlooking the JaM Cellars Stage, or rock out to bands and DJ-hosted dance parties between sets. All while sipping on easy-to-love Butter, JaM and Toast.
Don’t forget! Alice Radio’s Jayn will host up-close and personal JaMSessions at the JaMPad with artists all 3 days.
Check out the daily lineups. Missing your favorite band is not an option.
Drool at the food choices…
Pack a festival survival kit. Don’t want to make your own? No problem, we found a ready-to-go kit with 20 concert essentials to keep you JaMming all weekend long.
Come by and visit us at the JaMPad by the JaM Cellars stage. We can’t wait to see you there!
You helped earn Butter Chardonnay an Impact Hot Brand Award for 2016! Luscious, creamy, melt-in-your-mouth Butter was featured in the March issue of M. Shanken’s Impact and the April issue of Market Watch Magazine. Get ready for your close up, ButterLovers.
Butter’s not JaM’s only wine that’s making headlines these days. Our berry-licious JaM Cab just won gold at the TEXSOM International Wine Competition. As if you needed another excuse to pick up a bottle! Who doesn’t want a luscious and lovable easy-drinking Cab for under $20? Well Kathey Lee and Leslie of the Today show certainly do – check out their fun JaM with Lamb segment.
The best thing about all this attention? Well now you can find JaM wines right in your neighborhood. Check it out…find Butter and JaM near me now!
Wedding season is a whirlwind of bachelorette parties with bubbles, fizzy bridal brunches, and cork-popping rehearsal dinners. Here’s our guide to Sparkling Wine…err, we mean Wedding Season…
Stock up. Keeping bubbly on hand is a must for impromptu bridesmaid planning and celebratory Toast-ing.
Fizz-piration is the magic ingredient for the best maid-of-honor speech you ever wrote…with the sweetest ending: “A Toast to love, laughter, and happy ever after.” (You’re welcome.)
Be Miss POP-ular. Tie a ribbon around Toast and gift away to shower hosts, parents of the bride…and maybe to yourself too?
Never miss a chance to sparkle—show off your sparkling savvy with our Big Day wine calculator…you’ll be the reason no one runs out of bubbles.
Whether you’re the bride, bridesmaid, Mother of the bride, or best friend…bubbles make everything better…and we’ll Toast to that!
Chardonn-HEYYY, Arizona ButterLovers! Want to win the ultimate girls’ getaway BottleRock Napa Valley?
How’d you and your bestie like to take your first sip of summer with Maroon 5, Tom Petty, and the Foo Fighters at the sold-out BottleRock Napa Valley music festival? Here’s your chance to win the ultimate girls’ getaway… great music, awesome food, and luscious, easy-to-love Butter Chardonnay by BottleRock Presenting Sponsor JaM Cellars!
We’re giving away a pair of General Admission BottleRock passes, roundtrip airfare for two from Phoenix, and a four-night hotel stay at the Andaz Napa May 25-29, 2017 to listeners of 94.5 KOOL FM. Check their website for details here on how to enter and win! (Here’s a hint… it involves lots of BUTTER!)
Sip, smile and share! #JaMCellars
What’s not to love about Easter… spring sunshine, a Butter-y brunch with the fam, and plenty of JaM with your lamb! Turns out our Today Show friends Jenna, Kathy Lee and Leslie agree... check out their fun segment pairing JaM with Lamb this Sunday (and slipping a little in with the brownies, too)! Now that’s our kind of holiday!
We’ll be taking our cue from Leslie this weekend and pairing easy-to-love wines with every part of the Easter festivities. (Did someone say, “Adult Easter Basket”?) Whether you’re a boozy brunch warrior, Easter feast fanatic, functioning chocoholic, or just love wine-ing in the springtime, JaM Cellars wishes you a great holiday weekend!
In case your stocks have run low, you can find your nearest bottle of Butter, JaM or Toast here!
Spring time is wine time...
Spring is finally here! Which means it's time to release our bright and beautiful 2015 Butter Chardonnay, Napa Valley...the ultimate springtime accessory!
Check out the selection of JaM Cellars' wines and place your order.
We're celebrating this new release with a 20% discount on all JaM Cellars Napa Valley wines - Butter Chardonnay, Napa Valley or JaM Cabernet, Napa Valley - if you order on or before 3/31/17. Take advantage of our shipping incentives: One case purchasers receive 33% off, two case purchasers receive 66% off, and three case purchasers receive shipping included on ground service. Order Now! For monthly JaMClub Members, ground shipping is included plus you will be entered in the next two months' raffles to win two tickets to BottleRock 2017! Join Now!
Mmm, mmm, yum
Apple pie...lemon-hazelnut crème-brûlée...resistance is impossible. Cold fermentation gives this wine a rich, silky texture that wraps your mouth in creamy perfection. And careful aging in our own blend of new oak brings it all to a luscious, lingering finish that's pure Butter, Napa!
This Napa Valley wine is our top-shelf Butter, made from Chardonnay grapes grown in the beautiful, world-famous winegrowing region we call home. Thanks to those premium grapes, Butter, Napa Valley layers on classic varietal character and a whole new world of brightness, complexity and depth to the creamy Butter-y goodness you already know, love, and crave.
Butter, Napa – direct from our fridge to yours!
You can’t find this wine in stores...it's exclusive, smaller production and we only sell direct to our JaMFans. Stop by JaM Cellars Napa and try it side-by-side with the original Butter, California!
Lucky BottleRockers get to sip on Butter, Napa in the sunshine with Maroon 5, Tom Petty, and Foo Fighters this Memorial Day weekend. Can't make it? Don’t worry. Order your Butter, Napa Valley and crank up some tunes in the back yard with a couple of glasses of Butter-liciousness!
For the second year in a row, JaM Cellars is the presenting sponsor of BottleRock Napa Valley!
This year’s lineup is incredible, with headliners Maroon 5, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, and the Foo Fighters on the JaM Cellars Stage. It’s the best of music, wine and food in one gorgeous Napa Valley weekend. Who doesn’t want to be there?
The JaMPad near the JaM Cellars stage is going to be the ultimate spot to hang out, sip wine, and take in the awesomeness. Just like last year, we’ll be hosting live JaMSessions with artists throughout the day; live broadcasting from our tent; and the Butter, JaM, and Toast will be flowing all weekend. And we want you to come hang with us!
Tickets have been sold out for weeks, but we just might be able to help you share your first sip of summer with us….
From now through the beginning of May, JaMFans have the chance to win free tickets to this year’s event! Just sign up on Facebook, and share your post to automatically score 5 more entries! And for even more chances to go, get your friends to signup for The Scoop too!
These Oscar party tips will make a fun night even Butter….
- Start early. Because everyone knows the red carpet is the best part, put some Toast Sparkling on ice, pop the cork, and tune in at 4pm PST for gossip and gowns. Remember last year? You know you’ll regret not watching it, and your guests will, too.
- Stock up on popcorn. Movies and popcorn are a classic combo for a reason. This is their night to shine, so break out the big bowls and of course a touch of Butter makes it better!
- Butter up your friends… and make it a potluck. No need to do it all alone! If they need some encouragement, give out some awards of your own… Best Appetizer, Best Supporting Cracker, etc. There are more award ideas and recipes on the official Oscar blog, here.
- Spice up the speeches. No matter how many boring intros and acceptance speeches there are, you can keep your party rolling with Oscar bingo. Is there a fashion disaster on stage? Did somebody just thank their mom? You won’t want to look away. Don’t forget some extra bottles of Toast Sparkling for the winners!
April 20, 2017(1 Comment)
April 20, 2017(1 Comment)
April 20, 2017(3 Comments)
April 20, 2017(2 Comments)
April 20, 2017
April 17, 2017Chardonn-HEYYY, Arizona ButterLovers! Want to win the ultimate girls’ getaway BottleRock Napa Valley?(3 Comments)
April 13, 2017(1 Comment)
March 24, 2017(1 Comment)
February 16, 2017(1 Comment)
February 16, 2017(1 Comment)
- 4th Friday JaMSessions (3)
- 4th of July (1)
- BottleRock (3)
- Butter Chardonnay (8)
- Celebrations (1)
- Easy Entertaining (1)
- Events (5)
- Friendsgiving (1)
- Giveaways (2)
- Holidays (6)
- JaM Cabernet (6)
- JaM Cellars, Napa (4)
- John and Michele (1)
- KAABOO Del Mar (1)
- Life Hacks (1)
- Live Music (1)
- Live Music JaMSessions (1)
- Playlists (1)
- Summer (5)
- Toast Sparkling (5)