Sip, smile and unwine-d...
How to Butter up your Summer no matter where you are
It’s summer time and we love adventure! Whether you are hitting the road for a last minute roadtrip or operating from home base for a staycation, there is fun to be had all summer long.
Camp the national forests OR camp in your backyard.
If you’ve got the travel bug (and the bug-spray!), explore one of the amazing campsites in our country’s best national parks! Don’t feel like lugging your wine stash around? We’ll take a little backyard camping any day. Sit back, relax, and sip from a bottle of JaM Cabernet as the s’mores are roasting. Keep your glass from tipping over during that extreme game of Giant Yard Jenga with a backyard wine caddy, because you are a professional, after all.
Vist the waterpark OR up your inflatable game at the pool
Take a road trip to one of the USA’s Top 10 Waterparks for a splashing good time. Or, stay out of the splash zone at your backyard pool with this giant rubber duckie...cup holder is a must so you can stay sippin’ on California Candy Rosé all afternoon long.
Hit up the hottest music festivals OR rock out to our playlists at home
Whether you are country or hip-hop, summer is the time to rock out to the best tunes live. Can’t make it to a live show? We’re keeping you grooving if you hit up our favorite summer playlists. From classics to currents, you don’t need to dance...you make Candy move! Ok...maybe you’ll want to dance a little.
Check out summer art festivals like Artscape or throw your own Canvas and Cabernet party with the girls
Get your culture on at one of this summer’s best art shows. Summer sophistication is on the bucket list right? If you can’t make it out, bring out your inner artiste instead. Break out the paintbrushes, turn up the tunes and let a couple glasses of JaM Cabernet lead the way to creative genius.
Whether you’re headed near or far, enjoy the best of summer festivities with a smooth, chilled, creami-licious GoVino filled with Butter Chardonnay always on hand.
The most classic ways to Toast to summer
We’re feeling those Summer vibes and thinking 2018 is the perfect year for a throwback. This summer, throw it back to the classics with a Toast to The Classics summer agenda.
Find a local Drive-In and pack up the blankets and snacks for an old-school theatre experience. Can’t find one? Create your own film festival with a rented projector screen in the backyard. Breakfast Club, Princess Bride and Ferris Bueller’s Day Off are all on deck for a throwback party. Popcorn and Butter have never been a more perfect match.
Doesn’t everything just sound better on vinyl? We’re thinking yes. Splurge on an authentic turntable record player and hit up the vintage shops to discover some new oldies but goodies. If you can’t get your hands on the classics, rock out to our summer playlists on this bluetooth stereo turntable. A velvety glass of JaM Cab is extra smooth with those vinyl airwaves.
Pack up your trunk with some blankets, pillows, and a bottle of Toast for a night of summer stargazing. It’s ok to cheat a little and break out your stargazing app to see where exactly that North Star is.
Trade screen time for quality time with old school board games like Clue, Operation, and Scrabble...anyone else get a more creative vocabulary after a glass or JaM Cab...or two? We know you have a deck of cards lying around here somewhere. Master these three classic card games for the most retro fun you’ve had all year.
Join us for rockin’ summer nights in downtown Napa
Summer tunes rock the airwaves all season long at the JaM Cellars wine and music studio in downtown Napa. WIth a wide range of music, you might find your new favorite local band, or lounge with a nationally-touring artist. Find your vibe in our eclectic studio space. Make no mistake, our state-of-the-art sound system is ready to blow you away. Post up a selfie next to some vintage Rolling Stone magazine art and get ready for a night of high vibes and smooth wines.
The party kicks off every day at 4PM with a complimentary “toast with Toast” and our live entertainment gets going on Thursdays and Fridays. Belly up to our booths and bar counter, or sink into the leather couches for a luscious glass of something delicious to enjoy a night of live music with great friends.
The best part? There is never any cover charge, so plan to rock out with us all summer long. Check out our events page to see the latest upcoming artists schedules and we’ll look forward to clinking glasses with you at the JaM Cellars Studio!
Whether you’re road tripping or rolling out on a Friday after work, these are the JaMs to rock out to this summer
Summers are for backyard BBQs, driving with the top down on a road trip, and party-rockin’ with your girlfriends. Stuck in the office this summer? Plug in those headphones and daydream that you are at the beach as we crank up the tunes.
It's a little bit of what's hot today, a sprinkle of throw-back, and definitely some #BacktoBottleRock as we turn up some Alice Merton, The Killers, and Halsey all serenading us to the sweet sounds of summer. Tune out your office buddy and make the countdown to 5 o’clock as you look forward to some Red Red Wine when you get home and open that bottle of JaM Cab!
Get all the JaM’s tuned up on our Spotify Summer JaMs playlist.
We have another year under our belt as BottleRock’s Presenting Sponsor, and do you guys know how to have a great time! From rocking out to headliners like Bruno Mars and The Killers at the JaM Cellars stage to sessions with Michael Franti, Alice Merton and The Struts at the JaMPad– we were shakin’ our groove thing all weekend long.
Our favorite DJ Jayn from Alice 97.3 got the inside track scoop on the bands in between sets at the JaMPad. We loved getting up close and personal with the artists...like that one time when during their set, MAGIC GIANT stepped out and played in middle of the crowd? It was definitely a “leave the stage behind” moment.
The JaM Cellars Stage was fired up all weekend, especially when Michael Franti and the Spearhead took center stage. We topped off our Sunday-Funday with Butter & Bruno. Mr. Mars knows how to pack a crowd at the JaM Cellars stage and crowned BottleRock the “fancy Coachella.” We’ll take it!
When things got hot, the Candy Cabana was there to chill us out while sipping on Candy Frosé all day. We are still shaking glitter out of our hair courtesy of our Glitter Girl glam squad. #NoRegrets.
Whether you were here with us in General Admission or BottleRock’ing from your backyard and following the fun on Facebook and Instagram through #JaMCellars and #JaMPad, it was the perfect way to celebrate the long holiday weekend. “Kiss This” one more time cause it’s gone for good…at least until next year!
Dad. He’s taught us a lot over the years from riding bikes and catching a ball to how to be very prompt for Happy Hour. We’ve pulled out our favorite Dad-isms to inspire you to create the kind of Father’s Day that the Big Guy deserves!
• Everything is better with Butter. And Bacon. Who says breakfast in bed is just for Mom? Kick off Father’s Day by whipping up breakfast Dad-style. How about a batch of Bacon Pancakes washed down with a Toast-mosa? Now that’s the way to start a day.
• You don’t win friends with salad. Or as Dad called it, “rabbit food.” The grill is a canvas, and Dad is the artist. It’s best to go at it with two hands: One for the tongs, and the other for a glass of JaM Cabernet. Here’s a killer collection of grilling recipes, sure to please anyone!
• Prior Planning Prevents…Dad always knows how to plan for the future. That’s why he buys two cases of wine instead of one. Make sure you’ve got him well-stocked for an easy evening of belly laughs and eye-rolls at all the terrible “Dad Jokes.” We’ll trade our whine for a little wine with you this year, Pops!
• A little competition never hurt anyone. Your throwing arm is always better when it’s a little Butter’d up. Break out the Cornhole this Father’s Day and show Dad who’s #1! Maybe let him win...just a little.
• Digital is for now, Vinyl is forever. Your Dad is a classic, and the real classics live on vinyl. Break out his vintage record collection and put on the tunes while you’re chillin’ with a bottle of JaM Cabernet to wrap up the night. You can never go wrong with a little Bowie or Dylan.
The best thing we’ve learned from our Dads this Father’s Day? Life is Butter when you take a tip from Dad and embrace the art of relaxation. Cheers to all the Dads out there!
Round up the neighbors, light up the firecrackers, and grab a few bottles of Butter for the great American celebration of Independence. Be a hero and rescue some wine from its bottle and ring in another year of fireworks, fun, and fabulous wine.
Everyone knows that the 4th of July is about the finest in American dining. We’re talking Burgers, BBQ, and Butter! The best part about this summer holiday is everyone knows how to pitch in. Make this your most effortless get together for totally Toast-ed 4th of July by having everyone bring their favorite side dish while you master the grill.
Keep it traditional with Mom’s potato salad and some hot dogs (with all the fixin’s like this hot dog condiment bar of course!) or mix things up with something new like these Sriracha Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings. Need to cool off? How about some Candy Frosé? #JustSayin’.
Happy 4th of July to all our JaM fans! Especially the “J” in our JaM–Happy birthday John!
You’ve got 27 Dresses and hopefully at least one of them still fits! It’s summer and you know what that means…yes its Wedding Season! It seems like every summer you have more and more friends tying the knot. As a lady of the bridal party, we know that you’re expected to lead the charge on a seriously good time. We’ve got you covered with our top tips for making your bridesmaid duties a breeze.
• Always bring bubbles to a dress fitting. Whether you’re picking out the bridesmaid’s dresses for the crew or getting the final approval on the perfect white dress for the bride, a glass of Toast in the ice bucket makes it even more fun to say YES to the dress. Don’t forget this handy wine handbag!
• Keep the bridal suite stocked. You know that a bride will always forget to eat the great dinner she planned for everyone! Help her keep those butterflies at bay with a few healthy snacks (think almonds, grapes, some healthy crackers) and of course a few chilled bottles of Butter on hand. Call down to room service to get glasses if you can, but we won’t judge you for the plastic hotel cups either.
• Trade Vegas for Wine Country. Get out your boas and matching Bride Squad shirts and join us for a different kind of bachelorette Party in Wine Country. Meet us at the JaM Cellars wine and music studio in downtown Napa. Even better if you can plan on joining us for a JaMSession where there’s no cover charge and the Butter flows all night long! Every day we do a toast with Toast at 4PM, and we can’t think of a better way to get your night started.
That’s another wedding down! By the time your big day comes, you’ll know exactly how many bottles of Butter it takes for a good time! But then again, that’s what you’ll have your bridesmaids for.
Butter, JaM, Toast and the very last of our California Candy Dry Rosé are heading to Aspen for the Food & Wine Classic. Three days of grand tastings, celebrity chefs, and some of the best sips on the planet—you Butter believe it.
And we just wouldn’t be JaM without bringing some tunes (last year we brought The Struts with us—they were ah-mazing.) This year we’ve got the hugely popular and acclaimed Neil Diamond tribute band Super Diamond playing the ButterUp at The Belly Up party on Friday June 15th. 21+ ONLY with registration and valid ID.
See you under the Grand Pavilion tent beneath the mountains and on the dance floor…
”Good times never felt so good… so good… so good!”.
The Perfect JaM Day Starts at the JaMPad
It’s another amazing year to be at BottleRock, and you know JaM Cellars has got you covered in General Admission. Whether you’ve got a full weekend pass or will be joining just for one day, we’ve pulled out all the stops…
Close your eyes and imagine your best day at BottleRock. Are you up close with Michael Franti? Are you having visions of being in the middle of a glitter tornado? Rocking out to your favorite song from Halsey? Enjoying the most delicious glass of Frosé you’ve ever had? It’s not a dream, because we’ve turned that into a reality! If you are spending just one day with us at BottleRock, here are all the things that you MUST do to get the ultimate JaM festival experience:
- Download the official BottleRock Napa Valley app and pick out your “must see” bands. Set a little schedule for yourself and don’t miss a thing!
- Get your first sip of summer at The JaMPad, opposite of the JaM Cellars Stage. Come by early, grab a glass of Butter and get ready to boogie with DJ Josh Duke’s Dance Party! It’s the perfect warm up to your day.
- Primp your inner Rock Goddess with some sweet merch before all the best styles sell out.
- Get glittered! Make your way over at the JaM Cellars Candy Cabana at the Midway Green to hang with Cali the Candy Unicorn, get sparkled by our amazing glitter artists, and take your chances in on our very Instagram-able glitter tornado! You have to see it to believe it!
- JaMSessions with Jayn from Alice Radio start early afternoon up until the headliners play. We’ll be getting up close and personal with artists like Michael Franti, The Struts, Alice Merton and more.
- Candy Frosé all day! Grab a frosty glass of Frosé to celebrate with us as we show off our latest release of California Candy Rosé in frozen form, only available at the JaMPad and the JaM Cellars Candy Cabana.
- When you need to refuel after busting out all those dance moves, head over to the Culinary Garden for bite to eat. (it’s cheat day, remember?) Treat yourself to lunch, a glass of JaM Cabernet and check out all the shenanigans on the Culinary Stage!
- Ready to dance again? Head over to the silent disco, put on a pair of headphones and shake that boo-tay! Don’t feel like dancing? Go over there anyway and watch… it’s hilarious.
- As the night starts to wind down, grab a glass of Butter and get settled in for your favorite headliner. Getting there early pays off to get as close as possible! Need some space? Come back to the JaMPad and watch the live stream on our 14 foot video wall!
- Ready to keep going? Head downtown and get your tickets to one of the official BottleRock AfterShows at the JaMCellars Ballroom.
Whether it’s just for the day, or all weekend long, we can’t wait to JaM out with you for another year of rockin’ music and great wine.
July 12, 2018
July 12, 2018
July 12, 2018
July 12, 2018
June 14, 2018
June 14, 2018
June 14, 2018
June 14, 2018
June 14, 2018
May 17, 2018(57 Comments)
- 4th Friday JaMSessions (3)
- 4th of July (1)
- BottleRock (4)
- Butter Chardonnay (9)
- Celebrations (1)
- Easy Entertaining (1)
- Events (5)
- Friendsgiving (1)
- Giveaways (2)
- Holidays (6)
- JaM Cabernet (6)
- JaM Cellars, Napa (5)
- John and Michele (1)
- KAABOO Del Mar (1)
- Life Hacks (1)
- Live Music (1)
- Live Music JaMSessions (1)
- Playlists (1)
- Summer (6)
- Toast Sparkling (5)
- July 2018 (4)
- June 2018 (5)
- May 2018 (5)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (4)
- February 2018 (6)
- January 2018 (4)
- November 2017 (5)
- October 2017 (4)
- September 2017 (3)
- August 2017 (5)
- July 2017 (8)
- June 2017 (5)
- April 2017 (7)
- March 2017 (1)
- February 2017 (5)
- January 2017 (5)