Sip, smile and unwine-d...
Chill down the wine and turn up the volume! We are rocking these first weeks of Spring in Napa Valley with some of the best local and touring artists…
You will find us drinking in the rhythms of regulars like John Vicino, Kristen Vandyke, and Journey Day followed by a road trip down groovy lane with The Highway Poets and Wiley’s Coyotes. Chris Pierce is back in action the weekend of March 27th! Get the full Spring line-up on our Facebook events page to see who’ll be hanging at the JaM Cellars Wine and Music Studio.
Gather your friends, settle in at our wine bar, or jump into a booth and chill out as things start to warm up outside. JaM Cellars will be THE place to put a spring in your 2-step! Thursday shows begin at 8pm, Saturday & Sunday at 9pm. No Cover!
Don’t worry, with this helpful Wine Survival Guide and a few bottles of Butter Chardonnay, you’ll soon be drinking in the daylight with plenty of sunshine…
♦ Sleep Well, Sleepy Head. Did someone say cat naps?! We’re losing an hour, so treat yourself to some early nights and afternoon power naps. Our napping recipe? Get yourself an excellent eye mask, run a bubble bath, and sip a glass of Butter before you hit the sack. You’ll breeze through that time change.
♦ Clear Your Clutter. Spring is the time to reset your physical & emotional environment and do more of what matters. Use your extra hour of daylight to de-clutter now, and you’ll be ready for summer in no time. Need some inspiration? Check out these top tips. We’re ready to pack away winter clothes, dust off the patio furniture, and get set for #SundayFunday with our BFFs—likely with some Butter Chardonnay, JaM Cabernet, and Toast Sparkling…brunch anyone?
♦ Soak Up Some Sunshine. There is plenty of it now and studies show that good times in sunshine is just what the Dr. prescribes! Walk to brunch, grab a blanket and a bottle of #ButterChardonnay at the park, or pop some bubbly on a patio with the girls & Toast Sparkling. Get in at least 30 mins a day + more on the weekend!
♦ Happy Feet. Getting plenty of exercise can help keep your circadian rhythms in step. Tune in to the Summer Festival JaMs Station on iHeartRadio & JaM out to all your favorite tunes that are sure to put you in the mood for warmer weather to come (BottleRock is so close, we can almost hear it from here!)
♦ Happy Hour is Back! Text your squad…#WineOClock is no longer in the dark! With those extra hours of daylight it’ll feel like even more time to catch up with your girlfriends. Set a weekly reminder and take turns hosting… don’t forget to bring the Butter!
Are you surviving or thriving through this Spring Forward? Whatever you do, don’t run out of wine. Find us in the wine aisle, or just ask Alexa to “Open JaM Cellars”—she’ll text your local store right to your phone.
Want more ways to enjoy JaM Cellars at home? Just ask Alexa! Almost as easy as pouring a fresh glass of #ButterChardonnay, the new JaM Cellars skill will give you the down-low on our wines and where to get them. Plus, hear the JaM Cellars story straight from John and Michele, themselves, after all they ARE the “J” and “M” in JaM.
Sip while you listen. We think the wines taste even Butter with…
- A personal wine-troduction (see what we did there?) from John and Michele. They dish up all things amazing about Butter, Candy Dry Rosé, Toast Sparkling and JaM Cab
- Our voice activated WineFinder. Find your nearest Butter re-stock location and get it texted straight to your phone. WHAAAT?!
- And, who doesn’t want more Butter? Get a coupon for $2 off your next couple bottles of Butter. Still have a pal who hasn’t tried us yet? Get one for you and one for her! (subject to state regulations)
Who needs to log laptop time when our Alexa skill has everything you need in one easy-peasy voice command? So, crack open a bottle of #ButterChardonnay and ask Alexa to “Open JaM Cellars!!”, she might even pour you a glass 😉💛🍷.
Tag or DM us @JaMCellars to let us know how you like the new JaM Alexa skill, and what else you’d like to hear on there next!
Can we find you out on the town, or hosting a girls’ night in? Is the story of your life more RomCom, or drama? What is your perfect JaM Cellars wine that screams, “this is totally ME!”?
We’re well into Feb, and we’re loving it (and not just because dry January is over!). February is the official month of love with Galentine’s and Valentine’s. Not that we needed a holiday to show our love, but the chilly temperatures are the perfect excuse to crack open some smooth, rich, JaM Cab and eat chocolates by the fire. We’re down for that all month long, and as a 2020 Leap Year bonus, we get an extra day on Saturday, Feb 29th!
How will you spend that extra Leap Year day?
• If 2/29 is your birthday, you’ve got some celebrating to do. With a 1 in 1,461 chance of being a Leap Year babe (Leapling), you are extra special and deserve a toast with Toast. Reach out to us on social (DM, tag, or #JaMCellars) to let us know it is your birthday and we’ll tag you on our #LeapYear Birthday Post. Don’t worry we won’t make you wait 'til your 84 to turn “21”!
• Not a "Leapling" yourself? You can still pop open some bubbly and celebrate these celebrity Leap Year birthdays!
• Want to tie the knot but your significant other didn’t pop the question on V-Day? Well you’re in luck! As Irish tradition has it, you can go right ahead and take matters into your own hands with a Leap Year (a.k.a. Bachelor's Day) proposal (have the Toast ready). Need some inspiration? Check out these gal led proposals. Or simply cozy up with your Butter half, some popcorn, and a bottle of #Butter to watch this LEAP YEAR RomCom…
• Do something memorable with your extra day…in the spirit of the official month of love we’re digging into The 5 Love Languages, and planning some Random Acts of Kindness like THESE. Afterward, you’ll find us back with JaM Cab and chocolate celebrating a job well done!
Whether it’s your special birthday, a surprise engagement, or making someone’s day memorable, February has a lot of love to go around! All 29 days of it. Cheers to that #LeapDay!
9-1-1, winter’s still here! So we’re calling in our favorite bands Highway Poets, Chris Pierce, and Sunny and the Blackpack to play us through February and March while we cozy up at the JaM Cellars wine and music studio in downtown Napa.
Three isn’t a crowd when the Sam Johnson Trio takes the stage on Friday, March 6th…it’s a party! Discover new music from bands like Witherwards on March 7th, Fellow Vessel on March 14th, or Full Chizel on March 20th.
Weekend JaMSessions kick off at 9PM every Friday and Saturday night. Grab a delicious glass of Butter Chardonnay, JaM Cabernet or California Candy Rosé and find your favorite spot to move to the groove. Want to get the party started early? You can always meet us for complimentary Toast with Toast Sparkling wine at 4PM every day.
…Do you feel it? That’s our summer-state-of-mind, keeping us warm as we count down the days to another JaM’n weekend at BottleRock 2020!
Can you believe it’s our 5th anniversary as presenting sponsors of BottleRock Napa Valley? Thanks to you, it keeps getting better…Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Dave Matthews Band, and Stevie Nicks will hit this year’s JaM Cellars Stage—we couldn’t be more stoked.
Are you ready to fill your GoVinos full of your favorite JaM Cellars wines, dance at the JaMPad, bump some ButterBalls, and get glam with our glitter-girls at the CandyCabana? Of course you are! Follow JaM Cellars on Facebook and Instagram for festival updates (who will play the JaMPad this year?) and awesome ticket giveaways…we want you there with us!
It’s winter #SundayFunday. Your favorite cousins and old friends with their new boyfriends are gathering and the Butter is flowing. For some throwback-fun that gets everyone in the spirit, head outside and build a Butter snowman…you’ve got everything you need right there.
Move the Butter outside with you and tuck it right into the snow to keep chilled while you work. (ButterCans work great too!) Pack the snow tight and roll, roll, roll for a strong body about 2-3ft wide. Make the head about two thirds the size and smooth out his face with hands in warm gloves. Trade coal for Butter screw-cap eyes, add a Butter yellow beanie, throw on a scarf (because baby it’s cold outside) and more screw-caps for buttons on his “coat”.
Your new wine friend, Frosty, is a jolly happy soul because he’s had a couple glasses of wine, obviously. He’s the perfect Instagram-able buddy—get him a ButterCan or pour him some JaM Cab to snap your group selfie with. Bet you cannot wait for this memory to pop up in your feed next year!
They say 2020 is the year of clear vision, it’s also Butter Chardonnay’s 10th birthday! So, in honor of both occasions, before we look forward, let’s look back…
JaM Cellars began in 2008. You all know that JaM is actually short for John and Michele (if you haven’t met them yet, check out their story) and JaM Cab was their first wine at JaM Cellars. They loved the fun and simplicity of calling their rich, berry-licious red wine, “JaM”.
The story goes that John and Michele were pouring JaM Cab with friends when someone said, “Hey, you guys should make a white wine and call it Butter!” Wait, what?!...So, in 2010 John and Michele made their first 1,000 cases of Butter Chardonnay. It sold out FAST that very first year, then the second, and then the third in a row. Today, Butter Chardonnay is the #2 selling chardonnay (over $12) across America! (Check out our nifty wine finder to find your closest store)
Turns out that when you love what you do, have fun doing it, and do it to the best of your ability—you can make something incredible, that people love.
The future is hard to tell, but here’s what we’re anticipating the next 10 years to bring…
• More music. We love to JaM—whether that’s in our hometown of Napa at the JaM Cellars wine and music studio, or at BottleRock Napa Valley music festival, or finding other ways to give you a soundtrack to sip to; we’re all-in on the music front. Stay tuned-in with our friends at iHeart Radio to hear JaM Cellars radio coming soon, and follow us on social (Insta, FB, Twitter) to hear about other gigs and festivals we’ll be sponsoring.
• More time with friends. JaM Cellars‘ reason for being is to have great tasting, reasonably priced wines that you’re excited to open with friends on any day of the week. Whether it’s the weekend, #WineWednesday, #WineOclock, or simply any day of the week with a “y” in it, we want to you spend it with those that we love. Cheers to that!
• More wine. Turns out that wine isn’t just for glasses and dinner tables. ButterCans and CandyCans are our pick on the go, by the pool, camping, tailgating and all the other “…ings” you can dream up. The cans have been a big hit in grocery and convenience stores, and for the ultimate convenience Alexa can now tell you where to find them—just ask her to “Open JaM Cellars” (find out more here). We’ll be getting out and about and bringing our wine with us, no excuses.
Thanks for being a JaMFan in the last decade and this decade to come, we can’t wait to wine with you in 2020!
Come on in from the cold, cozy up to the bar at the JaM Cellars wine and music studio, and tune into the sweet sound of our weekly NO COVER JaMSessions; Fridays and Saturdays at 8PM. Beat the winter blues with scrumptious wine! Taste flights of California or Napa Valley Butter Chardonnay, California Candy Dry Rosé, or JaM Cab. Pop some Toast Sparkling (everyone gets a free splash daily at 4pm) or try the lastest JaM Cellars wine Sugar Sweet White, only here in Napa.
We’re turning the keys over to John Vicino on January 24th, and you Butter believe we'll be first-row for JaM Cellars regulars like the legendary Chris Pierce and the electric Michelle Lambert. The soulful Sunny & the Blackpack will also be holding down the house on February 1st. Want the full lineup? You can always check out our events page to peek the details.
March 18, 2020
March 7, 2020
February 19, 2020
February 19, 2020
February 19, 2020
February 19, 2020
January 22, 2020
January 22, 2020
January 22, 2020
January 22, 2020
- 4th Friday JaMSessions (3)
- 4th of July (1)
- BottleRock (4)
- Butter Chardonnay (9)
- Celebrations (1)
- Easy Entertaining (1)
- Events (5)
- Friendsgiving (1)
- Giveaways (2)
- Holidays (6)
- JaM Cabernet (6)
- JaM Cellars, Napa (5)
- John and Michele (1)
- KAABOO Del Mar (1)
- Life Hacks (1)
- Live Music (1)
- Live Music JaMSessions (1)
- Playlists (1)
- Summer (6)
- Toast Sparkling (5)
- December 2019 (4)
- November 2019 (5)
- October 2019 (5)
- September 2019 (3)
- August 2019 (4)
- July 2019 (4)
- June 2019 (4)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (2)
- February 2019 (4)
- January 2019 (4)
- November 2018 (4)
- October 2018 (5)
- September 2018 (2)
- August 2018 (5)
- July 2018 (4)
- June 2018 (5)
- May 2018 (5)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (5)
- February 2018 (6)
- January 2018 (4)
- November 2017 (5)
- October 2017 (4)
- September 2017 (3)
- August 2017 (5)
- July 2017 (8)
- June 2017 (5)
- April 2017 (7)
- March 2017 (1)
- February 2017 (5)
- January 2017 (5)