Sip, smile and unwine-d...
Mom just makes life Butter. She’s always only a dial and a glass away to make your day feel like sunshine. Now that we’re older, or Moms ourselves, we finally know what Mom really wants…wine and Me-time!
“I love you” never gets old when it’s from the heart, but understanding these 5 different love languages will make Mom feel like the Queen she is this Mother’s Day (PSA: Moms Day is Sunday, May 10th!)
1. Physical Touch
If you can’t be with Mom for that hug you both need, send her something soft and cuddly to wrap herself in like this big, cozy, Butter yellow blanket. Even better, Drizly can deliver her some Butter Chardonnay to enjoy while wrapped up in your virtual hug!
2. Words Of Affirmation
Send Mom a random text to let her know how great she is, or maybe a framed photo memory, or an emoji sentence that’s just for her. Be a traditionalist and go old-school with a Mother’s Day pop-up card and a hand-written note included with her ButterCans!
3. Acts Of Service
Let Mom relax and take care of her to-do’s for her while she gets to do something she really loves—a bath, a long walk, the new season of Outlander? Introduce her to Instacart wine delivery so she never needs to run to the grocery store again. Bonus they’ll deliver Butter Chardonnay alongside all your daily groceries.
4. Receiving Gifts
5. Quality Time
Pushing pause and making time for people is the ultimate show of love. Plan a virtual Mom/Daughter date, just the two of you, spending time catching up over a few glasses of Butter. Dive deep and get to know Mom in her many roles as the superstar she is by asking a few fun getting-to-know-you questions! Need some inspo? Watch what our fav Butter Babes & their Moms had to say.
A reminder that our daily 4pm JaMHappyHour is here for you, and we’ll be having a special Mom’s day Zoom with our special musical guest. Bring all the Moms you know!
Cheers to all the Moms who filled us with love, fun, and great taste in wine. Happy Mother’s Day from our JaMily to yours!
We’re always looking for ways to #SpreadTheLove with Butter Chardonnay and Mother’s Day is the perfect moment to raise a glass to Mom. You know she just wants to spend a little time with you, so go get yourself a chilled bottle of Butter and make time for Mom. We had such fun with some of our favorite Butter girls Leah, Cheyenne, and their Moms—their wine-talk and had us belly-laughing hard. And yes, we got it on camera …ha!
Chill Butter…invite Mom…add a cheese plate…GO!
- Who was your first love?
- Tell me about a time I/you was/were really naughty…
- What was your worst fashion mistake?
- Who was your best friend in high school?
- What was the best gift you’ve ever received?
- Where shall we go on a girls getaway?
5 more ways to #SpreadtheLove with Mom:
- Receiving Gifts: “I bought you this bottle of Butter.”
- Words of Affirmation: “You look so smart with that glass of Butter in your hand.”
- Acts of Service: “I have a bottle of Butter waiting for you in the fridge…here, let me pour you a glass!”
- Physical Touch: “Let’s hang out on the couch and cuddle with a glass of Butter”
- Quality time: “Let’s drink this bottle of Butter together.”
For this Mother’s Day our heart-strings were pulled and our bellies hurt from laughing when Leah and Cheyenne spent a day with their Moms Bella and Angela, Butter Chardonnay, and some extraordinary questions. We learned some truths that are important to remember, even if only one day a year.
- The special bond between Mom and daughter needs its own space and time. Making time is hard—but soooo worth it. Time over wine makes for a wonderful invitation.
- Putting yourself in each other’s shoes is both enlightening and down-right hilarious.
- Laughter, tears and Butter flows when memories are being shared and made.
- Once you see each other as adults, it opens up a whole new world of fun, friendship and new traditions…did someone say “mooning”?
So, for all the beautiful Moms, Daughters and ButterLovers out there…grab each other, two glasses, a couple of hours and a bottle of Butter Chardonnay (here) to Spread the Love this #MothersDay. Be sure to tag us in the Mom & Daughter selfies using @JaMCellars and #SpreadtheLove!
Happy Mother’s Day ladies!
Love, Butter xoxo
We know what Mom really wants—time (and wine!)
How is it nearly Mother's Day already? (May 13th, btw.) Life is so busy and moments are precious, so we figured out that the best gift you can give Mom is YOU, and a couple weeks ago we did just that with some of our ButterLovers.
- From fun to heartwarming question cards (or this book!)
- Creamy-licious Butter Chardonnay
- A Camera Crew
- …and time to hang out
- (…oh and Kleenex too)
The result blew us away as Moms and Daughters spent time getting to know each other as adults, putting themselves in each other’s shoes and turning old stories into new traditions. Butter was on hand to make these girls the perfect partners in wine.
Meet Bella and Leah—they laughed, they cried, they bonded with Butter helping out.
You might not have a camera crew, but don’t let that stop you…put a fresh bottle of Butter in the fridge, carve out an hour of MOM-Time, and get inspired by our list of questions. Be silly, be serious, and be yourselves, there's no better way to celebrate Mother’s Day we can think of!
Yep, it’ll be here before you know it, and seeing as we consider ourselves the #1 Mom-approved Chardonnay, we are going all out for our Moms and yours for May 14th. Here’s how we like to be Butter-ed up. All you Moms out there, just pass this honey-do list along to your family for a blissful Mother’s Day. You’re welcome…
10. Just. Let. Me. Sleep. And then around noon o’clock a little breakfast. How about some strawberries, a buttery croissant and Toast-mosa(s)?
9. Chore-free day (or week?) The house is all picked up, laundry put away, ironing done (does anyone actually iron aymore?), dishwasher emptied and the fridge is fully stocked for me…with Butter of course.
8. No judgment. Whether I want to stay in my PJs, throw on that LBD, or pull out my prom dress from the 80’s…I look AWESOME.
7. No driving for me today…not to school, swim practice, or the mall. Today is all about Taxi, Uber, Lyft, or designated driver (a.k.a YOU).
6. Taxi! And with #7 taken care of, let’s pick up my friends for a little Mom’s Day lunch…starting with a cool glass of Butter-licious creaminess. Cheers!
5. We hereby declare Mom’s Day calorie-free. That burger and fries with our Butter sounds pretty good right about now…crème brûlée, anyone?
4. Money whaaat? There’s no guilt today, no checking credit card alerts, and no buyer’s remorse, either. I'm a Mom, I deserve this [insert designer name here…]
3. Flowers. We love them in any size shape or color, all over the house, petals in the bedroom, and maybe one between your teeth. Flowers? Yes you can.
2. Family time. Hang out with me. Let’s take selfies. Tell stories. Play games. Make memories. Just try not to kill your little brother today…please.
1. Wine + Dinner = Winner. You know you owe me about 10 million home-cooked meals, right? Just pour me a glass of Butter and I’ll watch as you peel, chop and sauté your way to the best meal I’ve ever tasted…because you made it. Thank you.
Click here for a printable Mother’s Day wine bottle gift tag telling Mom all the reasons she deserves a glass of Butter!
Please Mom’s-Day-drink responsibly. Happy Mother’s Day.
Find Butter near you!
Get The Scoop
October 13, 2020
October 6, 2020
September 24, 2020
September 23, 2020
September 3, 2020
August 20, 2020
August 20, 2020
August 20, 2020
August 20, 2020
July 22, 2020
- #JaMHappyHour (1)
- 4th Friday JaMSessions (3)
- 4th of July (1)
- Book Club / Reading List (1)
- BottleRock (4)
- Butter Chardonnay (10)
- Celebrations (1)
- Easy Entertaining (2)
- Events (6)
- Friendsgiving (1)
- Giveaways (2)
- Holidays (7)
- How-To's (2)
- JaM Cabernet (6)
- JaM Cellars, Napa (5)
- John and Michele (1)
- KAABOO Del Mar (1)
- Life Hacks (2)
- Live Music (2)
- Live Music JaMSessions (2)
- Memorial Weekend (1)
- Mother's Day (5)
- Playlists (2)
- Sugar Sweet White (1)
- Summer (7)
- Toast Sparkling (5)
- Wine Delivery (2)
- October 2020 (2)
- September 2020 (3)
- August 2020 (4)
- July 2020 (4)
- June 2020 (4)
- May 2020 (4)
- April 2020 (5)
- March 2020 (2)
- February 2020 (4)
- January 2020 (4)
- December 2019 (4)
- November 2019 (5)
- October 2019 (5)
- September 2019 (3)
- August 2019 (4)
- July 2019 (4)
- June 2019 (4)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (2)
- February 2019 (4)
- January 2019 (4)
- November 2018 (4)
- October 2018 (5)
- September 2018 (2)
- August 2018 (5)
- July 2018 (4)
- June 2018 (5)
- May 2018 (5)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (5)
- February 2018 (6)
- January 2018 (4)
- November 2017 (5)
- October 2017 (4)
- September 2017 (3)
- August 2017 (5)
- July 2017 (8)
- June 2017 (5)
- April 2017 (7)
- March 2017 (1)
- February 2017 (5)
- January 2017 (5)