Sip, smile and unwine-d...
Yep, it’ll be here before you know it, and seeing as we consider ourselves the #1 Mom-approved Chardonnay, we are going all out for our Moms and yours for May 14th. Here’s how we like to be Butter-ed up. All you Moms out there, just pass this honey-do list along to your family for a blissful Mother’s Day. You’re welcome…
10. Just. Let. Me. Sleep. And then around noon o’clock a little breakfast. How about some strawberries, a buttery croissant and Toast-mosa(s)?
9. Chore-free day (or week?) The house is all picked up, laundry put away, ironing done (does anyone actually iron aymore?), dishwasher emptied and the fridge is fully stocked for me…with Butter of course.
8. No judgment. Whether I want to stay in my PJs, throw on that LBD, or pull out my prom dress from the 80’s…I look AWESOME.
7. No driving for me today…not to school, swim practice, or the mall. Today is all about Taxi, Uber, Lyft, or designated driver (a.k.a YOU).
6. Taxi! And with #7 taken care of, let’s pick up my friends for a little Mom’s Day lunch…starting with a cool glass of Butter-licious creaminess. Cheers!
5. We hereby declare Mom’s Day calorie-free. That burger and fries with our Butter sounds pretty good right about now…crème brûlée, anyone?
4. Money whaaat? There’s no guilt today, no checking credit card alerts, and no buyer’s remorse, either. I'm a Mom, I deserve this [insert designer name here…]
3. Flowers. We love them in any size shape or color, all over the house, petals in the bedroom, and maybe one between your teeth. Flowers? Yes you can.
2. Family time. Hang out with me. Let’s take selfies. Tell stories. Play games. Make memories. Just try not to kill your little brother today…please.
1. Wine + Dinner = Winner. You know you owe me about 10 million home-cooked meals, right? Just pour me a glass of Butter and I’ll watch as you peel, chop and sauté your way to the best meal I’ve ever tasted…because you made it. Thank you.
Click here for a printable Mother’s Day wine bottle gift tag telling Mom all the reasons she deserves a glass of Butter!
Please Mom’s-Day-drink responsibly. Happy Mother’s Day.
Find Butter near you!
Yep! We’re turning the big “1” in May, and adding more music and chances to JaM with us than ever before. BottleRock band Serf & James will be playing Saturday, May 13th to celebrate. We will also be giving away our final pair of 3 – Day GA sold-out BottleRock passes to one lucky guest who visits on our birthday. Want to join us? Let us know here!
And why have only one JaMSession a week when you can have two? Starting this summer, you catch live music at JaM on Thursdays and Fridays. BottleRock bands will be playing live JaMSessions May 5th, 12th, and 19th in the run up to the BottleRock 2017. Check out the schedule here! We can’t wait to see you!
As Presenting Sponsor again this year, we’re counting down to our first sip of summer and gearing up for an incredible weekend of sunshine, music, friends, and JaM wines being served throughout the festival…yum!
All you outdoor music festival veterans know this already, but preparation is everything... so here’s a checklist to help get your BottleRock on this year:
The JaMPad is THE place to be in GA. Come and lounge in the shade overlooking the JaM Cellars Stage, or rock out to bands and DJ-hosted dance parties between sets. All while sipping on easy-to-love Butter, JaM and Toast.
Don’t forget! Alice Radio’s Jayn will host up-close and personal JaMSessions at the JaMPad with artists all 3 days.
Check out the daily lineups. Missing your favorite band is not an option.
Drool at the food choices…
Pack a festival survival kit. Don’t want to make your own? No problem, we found a ready-to-go kit with 20 concert essentials to keep you JaMming all weekend long.
Come by and visit us at the JaMPad by the JaM Cellars stage. We can’t wait to see you there!
You helped earn Butter Chardonnay an Impact Hot Brand Award for 2016! Luscious, creamy, melt-in-your-mouth Butter was featured in the March issue of M. Shanken’s Impact and the April issue of Market Watch Magazine. Get ready for your close up, ButterLovers.
Butter’s not JaM’s only wine that’s making headlines these days. Our berry-licious JaM Cab just won gold at the TEXSOM International Wine Competition. As if you needed another excuse to pick up a bottle! Who doesn’t want a luscious and lovable easy-drinking Cab for under $20? Well Kathey Lee and Leslie of the Today show certainly do – check out their fun JaM with Lamb segment.
The best thing about all this attention? Well now you can find JaM wines right in your neighborhood. Check it out…find Butter and JaM near me now!
Wedding season is a whirlwind of bachelorette parties with bubbles, fizzy bridal brunches, and cork-popping rehearsal dinners. Here’s our guide to Sparkling Wine…err, we mean Wedding Season…
Stock up. Keeping bubbly on hand is a must for impromptu bridesmaid planning and celebratory Toast-ing.
Fizz-piration is the magic ingredient for the best maid-of-honor speech you ever wrote…with the sweetest ending: “A Toast to love, laughter, and happy ever after.” (You’re welcome.)
Be Miss POP-ular. Tie a ribbon around Toast and gift away to shower hosts, parents of the bride…and maybe to yourself too?
Never miss a chance to sparkle—show off your sparkling savvy with our Big Day wine calculator…you’ll be the reason no one runs out of bubbles.
Whether you’re the bride, bridesmaid, Mother of the bride, or best friend…bubbles make everything better…and we’ll Toast to that!
Chardonn-HEYYY, Arizona ButterLovers! Want to win the ultimate girls’ getaway BottleRock Napa Valley?
How’d you and your bestie like to take your first sip of summer with Maroon 5, Tom Petty, and the Foo Fighters at the sold-out BottleRock Napa Valley music festival? Here’s your chance to win the ultimate girls’ getaway… great music, awesome food, and luscious, easy-to-love Butter Chardonnay by BottleRock Presenting Sponsor JaM Cellars!
We’re giving away a pair of General Admission BottleRock passes, roundtrip airfare for two from Phoenix, and a four-night hotel stay at the Andaz Napa May 25-29, 2017 to listeners of 94.5 KOOL FM. Check their website for details here on how to enter and win! (Here’s a hint… it involves lots of BUTTER!)
Sip, smile and share! #JaMCellars
What’s not to love about Easter… spring sunshine, a Butter-y brunch with the fam, and plenty of JaM with your lamb! Turns out our Today Show friends Jenna, Kathy Lee and Leslie agree... check out their fun segment pairing JaM with Lamb this Sunday (and slipping a little in with the brownies, too)! Now that’s our kind of holiday!
We’ll be taking our cue from Leslie this weekend and pairing easy-to-love wines with every part of the Easter festivities. (Did someone say, “Adult Easter Basket”?) Whether you’re a boozy brunch warrior, Easter feast fanatic, functioning chocoholic, or just love wine-ing in the springtime, JaM Cellars wishes you a great holiday weekend!
In case your stocks have run low, you can find your nearest bottle of Butter, JaM or Toast here!
October 1, 2019
September 19, 2019
September 19, 2019
September 19, 2019
August 22, 2019
August 22, 2019
August 22, 2019
August 11, 2019
July 18, 2019
July 18, 2019
- 4th Friday JaMSessions (3)
- 4th of July (1)
- BottleRock (4)
- Butter Chardonnay (9)
- Celebrations (1)
- Easy Entertaining (1)
- Events (5)
- Friendsgiving (1)
- Giveaways (2)
- Holidays (6)
- JaM Cabernet (6)
- JaM Cellars, Napa (5)
- John and Michele (1)
- KAABOO Del Mar (1)
- Life Hacks (1)
- Live Music (1)
- Live Music JaMSessions (1)
- Playlists (1)
- Summer (6)
- Toast Sparkling (5)
- October 2019 (1)
- September 2019 (3)
- August 2019 (4)
- July 2019 (4)
- June 2019 (4)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (2)
- February 2019 (4)
- January 2019 (4)
- November 2018 (4)
- October 2018 (5)
- September 2018 (2)
- August 2018 (5)
- July 2018 (4)
- June 2018 (5)
- May 2018 (5)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (5)
- February 2018 (6)
- January 2018 (4)
- November 2017 (5)
- October 2017 (4)
- September 2017 (3)
- August 2017 (5)
- July 2017 (8)
- June 2017 (5)
- April 2017 (7)
- March 2017 (1)
- February 2017 (5)
- January 2017 (5)