Sip, smile and unwine-d...
Just cuz "staying home" is the new "going out" doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy more delicious fun. In fact, sounds like it's time to dial up the #ButterVan for delivery of your favorite JaM Cellars wines! Our JaMbassadors are ready to roll anywhere in Napa County with social-distance friendly, contact-less, next-day delivery; directly from JaM Cellars Wine & Music Studio to your front porch.
Order at least 6 bottles of Butter, JaM Cab, Candy, or Toast to get FREE ButterVan wine delivery at the time of your choosing. TIP: Schedule your wines to arrive by 4pm and join our JaMHappyHour to tell other JaMFans about your mouthwatering drop-off.
With these 4 EASY STEPS you’ll be sipping pretty at home, in no time.
• Step 3: Stay in your slippers and pick up the wines from your front porch, next day!
• Step 4: Chill, sip, and enjoy the fruits of your labor…that Butter wasn’t going to order itself!
Not in Napa or just want to gift your Midwest/East Coast BFFs some wine? Drizly has wine fairies across the country ready to bring you Butter within 60 minutes. Check ‘em out here!
Tag us in your #ButterVan photos @JaMCellars so we can share in the joy of your wine delivery! Cheers from JaM!
Thanks to a few glasses of wine and a great attitude, we’re all-in on Spring cleaning EVERYTHING this season. Let us help you tackle your “spring refresh” with tips to leave you feeling revitalized and ready to take on the season. A cleanse hasn’t felt this chic since GOOP!
• Refresh your mind and body! We’re pretty sure a mud mask and wine are meant for each other. Start a skincare routine that you’ll ACTUALLY do with these super-simple steps. Then…detox to retox, baby! Book that self-care time with an at-home workout class. Sip, Squat, Repeat--sounds like a workout to us.
• Revitalize Relationships! Socially distant doesn’t have to mean disconnected. Start by whipping out your calendar a month in advance and plan that Zoom happy hour, or wine o’clock phone sesh with your BFFs.
Don’t forget the family…pick an hour this week to ring Mom, Grandma, Sister, cousin or anyone else you’ve been meaning to call back. Extra points: make it a wine date and schedule ahead so you can both plan to chat and sip.
Surprise Virtual Birthdays are the new way to show some love. Invite the gang on Zoom, Skype or WhatsApp, set your background or decorate, and send Doordash to deliver cupcakes and wine. Birthday wine delivered to the doorstep? Yes, please! With Drizly’s 60-minute wine delivery ensure your glasses are full and ready for a cheers.
• Purify your Digital World! Ok selfie-queen, time to do a deep dive into your iPhone photos to free up some storage. Delete duplicates and consider this your friendly PSA to back up to your hard-drive. Pat yourself on the back and pour yourself another glass: you are adulting so great right now!
• Outbox Your Inbox! use a free service like Unroll Me or just manually dive into unsubscribing from any emails you’re not reading (except for us of course! you don’t want to miss out on SCOOP updates from John and Michele and special perks for being a JaMFan).
Are you ACTUALLY using all those monthly subscription services? Time to take a roll-call of everything you really use and unsubscribe from any recurring things that you’re not. Here are 9 Things You’re Probably Wasting Money On…time to spring clean those accounts!! Bonus: you just saved some $$$ to spend on wine. Ship it to your door from the JaMStore!
Don’t you feel fresher already? Bring on the sunshine and Butter time, we’re ready for Spring!
We may be staying home, but you Butter believe we’re not missing out on Happy Hour! Here are our tips on how to set up your own virtual wine party and stay together while social-distancing responsibly.
It’s A Date! Set your time and place to drink some wine…
• Pick the video conferencing software of your choice and pre-download it so you’re ready to go LIVE! Our personal fav is Zoom (here are some fab Zoom instructions!) You can also use; Skype, WhatsApp, GoogleHangouts.
• Invite your squad. This can be as simple as a text/FB message, or tap into your creative spirit and design a virtual invite with one of these adorable templates from Paperless Post.
• Bonus! Go lifesize and screencast your squad Brady-bunch style if you have a Smart TV! Here’s how.
Ain’t No Party Like A Theme Party
We’ll take any excuse to dress up for a party, especially if we’re homebound. So, set a theme for your happy hour and get festive! How about…?
• Go “Breakfast At Tiffany’s” style and bring out your Holly Golightly (PJ’s and sleep mask attire encouraged)
• Make it Wine Wednesday And Wear Pink, Mean Girls-style. Except, you can definitely sip with us.
• Red, White & Rosé. Whether you’re drinking JaM Cab, Butter Chardonnay or California Candy Dry Rosé, match outfits and virtual backgrounds to the wine you’re sipping!
• Keep the good times rolling with this fantastic list of remote-friendly games to play and stay social-distance-safe.
Want in on the virtual happy hour craze but prefer not to host one yourself? You and your friends are invited to join us online for JaMHappyHour, daily at 4pm. You know we’ll start with a toast with Toast! Join Jayme and the JaMbassadors for sips, smiles and pop-up acoustic JaMSessions live from our favorite local bands. Grab the Zoom link here and come with your friends, everyone is welcome.
Ready, Set, Butter!
All you really need are friends and wine in your glass. Find your favorite JaM Cellars wines here in your closest wine aisle or at Drizly.com. Freeze frame a group selfie and share with #JaMCellars.com before you sign off. We’ll look back on these days and remember how creative we got!
Mom just makes life Butter. She’s always only a dial and a glass away to make your day feel like sunshine. Now that we’re older, or Moms ourselves, we finally know what Mom really wants…wine and Me-time!
“I love you” never gets old when it’s from the heart, but understanding these 5 different love languages will make Mom feel like the Queen she is this Mother’s Day (PSA: Moms Day is Sunday, May 10th!)
1. Physical Touch
If you can’t be with Mom for that hug you both need, send her something soft and cuddly to wrap herself in like this big, cozy, Butter yellow blanket. Even better, Drizly can deliver her some Butter Chardonnay to enjoy while wrapped up in your virtual hug!
2. Words Of Affirmation
Send Mom a random text to let her know how great she is, or maybe a framed photo memory, or an emoji sentence that’s just for her. Be a traditionalist and go old-school with a Mother’s Day pop-up card and a hand-written note included with her ButterCans!
3. Acts Of Service
Let Mom relax and take care of her to-do’s for her while she gets to do something she really loves—a bath, a long walk, the new season of Outlander? Introduce her to Instacart wine delivery so she never needs to run to the grocery store again. Bonus they’ll deliver Butter Chardonnay alongside all your daily groceries.
4. Receiving Gifts
5. Quality Time
Pushing pause and making time for people is the ultimate show of love. Plan a virtual Mom/Daughter date, just the two of you, spending time catching up over a few glasses of Butter. Dive deep and get to know Mom in her many roles as the superstar she is by asking a few fun getting-to-know-you questions! Need some inspo? Watch what our fav Butter Babes & their Moms had to say.
A reminder that our daily 4pm JaMHappyHour is here for you, and we’ll be having a special Mom’s day Zoom with our special musical guest. Bring all the Moms you know!
Cheers to all the Moms who filled us with love, fun, and great taste in wine. Happy Mother’s Day from our JaMily to yours!
You Butter believe we never miss an opportunity to JaM with you! Join in on the virtual fun with great wine and awesome local artists during our LIVE #JaMHappyHour @ 4pm every day, #WineWednesday through the weekend! Here’s the drill. We bring the entertainment; you bring your favorite glass of JaM Cellars wine as we invite local artists for up-close-and-personal JaMSessions.
Here's how to join in on the fun:
1. Grab a glass of whatever you've got! 🥂 Need a refill on the Butter, JaM, Candy, or Toast? Check out our WineFinder, or get a bottle or two delivered to your door within 60 minutes, from Drizly.
2. Join us on Zoom starting at 4 pm Pacific at https://bit.ly/JaMVirtualHappyHour
(or room # 908-824-257 for you pro-zoomers). It’s quick easy and FREE.
3. Sip, smile, and share in the fun! 💛 Invite your friends to join and enjoy the good company along with great wine and awesome music!
As always—no cover charge here! Instead, enjoy additional specials on JaM Cellars wines to sip on, all evening long. As always, keep up to date on our JaMSessions and JaMHappyHours by checking out our Facebook Events Calendar on the ‘reg. Rock out with you soon, JaMFans!
May 20, 2020
May 20, 2020
May 12, 2020
May 6, 2020
April 30, 2020
April 22, 2020
April 22, 2020
April 22, 2020
April 22, 2020
March 18, 2020
- #JaMHappyHour (1)
- 4th Friday JaMSessions (3)
- 4th of July (1)
- BottleRock (4)
- Butter Chardonnay (9)
- Celebrations (1)
- Easy Entertaining (1)
- Events (6)
- Friendsgiving (1)
- Giveaways (2)
- Holidays (7)
- How-To's (1)
- JaM Cabernet (6)
- JaM Cellars, Napa (5)
- John and Michele (1)
- KAABOO Del Mar (1)
- Life Hacks (2)
- Live Music (2)
- Live Music JaMSessions (2)
- Memorial Weekend (1)
- Mother's Day (5)
- Playlists (1)
- Summer (7)
- Toast Sparkling (5)
- Wine Delivery (1)
- December 2019 (4)
- November 2019 (5)
- October 2019 (5)
- September 2019 (3)
- August 2019 (4)
- July 2019 (4)
- June 2019 (4)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (2)
- February 2019 (4)
- January 2019 (4)
- November 2018 (4)
- October 2018 (5)
- September 2018 (2)
- August 2018 (5)
- July 2018 (4)
- June 2018 (5)
- May 2018 (5)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (5)
- February 2018 (6)
- January 2018 (4)
- November 2017 (5)
- October 2017 (4)
- September 2017 (3)
- August 2017 (5)
- July 2017 (8)
- June 2017 (5)
- April 2017 (7)
- March 2017 (1)
- February 2017 (5)
- January 2017 (5)