Sip, smile and unwine-d...
We love a good homebody lifestyle like the next person but raise your hand if the doldrums of home-life are feeling a bit ho-hum. Liven up your mundane must-do’s with some Butter-licious incentives to enjoy life’s little victories (like finally unloading that dishwasher).
• Put on a playlist and show your living room dust who’s boss. Kick back and enjoy the sparkle after all that hard work with a frosty glass of Butter to quench your thirst while you catch up on Housewives. #DomesticGoddess
• Did you complete your activity goals for the day? Go the extra mile to outpace your steps with the best motivation ever: See if you can beat your Drizly order of Butter on the way home. Ready, set, race to the sip!
• In a dinner rut? Pour a glass of Butter and queue up YouTube to brush up on a few kitchen hacks to speed up your chopping skills.
Keep the fun going at home and keep your thirst safely quenched by shopping online for easy delivery right from the JaMStore. Or simply *add to cart* on your next grocery delivery near you with our same-day delivery partners at Drizly, Instacart, or Amazon Fresh!
We are giving Summer a speeding ticket and making sure we catch the last few drops – even if the vacation of our dreams isn’t quite what we had on our OG vision board.
Just because we’re in full WFH mode doesn’t mean we don’t need a little break from the “office.” Plan a stay-cation day or two here’s how—paired with your favorite JaM Cellars wines:
For the beach babe:
• Inspire some beach vibes with these top ways to bring the beach to your backyard. All that’s missing now is a cooler filled with ButterCans.
• Channel your inner mermaid with this shell hairclip craft. CandyCans and glitter are basically soulmates, after all.
• Manifest some ocean views by queueing up some serene Island Views on your TV and get that tropical tan you’ve been dreaming up with a little self-tanner. Pour up some Butter in a Tiki Cup and get ready to hula away the afternoon!
For the fashionista:
• Plan out your Zoom meeting wardrobe—only top half required! Pour yourself a glass of Butter and plan your 5 weekday outfits with mix-and-matched jewelry. Studies show staying in a routine and having something to look forward to is the key to happiness. That, and a glass of Butter Chardonnay(link) at Wine O’Clock of course.
• Stay on top of the trends from the comfort of your couch by checking in to upcoming Virtual Fashion Weeks; strut your at-home catwalk with Butter in hand.
• Set a budget and shop the best summer sales, according to Vogue; don’t forget to roll over any extra savings into your wine budget.
For the outdoorsy type:
• Take advantage of your flex schedule and hit up a trail on a weekday to beat the crowds. Reward yourself with a ButterCan when you reach the peak.
• Scope out some new adventures near you, or discover a new campsite on AllTrails.
• Set up a backyard tent for a Friday night stargaze adventure. Hack a new s’mores recipe and a glass of JaM Cab as you search the sky for shooting stars.
For the homebody:
• Join a Virtual Book Club and cozy up in your wine nook with a juicy glass of JaM Cab on your new literary adventure.
• She-Sheds are the new man-caves. Peruse Pinterest for she-shed designs…and plan it out in detail with a design app on your phone. Don’t forget a wine rack in there!
• Add some new wine art to your walls – get inspired by these designs painted with wine.
For the creative:
• Enjoy an “artists retreat” and take an online painting class. Celebrate your final design with a glass of Toast Sparkling. You deserve it, you creative genius!
• Glam up your style with a DIY crystal jewelry-making kit. Sparkling wine AND sparkling jewels? It’s a YES from us.
It may be a stay-at-home summer but that won’t stop our fun! Unless of course, the wine runs out…eeek! Make sure that doesn’t bum out your summer state of mind and stay stocked with your favorite JaM wines by adding us to your online grocery list or having us deliver right to your door!
With names like Butter, JaM & Toast, brunch is basically our spirit animal. We’re ready to go all-in with a brunch extravaganza to make the most of your #SundayFunday thanks to these brunch-worthy holidays coming up soon. We’re ready to help you indulge in each delicious day, JaM-style! Here’s our top tips for indulging in the brunch spread you truly deserve.
Waffle Day – August 24th
Waffles are just pancakes with abs, right? Practice your waffle fitness with a DIY Waffle Bar to celebrate the true Brunch MVP.
• Set up a paper runner for your waffle bar and write down all your yummy waffle fixings (and save cleanup time from sticky syrup drips)
• Include a mix of healthy and treat-y toppings like berries and nuts alongside chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles
• Keep a bottle of Toast in an ice bucket next to the waffles with an array of juices for a Toast-mosa bar to sip along. Orange juice, grapefruit juice and cranberry juice are perfectly sippable pairings to splash on top of your favorite bubbles
Intl. Bacon Day – September 5th
Get crispy with it. We’re enjoying Bacon Day with a bacon tasting bar! See which bacon is your favorite pairing with our juicy JaM Cab. Our top picks are:
• Turkey bacon, Candied “Million Dollar Bacon”, Coconut Bacon (it’s a thing), Pancetta, or try one of these • 17 types of bacon you might not have known existed!
Top Bacon Day tip? Cook it in the oven for super easy clean-up (you’ll never go back). 400 degrees on a baking sheet with not only keep your crispy delights evenly cooked, you’ll get all the delish smells with none of the greasy splatters #SizzlinandSipping
Pancake Day – September 26th
Is it even Pancake Day if you’re not eating a heaping mound of pancakes with a side of Butter? Gather your ingredients for the perfect pancake recipe and practice some beginner level pancake art. Who doesn’t love an adorable Pancake Animal?
Or, try your hand at becoming a Pancake Mixologist with some experimental combos like:
• Mint Chocolate Chip = mint extract + chocolate chips
• Coffee Lover’s = espresso powder
• Unicorn = rainbow sprinkles + whipped cream
• Banana Split = mashed bananas + chocolate chips + crushed nuts• PB&J = peanut butter spread + raspberry jam
Turn up Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson on the airwaves. Sounds like an easy a recipe for #SundayFunday to us!
Wine fills our glass, but live music fills our soul at JaM Cellars. To be honest it’s been kind of a downer to miss out on live JaMs since our favorite festivals including BottleRock and OHANA are rescheduled until 2021. But we’re looking on the Butter side as we save the dates for later, relive the memories now and look forward to rocking out together again soon!
BottleRock Napa Valley 2021
For Later: Save the dates for next year on May 28-30, 2021 because top headliners including Red Hot Chili Peppers, Dave Matthews Band and Stevie Nicks are still GAME ON at the JaM Cellars mainstage. Keep an eye out for the rest of the lineup announcement coming soon!
Is it too early to start counting the days? NEVER! We are just that excited to bring you pop-up acoustic sets at the JaMPad where we get up close and personal with our fave artists. Last year, we live-streamed the good times from the JaMPad which means you can replay every sesh from anywhere you want!
Plan on coming thirsty, because there will be Butter and JaM Cab poured at every concession around the festival. It’s a JaM good time and we can’t wait to meet you there.
For Now: Relive the magic on our BottleRock 2019 recap and keep the BottleRock playlist on repeat on Spotify! Watch Live At The JaMPad recaps on Facebook and see if you can plan your perfect spot to stand for the best viewing next year.
For Later: Meet us at Doheny Beach at Dana Point on September 24-26th 2021 to pick up right where we were leaving off with the exact same line-up we were totally giddy for in 2020! Headliners including Kings of Leon, Eddie Vedder, Pearl Jam and more are all locked in and ready to rock. We can’t wait to sip and sway with you by the beach.
iHeartRadio LOVES JaM
Summer won’t sip past us with Summer Festival JaMs radio poured by JaM Cellars. Listen for free on the iHeart app to the sounds of Summer wherever you are! This is the best place to tune in and enjoy all JaM’s festival artists from BottleRock, Voodoo, and OHANA on one station. Listen out for Michele, the “M” in JaM as she counts down her favorite artists and reminds you to always listen with a glass half full!
JaM Great Music & Wine
Join us in staying distant but never too far apart as we host a #JaMHappyHour Wed-Friday at 4PM PST LIVE on Facebook. Meet new and favorite artists playing live just for you…the perfect accompaniment with a glass of Butter Chardonnay.
Darker mornings? Fall fashions in stores? Kids back to school? WAIT!...We’re not ready for summer to be over. To slow things down, we’ve got an awesome #SummerBucketList to savor every last sip of summer. Here’s everything we’re squeezing in before sweater weather comes for us! Join us…and add your own list using #JaMCellars!
• Water’s where it’s at. Butter Chardonnay is made for summertime adventures and summer is made for splashing, not spilling. That’s where cute 4-packs of ButterCans come in. Simply throw a few in your cooler or backpack and head out on a kayak, SUP, or friend’s boat! Yay for friends with boats and Yay for ButterCans too.
• Plan a picnic: Was it even summer if you didn’t picnic your heart out? Picnics don’t have to be fancy. Grab a cooler with Butter and JaM Cab, simple delicious sandwiches, or pick up some fried chicken (yum!) and lounge under your favorite shady tree (even if it’s in your own backyard.)
• Root, root, root for the home team: Whether you’re watching from home or grabbing some lawn seats and ButterCans to watch your favorite team, nothing says summer like a good ol’ fashioned game of baseball and Butter!
• Star light, star bright: These warm summer nights won’t last forever. Pack out some pillows and blankets under a clear night and a bottle of creami-licious Butter to help you get creative with the constellation names. It’s more fun to make up your own, right?!
• S’mores around the campfire: Outdoors, fire and gooey marshmallow chocolatey goodness? Count. Us. In! Make it better and be sure to bring “s’more” JaM Cab? Check out our fave s’more and JaM recipes.
• Sip at sunset: It’s ok if you’ve slept in this summer because sunsets are the best. Cozy up with your sweetheart, grab a bottle of JaM Cab, and romance the evening away as the sun sets on your perfect summer season…
October 4, 2021
October 4, 2021
October 4, 2021
October 4, 2021
September 22, 2021
September 22, 2021
September 22, 2021
August 25, 2021
August 25, 2021
August 19, 2021
- #JaMHappyHour (3)
- 4th Friday JaMSessions (3)
- 4th of July (1)
- Book Club / Reading List (1)
- BottleRock (5)
- Butter Chardonnay (12)
- Celebrations (3)
- Easy Entertaining (4)
- Events (8)
- Friendsgiving (3)
- Giveaways (2)
- Halloween (2)
- Holidays (10)
- How-To's (6)
- JaM Cabernet (8)
- JaM Cellars, Napa (6)
- John and Michele (1)
- KAABOO Del Mar (1)
- Life Hacks (2)
- Live Music (6)
- Live Music JaMSessions (5)
- Memorial Weekend (2)
- Mother's Day (5)
- Playlists (7)
- Recipe (7)
- Sugar Sweet White (2)
- Summer (10)
- Thanksgiving (3)
- Toast Sparkling (6)
- Wine Delivery (2)
- October 2021 (4)
- September 2021 (3)
- August 2021 (4)
- July 2021 (4)
- June 2021 (4)
- May 2021 (4)
- April 2021 (6)
- March 2021 (2)
- February 2021 (6)
- January 2021 (6)
- December 2020 (4)
- November 2020 (5)
- October 2020 (3)
- September 2020 (3)
- August 2020 (5)
- July 2020 (4)
- June 2020 (4)
- May 2020 (3)
- April 2020 (5)
- March 2020 (2)
- February 2020 (4)
- January 2020 (4)
- December 2019 (3)
- November 2019 (5)
- October 2019 (5)
- September 2019 (3)
- August 2019 (3)
- July 2019 (4)
- June 2019 (4)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (2)
- February 2019 (4)
- January 2019 (4)
- November 2018 (4)
- October 2018 (5)
- September 2018 (2)
- August 2018 (5)
- July 2018 (4)
- June 2018 (5)
- May 2018 (5)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (5)
- February 2018 (6)
- January 2018 (4)
- November 2017 (5)
- October 2017 (4)
- September 2017 (3)
- August 2017 (5)
- July 2017 (8)
- June 2017 (5)
- April 2017 (7)
- March 2017 (1)
- February 2017 (5)
- January 2017 (5)