Sip, smile and unwine-d...
Whether you’re road tripping or rolling out on a Friday after work, these are the JaMs to rock out to this summer
Summers are for backyard BBQs, driving with the top down on a road trip, and party-rockin’ with your girlfriends. Stuck in the office this summer? Plug in those headphones and daydream that you are at the beach as we crank up the tunes.
It's a little bit of what's hot today, a sprinkle of throw-back, and definitely some #BacktoBottleRock as we turn up some Alice Merton, The Killers, and Halsey all serenading us to the sweet sounds of summer. Tune out your office buddy and make the countdown to 5 o’clock as you look forward to some Red Red Wine when you get home and open that bottle of JaM Cab!
Get all the JaM’s tuned up on our Spotify Summer JaMs playlist.
We have another year under our belt as BottleRock’s Presenting Sponsor, and do you guys know how to have a great time! From rocking out to headliners like Bruno Mars and The Killers at the JaM Cellars stage to sessions with Michael Franti, Alice Merton and The Struts at the JaMPad– we were shakin’ our groove thing all weekend long.
Our favorite DJ Jayn from Alice 97.3 got the inside track scoop on the bands in between sets at the JaMPad. We loved getting up close and personal with the artists...like that one time when during their set, MAGIC GIANT stepped out and played in middle of the crowd? It was definitely a “leave the stage behind” moment.
The JaM Cellars Stage was fired up all weekend, especially when Michael Franti and the Spearhead took center stage. We topped off our Sunday-Funday with Butter & Bruno. Mr. Mars knows how to pack a crowd at the JaM Cellars stage and crowned BottleRock the “fancy Coachella.” We’ll take it!
When things got hot, the Candy Cabana was there to chill us out while sipping on Candy Frosé all day. We are still shaking glitter out of our hair courtesy of our Glitter Girl glam squad. #NoRegrets.
Whether you were here with us in General Admission or BottleRock’ing from your backyard and following the fun on Facebook and Instagram through #JaMCellars and #JaMPad, it was the perfect way to celebrate the long holiday weekend. “Kiss This” one more time cause it’s gone for good…at least until next year!
Dad. He’s taught us a lot over the years from riding bikes and catching a ball to how to be very prompt for Happy Hour. We’ve pulled out our favorite Dad-isms to inspire you to create the kind of Father’s Day that the Big Guy deserves!
• Everything is better with Butter. And Bacon. Who says breakfast in bed is just for Mom? Kick off Father’s Day by whipping up breakfast Dad-style. How about a batch of Bacon Pancakes washed down with a Toast-mosa? Now that’s the way to start a day.
• You don’t win friends with salad. Or as Dad called it, “rabbit food.” The grill is a canvas, and Dad is the artist. It’s best to go at it with two hands: One for the tongs, and the other for a glass of JaM Cabernet. Here’s a killer collection of grilling recipes, sure to please anyone!
• Prior Planning Prevents…Dad always knows how to plan for the future. That’s why he buys two cases of wine instead of one. Make sure you’ve got him well-stocked for an easy evening of belly laughs and eye-rolls at all the terrible “Dad Jokes.” We’ll trade our whine for a little wine with you this year, Pops!
• A little competition never hurt anyone. Your throwing arm is always better when it’s a little Butter’d up. Break out the Cornhole this Father’s Day and show Dad who’s #1! Maybe let him win...just a little.
• Digital is for now, Vinyl is forever. Your Dad is a classic, and the real classics live on vinyl. Break out his vintage record collection and put on the tunes while you’re chillin’ with a bottle of JaM Cabernet to wrap up the night. You can never go wrong with a little Bowie or Dylan.
The best thing we’ve learned from our Dads this Father’s Day? Life is Butter when you take a tip from Dad and embrace the art of relaxation. Cheers to all the Dads out there!
Round up the neighbors, light up the firecrackers, and grab a few bottles of Butter for the great American celebration of Independence. Be a hero and rescue some wine from its bottle and ring in another year of fireworks, fun, and fabulous wine.
Everyone knows that the 4th of July is about the finest in American dining. We’re talking Burgers, BBQ, and Butter! The best part about this summer holiday is everyone knows how to pitch in. Make this your most effortless get together for totally Toast-ed 4th of July by having everyone bring their favorite side dish while you master the grill.
Keep it traditional with Mom’s potato salad and some hot dogs (with all the fixin’s like this hot dog condiment bar of course!) or mix things up with something new like these Sriracha Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings. Need to cool off? How about some Candy Frosé? #JustSayin’.
Happy 4th of July to all our JaM fans! Especially the “J” in our JaM–Happy birthday John!
You’ve got 27 Dresses and hopefully at least one of them still fits! It’s summer and you know what that means…yes its Wedding Season! It seems like every summer you have more and more friends tying the knot. As a lady of the bridal party, we know that you’re expected to lead the charge on a seriously good time. We’ve got you covered with our top tips for making your bridesmaid duties a breeze.
• Always bring bubbles to a dress fitting. Whether you’re picking out the bridesmaid’s dresses for the crew or getting the final approval on the perfect white dress for the bride, a glass of Toast in the ice bucket makes it even more fun to say YES to the dress. Don’t forget this handy wine handbag!
• Keep the bridal suite stocked. You know that a bride will always forget to eat the great dinner she planned for everyone! Help her keep those butterflies at bay with a few healthy snacks (think almonds, grapes, some healthy crackers) and of course a few chilled bottles of Butter on hand. Call down to room service to get glasses if you can, but we won’t judge you for the plastic hotel cups either.
• Trade Vegas for Wine Country. Get out your boas and matching Bride Squad shirts and join us for a different kind of bachelorette Party in Wine Country. Meet us at the JaM Cellars wine and music studio in downtown Napa. Even better if you can plan on joining us for a JaMSession where there’s no cover charge and the Butter flows all night long! Every day we do a toast with Toast at 4PM, and we can’t think of a better way to get your night started.
That’s another wedding down! By the time your big day comes, you’ll know exactly how many bottles of Butter it takes for a good time! But then again, that’s what you’ll have your bridesmaids for.
Butter, JaM, Toast and the very last of our California Candy Dry Rosé are heading to Aspen for the Food & Wine Classic. Three days of grand tastings, celebrity chefs, and some of the best sips on the planet—you Butter believe it.
And we just wouldn’t be JaM without bringing some tunes (last year we brought The Struts with us—they were ah-mazing.) This year we’ve got the hugely popular and acclaimed Neil Diamond tribute band Super Diamond playing the ButterUp at The Belly Up party on Friday June 15th. 21+ ONLY with registration and valid ID.
See you under the Grand Pavilion tent beneath the mountains and on the dance floor…
”Good times never felt so good… so good… so good!”.
The Perfect JaM Day Starts at the JaMPad
It’s another amazing year to be at BottleRock, and you know JaM Cellars has got you covered in General Admission. Whether you’ve got a full weekend pass or will be joining just for one day, we’ve pulled out all the stops…
Close your eyes and imagine your best day at BottleRock. Are you up close with Michael Franti? Are you having visions of being in the middle of a glitter tornado? Rocking out to your favorite song from Halsey? Enjoying the most delicious glass of Frosé you’ve ever had? It’s not a dream, because we’ve turned that into a reality! If you are spending just one day with us at BottleRock, here are all the things that you MUST do to get the ultimate JaM festival experience:
- Download the official BottleRock Napa Valley app and pick out your “must see” bands. Set a little schedule for yourself and don’t miss a thing!
- Get your first sip of summer at The JaMPad, opposite of the JaM Cellars Stage. Come by early, grab a glass of Butter and get ready to boogie with DJ Josh Duke’s Dance Party! It’s the perfect warm up to your day.
- Primp your inner Rock Goddess with some sweet merch before all the best styles sell out.
- Get glittered! Make your way over at the JaM Cellars Candy Cabana at the Midway Green to hang with Cali the Candy Unicorn, get sparkled by our amazing glitter artists, and take your chances in on our very Instagram-able glitter tornado! You have to see it to believe it!
- JaMSessions with Jayn from Alice Radio start early afternoon up until the headliners play. We’ll be getting up close and personal with artists like Michael Franti, The Struts, Alice Merton and more.
- Candy Frosé all day! Grab a frosty glass of Frosé to celebrate with us as we show off our latest release of California Candy Rosé in frozen form, only available at the JaMPad and the JaM Cellars Candy Cabana.
- When you need to refuel after busting out all those dance moves, head over to the Culinary Garden for bite to eat. (it’s cheat day, remember?) Treat yourself to lunch, a glass of JaM Cabernet and check out all the shenanigans on the Culinary Stage!
- Ready to dance again? Head over to the silent disco, put on a pair of headphones and shake that boo-tay! Don’t feel like dancing? Go over there anyway and watch… it’s hilarious.
- As the night starts to wind down, grab a glass of Butter and get settled in for your favorite headliner. Getting there early pays off to get as close as possible! Need some space? Come back to the JaMPad and watch the live stream on our 14 foot video wall!
- Ready to keep going? Head downtown and get your tickets to one of the official BottleRock AfterShows at the JaMCellars Ballroom.
Whether it’s just for the day, or all weekend long, we can’t wait to JaM out with you for another year of rockin’ music and great wine.
10 Things To Pack For BottleRock This Year
We can’t wait to JaM with you in Napa next week. We’ve done this festival thing a few times, and we don’t want you to forget a thing! Here are ten “must-haves” for an epic festival adventure.
1. Sunscreen. Pro-tip: Aerosol sunscreen is not allowed in to BottleRock (sorry, it’s the rules!) so we recommend grabbing our favorite All-Good Organic Sunscreen Butter to save you from the burn.
2. Rockin’ Outfits. Calling all our Festival fashionistas! We know you planned your outfits for the weekend to a tee. But if you get to town and feel like you could use a little extra shopping (who doesn’t?) then check out some of Napa’s local boutiques before the party begins to make sure you’re coming to BottleRock in style.
3. Beach Blanket / towel. We know you are going to be dancing ‘til you drop, so pack a Butter-yellow (so it’s easy to find) beach blanket or towel to make sure you have a place to crash in the grass when it’s time for a ButterBreak.
4. Stylish water bottle. When you’re not sipping on a refreshing California Candy Frosé from the JaMPad, stay super hydrated with a reusable water bottle like this one.
5. The BottleRock App locked and loaded. Skip the wait on the download time and make sure you have the BottleRock App ready to go before you arrive. This way, you won’t miss a thing and you’ll know exactly when to stop by the JaMPad and JaM Cellars Stage to check out your favorite artists!
6. Go Cashless. You can use Apple Pay just about everywhere at the festival. Save some time, set it up pre-fest, and use the Fast Lines to skip the lines!
7. A little bit of shade. Trends come and go (we see you, flower crowns) but a chic hat will always have you covered. Cheeky baseball cap? Classic Fedora? Find your style and enjoy that extra bit of shade when you’re JaMming out mid-day.
8. Ear plugs. After a long day listening to great tunes, you might need to give your ears a little break. Especially after you rocked out next to the speakers at that last JaMSession. Pack a pair of ear plugs to keep on hand, just in case. You don’t have to sacrifice style (ever) so channel your inner Holly Golightly with ear plugs like these.
9. Fanny pack. Can we officially bring the fanny pack “back”? Forget dragging your purse all over the festival, keep your essentials in a super cute holographic fanny pack like this one. Why be boring when you can be unicorn colored?
10. Forget Something? Don’t sweat it. BottleRock has three general stores on site to cover your slip-up. They’ll have things like gum, lip balm, over-the-counter meds, yada yada yada. Thanks for thinking of everything, BottleRock!
We can’t wait to raise a glass of Butter to another BottleRock season with you. We’ll catch you at the JaMPad, or the JaM Cellars Tent!
Rosé and Frosé All Day...
Visions of California Candy ran wild when we dreamt up the JaM Cellars Candy Cabana! Come with us on a magical journey with a mini-escape inside a magical wonderland filled with rainbows, glitter, and did we mention a unicorn? It’s just as amazing as it sounds, and we’re crafting it just for this special weekend!
When life gives us BottleRock, we bring the glitter! We are ready to bling you out at the Candy Cabana where you can rosé and frosé all day with JaM’s newest wine Candy – it’s as pretty as it is delicious. With our Glitter Artists, we’ll give you a little extra sparkle to rock, and get lucky in our glitter tornado to win some fun prizes!
Make Memorial Weekend Memorable
Can’t make it to BottleRock this year or missed out on the JaM ticket giveaway? We’ll totally miss you. But you don’t have to feel like you’re on the out. Make Memorial weekend memorable and host BottleRock in your backyard! Summer is officially here and that’s the perfect reason to party. Tell everyone to grab a few bottles of Butter and come on over…we’ve got your recipe for your very own BottleRock party!
- Pack the pool with your own Cali the Candy Unicorn
- Whip up your own recipe for Frosé for you and the girls with your own stash of California Candy
- Assign everyone a Chef from the Culinary Stage, and have them bring their favorite recipe. You’ll need snacks to keep you going all day long! Did someone say sticky ribs?
- Get your lip-sync game strong and plug in to the official BottleRock 2018 lineup playlist.
- Scroll through Instagram and keep tabs on all the fun going on through #JaMPad and #JaMCellars for more party inspo. We’ll also be on Facebook Live for sneak peeks in between sets and more!
If you need more tips on throwing the best party ever, check out how BlueGrayGal threw her very own Butter Weekend in her backyard. We are big fans of super easy get-togethers, so keep it low key and give everyone a job to make hosting a breeze. We know your dance moves get better a little Butter, so make sure you chill down a few extra bottles and throw in a bottle or two of Toast to get the party started.
Maybe we’ll see you next year? Or maybe your Backyard Bottlerock will be so epic we’ll be coming to your house instead!
June 24, 2020
June 24, 2020
June 24, 2020
June 20, 2020
May 20, 2020
May 20, 2020
May 12, 2020
May 6, 2020
April 30, 2020
April 22, 2020
- #JaMHappyHour (1)
- 4th Friday JaMSessions (3)
- 4th of July (1)
- BottleRock (4)
- Butter Chardonnay (9)
- Celebrations (1)
- Easy Entertaining (1)
- Events (6)
- Friendsgiving (1)
- Giveaways (2)
- Holidays (7)
- How-To's (1)
- JaM Cabernet (6)
- JaM Cellars, Napa (5)
- John and Michele (1)
- KAABOO Del Mar (1)
- Life Hacks (2)
- Live Music (2)
- Live Music JaMSessions (2)
- Memorial Weekend (1)
- Mother's Day (5)
- Playlists (1)
- Summer (7)
- Toast Sparkling (5)
- Wine Delivery (1)
- December 2019 (4)
- November 2019 (5)
- October 2019 (5)
- September 2019 (3)
- August 2019 (4)
- July 2019 (4)
- June 2019 (4)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (2)
- February 2019 (4)
- January 2019 (4)
- November 2018 (4)
- October 2018 (5)
- September 2018 (2)
- August 2018 (5)
- July 2018 (4)
- June 2018 (5)
- May 2018 (5)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (5)
- February 2018 (6)
- January 2018 (4)
- November 2017 (5)
- October 2017 (4)
- September 2017 (3)
- August 2017 (5)
- July 2017 (8)
- June 2017 (5)
- April 2017 (7)
- March 2017 (1)
- February 2017 (5)
- January 2017 (5)