Sip, smile and unwine-d...
Spring JaMs Are Growing
Buh-bye, winter! It’s spring fever time, and our live JaMSessions are growing like crazy. Starting April, we’ll be hosting live bands every Thursday and Friday night at the JaM Cellars wine and music studio. Gigs start at 8pm on Thursdays, and 9pm Fridays.
Look for neo-soul singer-songwriter & guitarist Tim Marconett, modern-day Otis Redding Chris Pierce, funky mandolin riffs from Reisender, and amazing live performances from Jeff Campbell, Zack Freitas, Cave Clove, Zak Fennie and so much more!
Our cozy gig space makes it feel like you’re JaM’n in your living room. Grab some friends and discover your new favorite band, with a flight, glass or bottle of Butter, JaM, Toast, or California Candy in hand!
Check out our full calendar here...and we’ll see you there!
Michele (she's the "M" in JaM), stopped by the KFOG Studios on Valentine's Day to chat about JaM Cellars, and our brand new California Candy Rosé! Michele led KFOG's Alicia through a tasting of Butter Chardonnay, JaM Cabernet, Toast Sparkling, and California Candy. Check out the segment below, and let us know what you think!
Fall in love with California Candy
We are so excited to share with you our vibrant, new rosé from JaM Cellars.
For years, John and Michele have wanted to make a rosé–one that’s as pretty as it is delicious. Inspired by the idea of attention-grabbing eye-candy, John chose the name “California Candy.” Its taken years to craft the perfect, delicious rosé blend and eye-catching label that could live up to the name.
California Candy shimmers in the bottle is fresh and vibrant in the glass, and is so delicious…it’ll leave you wanting more. The debut of Candy is a limited release in just a few states. Find your closest store or restaurant HERE. (coming soon!)
Are you in the Bay area? Join us Saturday, February 17th at 6pm for the California Candy release event at the JaM Cellars wine and music studio.
Ready to buy?! Order your California Candy online, NOW!
Mondo Cozmo plays JaM Cellars Ballroom Feb 23rd
JaMFans, one of our favorite artists is playing the JaM Cellars Ballroom in Napa next week, and you could win a pair of tickets!
Shine is absolutely one of our favorite tracks on his debut album, Plastic Soul. Check it out!
The Lineup Has Landed!
It’s official! BottleRock 2018’s schedule is out, and JaM Cellars will be your official first sip of summer at the fest.
The JaM Cellars stage will feature Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse, The Struts, Earth Wind & Fire, Billy Idol, Halsey, and more! And don’t forget to come and see us at the JaMPad for some Butter, JaM, Toast, and our new summer stunner California Candy! Say “Yes Way to the Frose!”
The free BottleRock app has been updated with 2018’s info, so if you need a little shot of sunshine this month, start putting together your schedule for the weekend! Make sure to make time to sip, smile and share with JaM! #JaMCellars #JaMPad.
As a Scoop insider, you'll always have access to our ticket giveaway, happening every month until the festival! Win Here.
Get Toast-y at JaM Cellars in Napa
While most of the country is still in the grips of winter, here in the Bay we’ve had May-like temperatures. That, plus the release of the BottleRock line up, Mondo Cozmo coming here pre-festival to play the JaM Ballroom, and the debut of California Candy…it’s all filling us with the joys of spring.
And not before time, John and Michele braved 4-degree temps in Minneapolis at the Superbowl Culinary Kick Off, where we donated wine in support of the Culinary Institute of America. Not to mention a very long, dull “dry January” and a few chilly days here in the Valley.
Nonetheless, we’re over all of that now and feeling very spring-like. Blossoms are out, bud-break’s on the way, and now we also have a rosé! Join us at JaM Cellars to wine over winter with live music JaMSessions each Friday, or a toast with Toast at 4 pm every day. Check here for event listings. It’s the perfect winter wine-derland…
February is the perfect time to fall in love with our new rosé, available starting 2/14.
Check back on Valentine’s Day, when we’ll officially announce the release of this new wine and where you'll be able to find it!
Butter Get Happy in 2018
One of the top resolutions is to get healhy, so we wanted to share our list of tried and true, science-backed ways to get happy in 2018!
- Plan a Vacation (or staycation). You totally deserve it! Take the time to take time off, no phones, no email, and all the luxurious touches (sleeping in, Toast sparkling in the bathtub, and cocktails on Tuesdays!). Check out these great ideas for a five-star staycation!
- Get Crazy. Break out and try something out of your comfort zone this year... whether that’s skydiving, salsa dancing, or Ethiopian food! Variety is the spice of life. (We’re here if you need a little liquid courage!)
- Face Time With Your Tribe. Not that kind of face time...we mean the real thing! Get together in person with your loved ones. You can gossip, you can wine (not whine), you can celebrate what matters most: each other. Bonus: it’s great for your health! Even the Mayo Clinic agrees!
- Go Live. Live music, that is. There’s nothing like a live concert! Musicians are rocking out all over, so it’s easy to get out and show them some love. (In case you hadn’t heard, BottleRock 2018 tickets are now on sale...we’ll see you there!)
- Step Outside. Whether you’re traveling to a gorgeous natural wonder, or just sitting outside under the trees, nature is an incredible bad-mood buster. (Especially with a picnic and a bottle of Butter!)
- Learn Something New. Age is a state of mind. Stay forever young by challenging yourself...learning a new language or musical instrument, taking a karate class, or just reading a book about something you’ve always wondered about. How about a little wine tasting? Set up something for you and the girls and introduce them to your favorites, Butter, JaM and Toast!
- Celebrate you! A little ME time is just what the doctor ordered. So pour yourself that delicious glass of chardonnay and give yourself some ButterLove!
Who’s JaMming at BottleRock 2018?
We are! For the third year in a row, we are proud to announce that JaM Cellars will be the Presenting Sponsor of BottleRock Napa Valley – the best summer music festival in the country. And yes, we are biased, but really this line up rocks! This year, we’re bringing headliners Bruno Mars, The Killers, and Muse! Plus dozens more up-and-coming artists from all over the world. So. Much. Fun!
Check out the full lineup here. Incredible talent, awesome wine, gourmet food, and plenty of gorgeous wine country sunshine, sounds perfect right about now! Remember how much fun we had last year? (This video pretty much says it all!)
Make Butter, JaM and Toast your first taste of summer, May 25-27, 2018. We’ll be rocking out in the JaMPad with Alice Radio, special guest musicians, lush JaM Cellars wine, and as many of you JaMFans as we can fit.
We really want you to JaM with us again this year, so we’re giving away pairs of tickets every month from now until May. Check out tickets to win here and double your chances by sharing the link with a friend or two.
Five Things You Need For A Super Fun Big Game Weekend
- Football-Shaped Snacks. Totally get into the spirit with these foodie fun football-lookalike recipes. Who says kids are the only ones who get fun-shaped food?
- Mr. JT Playlist. Justin Timberlake is headlining the halftime show, so it’s guaranteed to be amazing. (Remember last time?) Get the dancing started early with this playlist! You can’t stop the feeling….
- Games. Not everyone’s there for the football, but who doesn’t love a good contest? Get the competitive juices flowing with Big Game bingo, betting pools, or even (responsible) drinking games. It's the perfect opportunity to bust out those corn hole boards that have been sitting in the garage since the end of summer!
- Easy Finger Foods. We believe the Big Game party should be fork-free. Keep it classy with fancy appetizers, or one-pot with this lightened crab dip or scrummy paleo spinach-artichoke dip. (New Year’s resolutions? We got ya!). These recipes are all easy, tasty, and pair perfectly with super-sized glass of creamy Butter Chardonnay!
- Lots of Butter and JaM! The party essential! We’ve got the secret formula for figuring out exactly how much Butter, JaM and Toast you need for your crew.
Have a safe and super fun football weekend!
June 24, 2020
June 24, 2020
June 24, 2020
June 20, 2020
May 20, 2020
May 20, 2020
May 12, 2020
May 6, 2020
April 30, 2020
April 22, 2020
- #JaMHappyHour (1)
- 4th Friday JaMSessions (3)
- 4th of July (1)
- BottleRock (4)
- Butter Chardonnay (9)
- Celebrations (1)
- Easy Entertaining (1)
- Events (6)
- Friendsgiving (1)
- Giveaways (2)
- Holidays (7)
- How-To's (1)
- JaM Cabernet (6)
- JaM Cellars, Napa (5)
- John and Michele (1)
- KAABOO Del Mar (1)
- Life Hacks (2)
- Live Music (2)
- Live Music JaMSessions (2)
- Memorial Weekend (1)
- Mother's Day (5)
- Playlists (1)
- Summer (7)
- Toast Sparkling (5)
- Wine Delivery (1)
- December 2019 (4)
- November 2019 (5)
- October 2019 (5)
- September 2019 (3)
- August 2019 (4)
- July 2019 (4)
- June 2019 (4)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (2)
- February 2019 (4)
- January 2019 (4)
- November 2018 (4)
- October 2018 (5)
- September 2018 (2)
- August 2018 (5)
- July 2018 (4)
- June 2018 (5)
- May 2018 (5)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (5)
- February 2018 (6)
- January 2018 (4)
- November 2017 (5)
- October 2017 (4)
- September 2017 (3)
- August 2017 (5)
- July 2017 (8)
- June 2017 (5)
- April 2017 (7)
- March 2017 (1)
- February 2017 (5)
- January 2017 (5)