Sip, smile and unwine-d...
Springtime is bringing us flowers, patio weather, and the perfect excuse to open a bottle of Butter Chardonnay (like we need a reason!). It’s this time of year that reminds us to #SpreadtheLove as we leave behind wintry doldrums and welcome the anticipated fun of the seasons with our nearest and dearest.
It’s time to get together and get real—over wine, of course. The moments we share between sips bring us together—both silly and serious. So let’s forget about freezing rain and April showers, the only thing we want to be pouring now is another glass of Butter!
Cuddle-Up Convos | Break out of the winter routine with your sweetie and catch up for real. Whether it’s on the couch, while you’re making dinner (a.k.a. dialing up UberEats….no judgment!), or soaking in the last rays of sunshine after work, grab a couple of govinos and make time to remember why you like each other in the first place.
- Can’t go without: Rolling Stones or The Beatles?
- Spend a Friday night at: Dueling piano bar or karaoke?
- Would you rather: Direct the blockbuster movie of the summer or write a NYT best seller?
Butter Up Your Bestie | We all have that one friend you can always count on for: Happy Hour; showing up with Butter and ice cream; a good break-down, or build-up (depending on the day). You know the one. Your bestie is your ride-or-die…and all the jokes are inside. Butter time is a great way to show her what she means to you. You’re already texting her, right?
- Hit up your favorite online stores for the perfect spring outfits—feet up on the sofa and Butter in your glass
- Primp and pamper those pinkies with the perfect shade
- ButterCans go everywhere…even the nail salon
- Shake off the indoors and dust off the porch swing—sip as you watch the world go by and the daffodils bloom.
Will they really make us choose between Bohemian Rhapsody and A Star Is Born for Best Picture? Somebody grab the govinos and the girls and roll out that red carpet, we’re celebrating the Oscars, JaM-style!
• Brush up on your Oscars history: Give yourself a refresher on some iconic Oscars moments (remember when JLaw ate it on stage?! We feel you girl) with a quick recap on the most iconic moments in Oscars history.
• Remind guests of the dress code: Watch the stars dress it up while you get comfortable for the show. PJ’s are a must; Butter yellow robes and bunny slippers are highly encouraged.
• Sip on that: If we had a viewing party, and didn’t make up a drinking game…did we even watch the Oscars? Bottoms up every time someone starts their speech off with a Queen reference! ”He’s just a poor boy…”
We have never been happier to see that extra hour of sunshine, and it couldn’t have come a day too soon! Daylight Savings Time “springs” us forward on Sunday, March 2nd which might mean we lose an hour of sleep, but we’re getting an hour of sunlight back to do whatever your Butter-loving heart desires. We’ll take that trade!
Need some inspiration on what to do with the rest of your bright shiny day? We have a few ideas for ways to spend that extra hour of sunshine!
• Leave work early (happy hour on the patio starts NOW!)
• Make the day a celebration with a bottle of Toast as you watch the sunset.
• Get outside and BYOB (Bring your own ButterCans!) to reward your adventure, whether you’re out for a hike, or stealing a bit of sunshine at the park.
• Pack that picnic and fire up the grill with JaM Cab and BBQ by your side while you enjoy that extra hour of sunlight.
• Have a JaM session in your living room for cardio – moves inspired by extra glasses of Butter...
Enjoy the extra wine-time with those Butter-yellow sunnies on…you deserve it!
We’ve got Spring Fever, and the only antidote is warm weather and a chilled glass of Butter. Are you with us?
Say goodbye to winter, and bring the heat as we bring in hot talent every weekend to the JaM Cellars Wine & Music Studio in Downtown Napa.
Thursdays and Fridays from 9PM-midnight we’ll be March-ing to our own beat all month long as we bring in a range of artists like indie-inspired Zak Fennie & Friends, and Terry Family Band. We’ll be getting down with Groovy Judy’s funk Hendrix funk rock tunes and stepping it up a notch with rock ‘n roll-er Roem Bauer.
You can always check out our events page to make sure you don’t miss a beat on our next session at the studio.
Join us to sip by the glass, or by the bottle on easy-to-love wines Butter Chardonnay, JaM Cabernet, California Candy Dry Rosé and Toast Sparkling while you kick back on our cozy couches and enjoy the show like you’re part of the band!
Pinch us, are we dreaming? You’re not Imaging(ing) Dragons, the BottleRock 2019 lineup is here, and we are so excited to ring in JaM Cellar’s fourth year as presenting sponsors!
It may be sweater weather now, but we are already dreaming of that first taste of summer sipping our GoVino of Butter while rockin’ out to all our favorite headliners on the JaM Cellars Stage!
We have some big plans to make this year’s BottleRock the best ever…the only thing that’s missing now is YOU! Single day tickets are on sale now, so get 'em before they sell out and make sure you mark off May 24-26 as the best weekend ever. We can’t wait to see you there.
Are you feeling lucky? Make sure you’re following us on Instagram and Facebook because we've got some extra tickets that we’ll be giving away to #spreadthelove. It just wouldn’t be the same without you!
In the meantime, enjoy reliving the magic from last year's fest:
Look, Galentine’s Day might be a fictional holiday that we stole from a TV show (Cheers to you, Parks & Rec!). But what is that to stop us from celebrating our best gals? Bring out the Butter and leave the husbands and boyfriends at home…we’re doing brunch.
The best thing about being best friends as “grown-ups” is you can do the same silly things better and now with wine! Here’s how to get the girls together to celebrate how truly amazing you all are:
- Ditch the New Year diets for the day (if they haven’t already fallen off!) and dive in with endless glasses of Butter and a Potluck Dessert Party! Everyone brings their signature dessert for a day of sweet and sassy fun. (Yes, Karen, you can make those paleo brownies. We’ll pretend they’re full fat).
- Put on a guilty pleasure movie and cozy up on the couch for the full commentary version. Ok, and maybe some tears. Who put on the Nicholas Sparks movie?! He wrote her a letter every day for a year…
- Hidden Talent Show: you might need an extra bottle of Candy for this. Tell the girls to come prepared to show off their secret hidden talents. Just when you thought you knew everything about each other, there’s always something hilarious to learn!
Don’t forget to snap enough selfies to commemorate another day of loving those gals who always know when to show up to your doorstep with wine when you need it the most. If we hung out and didn’t selfie…did it even happen? Make sure you tag us #JaMCellars so we know it’s real.
The first Sunday in February is the only Sunday you won’t find us at brunch because we’ll be rooting for the best TEAM to win! Now…which wine goes best with pretending to know about football?
Here’s how we’re prepping for the big game:
- Ditch the glassware: Forget the fancy glasses (and the cleanup) and stick to a stash of ButterCans. Did you hear that? They’re cheering! It must be a Thirst-Down.
- Finger Foods Are For Winners: it’s a good thing we never made those new year resolutions! We love our ButterBod just the way it is. Enjoy Butter or JaM with these gameday inspired snacks. When in doubt…order in pizza.
- Place those Butter Bets. Remind everyone to pony up a little cash for a betting pool! Score points with your friends by making sure you don’t run out of wine (ever). Need to know exactly where to make sure you’re stocked with Butter? You can always know where to find us with our wine finder to make sure that you have Butter, JaM, Toast and Candy ready for a touchdown!
- We’ve got those Moves Like Jagger while we’re waiting for the most important time of the game, Half-time! We’re already swooning in anticipation of Maroon 5 taking the stage (remember BottleRock 2017?!). If you need us, we’ll just be over here daydreaming about JaM’ing out on stage with Adam Levine…
- The best commercial wins: Is it just us, or are we actually only watching the the game for the snacks and the commercials? No shame in this game! Take a sip of Butter every time a commercial says “Hey, Alexa…”.
Whichever team wins…just makes sure you have enough wine to celebrate the wins…or console the losses!
You know the drill: We’ll be sipping Butter Chardonnay, California Candy Dry Rosé, JaM Cabernet and Toast Sparkling while we get up close and personal with local and touring artists in our cozy studio set-up.
We are excited to welcome local North Bay favorites like Highway Poets and internationally acclaimed soul singer/songwriter Chris Pierce back to the studio. We’ll even get to reminisce from BottleRock 2017 when Serf and James take the stage.
The best is when we discover some new favorite California touring artists like The Singer and Songwriter, and Grover Anderson to serenade you while you’re sipping on Butter. Really, what else can you ask for?
Check out the lineup on the JaM Cellars Studio events page for live entertainment all month long!
Can’t wait until the weekend? Raise a toast to #WineWednesday with us all day long, every week. We are running the buy one glass, get one half off promo for you to really make it over hump-day in style. It’s the perfect excuse to grab a friend, or to enjoy some time to yourself!
We’re kicking back and relaxing with a glass of creamilicious Butter and taking a moment to be thankful…grab a glass of gratitude, and join us!
Rocking out in our hometown with you, our JaMFans was THE best! Bruno, Billy and Snoop, we miss you. JaMPad, you totally rocked! We’re still finding glitter in places we didn’t know we had from partying at the CandyCabana, sipping on our delicious Frosé. Now it’s just 190 days till we do it all over again May 24th-26th 2019! Follow us in social to win tickets!
Over 100 super-talented artists have played the JaM Cellars wine and music studio this year—singing, dancing and sipping with no cover? LOVE! Take a look at our line up for the rest of the year, HERE!
Candy Dry Rosé We Love You
We were tickled pink when we welcomed California Candy Dry Rosé to our JaMily and cracked open this pretty and delicious Dry Rosé with you. (We just love the screw cap!). California Candy sold out fast, but don’t worry we’re making more, much more next year. Stay tuned on Instagram to find out when…
Have you checked out our cans? Adorable little 250mls of Buttery goodness that you can throw in your purse, beach bag, or wait for it…. your holiday stocking! We’re dreaming of a yellow Christmas…
Not that we want to play favorites, but this may have been the brightest idea we had this whole year! As the colder weather hits, you can find us daydreaming and counting the days until we can Frosé-all-day again!
Chilling at Ohana Fest
What better way to end summer than partying at an idyllic Californian beach spot with Butter and Vedder. We're actually still floating on cloud-wine to Norah Jones' dulcet tones, humming to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and air-guitaring to Beck. Huge love to the guys from Switchfoot for letting us hang out with them and catch their mid-air guitar riffs.
JaM Cab Love
Jim at Wine Enthusiast gave JaM some serious love with a 90 Pt score. Our JaMFans already know JaM is soft, dark and delicious and we’re thrilled that Jim agrees. 90-point score from Wine Enthusiast. JaM Cab, we’re raising a glass to you!
We’ve so much to be grateful for…but most of all, YOU. We love you JaMFans. Thank you for sipping and sharing our easy-to-love wines. We can’t wait to share more amazing moments with you next year… so follow us, would ya?!
May 16, 2019(5 Comments)
May 16, 2019
May 16, 2019
May 16, 2019
April 25, 2019
April 25, 2019
April 25, 2019
April 25, 2019(9 Comments)
April 1, 2019
March 21, 2019
- 4th Friday JaMSessions (3)
- 4th of July (1)
- BottleRock (4)
- Butter Chardonnay (9)
- Celebrations (1)
- Easy Entertaining (1)
- Events (5)
- Friendsgiving (1)
- Giveaways (2)
- Holidays (6)
- JaM Cabernet (6)
- JaM Cellars, Napa (5)
- John and Michele (1)
- KAABOO Del Mar (1)
- Life Hacks (1)
- Live Music (1)
- Live Music JaMSessions (1)
- Playlists (1)
- Summer (6)
- Toast Sparkling (5)
- November 2018 (4)
- October 2018 (5)
- September 2018 (2)
- August 2018 (5)
- July 2018 (4)
- June 2018 (5)
- May 2018 (5)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (5)
- February 2018 (6)
- January 2018 (4)
- November 2017 (5)
- October 2017 (4)
- September 2017 (3)
- August 2017 (5)
- July 2017 (8)
- June 2017 (5)
- April 2017 (7)
- March 2017 (1)
- February 2017 (5)
- January 2017 (5)