Sip, smile and unwine-d...
There’s a chill in the air as nights get longer and we’re “back to” all the things. It’s been a good run Summer, but we’re ready to roll into cozier fun as we get pumped for all the fun FALL season long.
We’re swapping seasons with these simple trades…join us!
- ButterCans by the pool >>> ButterCans under our new cozy blanket
- Flip Flops >>> Cutie Booties
- Grilling up dinner >>> Firing up the oven
- Butter yellow shades >>> Butter yellow sweaters
- Sunday-Funday by the pool >>> Sunday-Funday by the firepit
- Chilled ButterCans at music fests >>> A glass of JaM paired with our fave podcast
- Outdoor movie sessions in the backyard >>> Netflix marathons with Butter by my side
Rooted in the Americana Music Triangle, we’re taking things Down South and bringing JaM Cellars to the most quintessential Main Street Music Fest you ever did see. Nothing brings out the fun in JaM than some good ol’ southern hospitality. We’ll be serving up an abundance of Butter Chardonnay, JaM Cabernet and super-sippable CandyCans on September 21-22 as the official wine of Pilgrimage Festival 2019.
We can’t wait to pour on some Southern charm at this second-year music fest dedicated to the best JaMs in the South with headliners Foo Fighters, The Killers and more. You know it wouldn’t be a true southern music session without some classic Americana from Keith Urban.
The music lineup isn’t the only thing we’re pumped for. You know we never miss a chance at “down home cooking” so we’ll be sipping Butter with some Fried Green Tomatoes and Deezies hot chicken at the Culinary Craft area. And never one to go home without any souvenirs, a govino of JaM Cab is the perfect shopping partner at the Maker’s Village.
Can’t get to TN this weekend? Check out this pretty extensive playlist, throw it on shuffle, and crack open a #ButterCan and a bucket of fried chicken. We got you.
Get a taste of what it’s like in the JaMClub with this super special offer for September! We are giving our fave JaMFans 10% off all products including JaM Cellars studio-ONLY Napa Valley wines—as much as you want!
Need some inspiration? Here’s 10 things to do with 10% more…
• An extra bottle at brunch always starts the weekend off right.
• Woo your crush with a romantic weeknight date with a juicy bottle of JaM Cab.
• Throw on a movie and have a popcorn tasting party with your besties…just add more Butter!
• Raise a Toast for something fabulous YOU!…on a Tuesday
• Get really dressed up and order your favorite takeout. Eat shamelessly on the living room floor with a bottle of California Candy Dry Rosé.
• Rally your pals for an outdoor plogging adventure. Reward yourselves with the extra ButterCans you’ve stocked up, then recycle.
• Order a mixed case and invite your besties over for a blind wine drinking party. Whoever can guess all the bottles WINS.
• you’ve got to love your local BYOB restaurant, give them some extra love with two bottles and share a glass with the chef.
Want delicious deals like these all the time? Join the JaMClub. Stay stocked up all year ‘round because JaMClub members ALWAYS get 10% off bottle discounts.
There’s no better place to JaM out for “RockTober” than our wine and music studio. It’s getting darker earlier, the wine is delicious, and the tunes are rockin’ from some of the best local and touring artists we know and love.
Settle in at our bar counter to sip and sway or grab a booth to cozy up as harvest weather cools things down outside. The bands are ready to play and our JaMbassadors are ready to pour – let the show begin.
Chris Pierce returns the weekend of October 4th and Sunny and The Blackpack on October 11th. . We’ll be surfing to RockTober vibes with The Deadlies on October 17th and movin’ to the groovin’ with Groovy Judy October 19th. There will only be treats, when local Napa favorite Roem Baur takes the stage on October 31st – JaM will be THE place to be for a little grown-up Candy indulgence on Hallo-wine night!
Want to stay in the know on the latest shows? You can always check the upcoming lineup on our Facebook events page! Open 10am to 10pm Sundays through Wednesdays and howl at the moon with us until midnight Thursdays through Saturdays.
We’ve always known that wine in a can is the way to go. With #ButterCans and #CandyCans on hand, there is wine for adventuring, on the lake, or simply taking the fun to your backyard for easy-to-love wine drinking on the go.
When Phil in Ohio posted about his favorite wine in cans, we were thrilled to see ButterCans and CandyCans in the lineup! Phil did a side-by-side tasting of Butter in the bottle and ButterCans and guess what? It’s a tie! Which means that ButterCans are just another way to have a great glass of creami-licious chardonnay. Each 250 ml ButterCan is about a glass and a half, so wherever you are crack open a can or twist off that cap for the perfect melt-in-your mouth Butter.
What’s better than sunshine and great music? Wine, sunshine and great music! We’re so excited to be back again as the official wine sponsor for The OHANA Festival 2019, Dana Point September 27-29th.
Enjoy three full days of fun in the sun with a line-up that will blow your flip-flops off. Come sip with us and enjoy amazing headliners like The Strokes, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and of course, Eddie Vedder!
Kick up your feet and chill in our Butter hammocks and deck chairs. Sip’n’snap the perfect selfie living your most relaxed life. We’ll be stocked with plenty of Butter Chardonnay, California Candy Dry Rosé, JaM Cab and Toast Sparkling as we soak in the sun and turn up the tunes in SoCal. Oh and did we mention Frosé? It’s wine time, beach babes!
Aaandd…we want you to come hang with us at OHANA so much, we’re giving away a pair of 3-day GA tickets for you and your bestie to come join us at the festival! Click here to enter, we can’t wait to see you there.
Whether we’re bringing in new artists, or bringing back some classic favorites, you can always count on the JaM Cellars wine and music studio in downtown Napa as your go-to place for sippin’, chillin’ and listening to great live music.
The long weekends are still going strong even as summer is sliding into fall. But never fear, we’re still keeping the stage open Thursday through Saturday. That means three days of great tunes, and more wine time for you to JaM all weekend!
Welcome NEW performers to the JaM Cellars stage Elissa Sun on September 5th, along with John Thompson and something different with unique “psychedelic entho-rock” from HARTYGA on the weekend starting September 26th. And, of course, favorites that you know and love Michelle Lambert, September 12th, Highway Poets, September 20th, and more.
Melt-in-your mouth Butter Chardonnay, refreshing California Candy Dry Rosé, smooth JaM Cab and our lively, Toast Sparkling will be at the ready for you to sway to your favorite jams. Plus, don’t miss our latest addition to the JaM lineup, NEW Sugar Sweet Wine.
As always, you can find our most up-to-date event calendar on our Facebook page, HERE!
Darker mornings? Fall fashions in stores? Kids back to school? WAIT!...We’re not ready for summer to be over. To slow things down, we’ve got an awesome #SummerBucketList to savor every last sip of summer. Here’s everything we’re squeezing in before sweater weather comes for us! Join us…and add your own list using #JaMCellars!
• Water’s where it’s at. Butter Chardonnay is made for summertime adventures and summer is made for splashing, not spilling. That’s where cute 4-packs of ButterCans come in. Simply throw a few in your cooler or backpack and head out on a kayak, SUP, or friend’s boat! Yay for friends with boats and Yay for ButterCans too.
• Plan a picnic: Was it even summer if you didn’t picnic your heart out? Picnics don’t have to be fancy. Grab a cooler with Butter and JaM Cab, simple delicious sandwiches, or pick up some fried chicken (yum!) and lounge under your favorite shady tree (even if it’s in your own backyard.)
• Root, root, root for the home team: Whether you’re watching from home or grabbing some lawn seats and ButterCans to watch your favorite team, nothing says summer like a good ol’ fashioned game of baseball and Butter!
• Star light, star bright: These warm summer nights won’t last forever. Pack out some pillows and blankets under a clear night and a bottle of creami-licious Butter to help you get creative with the constellation names. It’s more fun to make up your own, right?!
• S’mores around the campfire: Outdoors, fire and gooey marshmallow chocolatey goodness? Count. Us. In! Make it better and be sure to bring “s’more” JaM Cab? Check out our fave s’more and JaM recipes.
• Sip at sunset: It’s ok if you’ve slept in this summer because sunsets are the best. Cozy up with your sweetheart, grab a bottle of JaM Cab, and romance the evening away as the sun sets on your perfect summer season…
Here at JaM Cellars we’ve been craving a little something sweet, so we made you a special treat called Sugar! This soft, sweet white wine is simply sippable and so easy-to-love.
Just like a summer day, one glass will make you California-dreaming with honeyed citrus, lush peach and a sweet kiss of Meyer lemonade. With a zippy little finish, it’s better than sunshine and birthday cake, all rolled into one!
Here’s the catch...you can ONLY find it online or in our JaM Cellars wine and music studio, in downtown Napa! To celebrate Sugar’s deliciousness, shipping is included on any number of bottles for a limited time, so get it here first! Order a case because we know you’ll be craving more.
How do you take your weekend fun—one Sugar or two? Join us at the JaM Cellars wine and music studio, downtown Napa on Saturday, 7/20 from 4-6pm to welcome Sugar into the JaM-ily. We’ll be sippin’ on Sugar, dishing out some super fun giveaways, winning prizes and of course enjoying some sweet treats! Join us early to beat the Sugar rush!
December 11, 2019
December 10, 2019
November 26, 2019
November 20, 2019
November 20, 2019
November 20, 2019
November 2, 2019
October 17, 2019
October 17, 2019
October 17, 2019
- 4th Friday JaMSessions (3)
- 4th of July (1)
- BottleRock (4)
- Butter Chardonnay (9)
- Celebrations (1)
- Easy Entertaining (1)
- Events (5)
- Friendsgiving (1)
- Giveaways (2)
- Holidays (6)
- JaM Cabernet (6)
- JaM Cellars, Napa (5)
- John and Michele (1)
- KAABOO Del Mar (1)
- Life Hacks (1)
- Live Music (1)
- Live Music JaMSessions (1)
- Playlists (1)
- Summer (6)
- Toast Sparkling (5)
- December 2019 (2)
- November 2019 (5)
- October 2019 (5)
- September 2019 (3)
- August 2019 (4)
- July 2019 (4)
- June 2019 (4)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (2)
- February 2019 (4)
- January 2019 (4)
- November 2018 (4)
- October 2018 (5)
- September 2018 (2)
- August 2018 (5)
- July 2018 (4)
- June 2018 (5)
- May 2018 (5)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (5)
- February 2018 (6)
- January 2018 (4)
- November 2017 (5)
- October 2017 (4)
- September 2017 (3)
- August 2017 (5)
- July 2017 (8)
- June 2017 (5)
- April 2017 (7)
- March 2017 (1)
- February 2017 (5)
- January 2017 (5)