Sip, smile and unwine-d...
BottleRock is back and we can’t wait to JaM with you at our favorite festival of the year! As Presenting Sponsor of BottleRock, we get to bring all of our thirst-quenching, easy-to-love wines to keep you rockin’ out all weekend long. But it’s not a party unless we go all-out. Here’s what we have to look forward to for the summer’s most rockin’ 3 days…
Join us at the JaMPad
It’s the place to be to get up close and personal with your favorite artists. DJ Jayn is taking a break from spinning the discs at Alice@97.3 to host our artists front and center at the JaMPad. When the music at the JaM Cellars Stage goes quiet, that’s your cue to come hang out with us, last year we had The Struts, Bleachers, Micahel Franti, Lukas Nelson, and so many more amazing artists! Can. Not. Wait. To see who’ll join us this year…tell us who you want to see here on our Facebook page! JaMPad line up coming soon - Stay tuned!
Glitter is for Rockstars
Keep Calm & Sip’n’Sparkle On, because we’ll be rising and shining in the Candy Cabana with double the glitter gals from last year. Who wants to stand in line? Not us! Come get bedazzled and snap a selfie of you and your crew shining bright like a diamond and riding Cali the unicorn…yep you read that right.
Frosé All Day
We couldn’t get enough Candy Frosé last year…so of course we had to bring it back again! Grab a GoVino full of our delicious, crush-worthy California Candy Dry Frosé to quench your thirst after JaM’ming all day long to your favorite tunes!
In the meantime, follow us on Facebook and Instagram as we get festival-ready and stay tuned for any last-minute ticket-giveaways! Ready for a little pre-game? Head for your local grocery store and pick up a four-pack of Butter or CandyCans, crank up the tunes in your backyard, and let your imagination take you to the beautiful Napa Valley on a warm Memorial Day Weekend! We. Can't. Wait!
We’re always looking for ways to #SpreadTheLove with Butter Chardonnay and Mother’s Day is the perfect moment to raise a glass to Mom. You know she just wants to spend a little time with you, so go get yourself a chilled bottle of Butter and make time for Mom. We had such fun with some of our favorite Butter girls Leah, Cheyenne, and their Moms—their wine-talk and had us belly-laughing hard. And yes, we got it on camera …ha!
Chill Butter…invite Mom…add a cheese plate…GO!
- Who was your first love?
- Tell me about a time I/you was/were really naughty…
- What was your worst fashion mistake?
- Who was your best friend in high school?
- What was the best gift you’ve ever received?
- Where shall we go on a girls getaway?
5 more ways to #SpreadtheLove with Mom:
- Receiving Gifts: “I bought you this bottle of Butter.”
- Words of Affirmation: “You look so smart with that glass of Butter in your hand.”
- Acts of Service: “I have a bottle of Butter waiting for you in the fridge…here, let me pour you a glass!”
- Physical Touch: “Let’s hang out on the couch and cuddle with a glass of Butter”
- Quality time: “Let’s drink this bottle of Butter together.”
When the clock strikes Wine, you know that it’s Butter time. It’s official: studies show that drinking a glass (or two) of wine tops the list of “Life’s Little Pleasures,” with 65% of America voting it in the Top 20 best little treats. We couldn’t agree more!
You know what they say… We hear it’s always “5 O’Clock somewhere,” but it turns out that 6:59 pm is officially America’s preferred time to enjoy a glass of wine. You’ve got that right! And we’re not saving it just for the weekend either. You can find almost half of wine-drinkers in the US enjoying a glass during the week as well.
The jury is still out on what is more enjoyable…51% of our fellow American wine-drinkers choose to open a bottle for some “me-time” when Wine O’Clock strikes. But Wine Time can also be more fun with your other half- whether that’s your sweetheart, your bestie, or your sister!
If you had to pick the best spot to enjoy a glass wine, where would you go? When it’s officially #WineOClock (hello 6:59pm!) here are our favorite ways to enjoy a glass and quality time with those near and dear to our wine-loving hearts.
Butter + Solo + On The Couch
When you finally have the house to yourself…you know what to do. Bring on the Netflix and Chill and leave the pants behind. Butter is your bestie for the night, and that wine-d down time is essential!
JaM + Your Sister + At The Kitchen Table
JaM Cab is better when it’s shared with the one girl that always had your back. How many secrets have been shared over a glass (ok, a few glasses) of wine? Your sister knows your best dirt, but she’ll never tell. Unless you drink the last glass of JaM without her…
Wine Talk: If you could only listen to one band for the rest of your life, who would it be?
California Candy + With Your Bestie + By The Pool
We want Candy Dry Rosé, and we want it in a bikini. Who says you can’t have it all? Nothing goes better than your bestie, some rosé, and time spent lounging by the pool.
Wine Talk: What is more essential for a festival-ready wardrobe…the perfect sunnies, or a fabulous pair of shoes?
Toast + Your Sweetheart + While Cooking Dinner
Who says sparkling wine needs an occasion? Make a Tuesday night special with your sweetheart by cooking up a meal, raising a Toast, and celebrating the fact that you don’t have to go a day without wine! We’ll cheers to that!
Wine Talk: If you could plan the perfect Friday night, what would be it…dressing it down with a little Netflix and Chill, or pulling out the stops for a night on the town?
So now that it’s official, don’t forget to mark your daily calendar with Wine O’Clock, grab your fave bottle and catch up on the quality time with yourself or your best ButterLovers to wind down your day. Curious about how everyone else is enjoying their Wine O’Clock? Check out the survey results here!
We know you won’t forget when the time comes…but just in case, make sure you tag #WineOClock and #ButterChardonnay while you’re sipping to enter to win our darling Butter Clock and never miss a glass again!
🎶 Summer time and the wine-drinking’s easy! 🎶
We’re throwing open the doors to the JaM wine and music studio in downtown Napa for weekend JaMSessions with up-and-coming touring and local artists. This isn’t your average live music…the JaM studio gets you up close and personal with the artists, all while enjoying easy-to-love wines Butter Chardonnay, California Candy Dry Rosé, JaM Cabernet and Toast Sparkling. Plus try Napa releases of your fave JaM wines, only available here in Napa and online.
Music and dancing starts at 8pm every Thursday, and Fridays at 9pm. No cover charge and we'll even throw in some extra fun. Choose your next Napa night out here, and check out our spring line-up below, with more information coming soon on our Facebook page!
We're incredibly excited to finally introduce to you our newest product: ButterPods! A single-serving pod of Butter Chardonnay that is freshly prepared and chilled in your single-serve coffee maker. With the introduction of this newest product, we're able to offer another simple solution to having fresh Butter anytime, whether at home or at the office, without having to open an entire bottle!
“After the great success we had launching ButterCans last year, we thought: why not take it one step further and release Butter Chardonnay in a single serving pod?” said Michele Truchard, the M in JaM. “Available in an eight-pack, ButterPods are perfect for enjoying every day, with an extra glass for the weekend. Just pop a ButterPod into your single-serve coffee maker and press ‘brew’ to have the perfect pour of chilled Butter, anytime.”
Feet up JaMFans, we’re going shopping... online!
It’s your lucky week because we’re rolling out the best news: Everything in our online JaMStore is 20% off all week long!
Yes, you read right, now’s your chance to score your fave JaM wines including bottles of super-sippable Butter Chardonnay, JaM Cab (perfect for summer BBQ’s coming up!) and our new bestie, California Candy Dry Rosé. Still can't find those #ButterCans or #CandyCans? Now's the perfect time to have them shipped right to your doorstep!
But you know the drill, more Butter is always better - so now's the time to stock up and take advantage of our super-saving shipping deal!
- 33% off 1 case
- 66% off 2 cases
- 100% off 3 cases or more
*applies to ground or temperature control shipping*
It’s the perfect sneak-peek experience into our special club. And we want YOU.
You just saved 20% on your wine budget. Here’s what to spend it on instead:
- A cute new pair of Butter yellow sunnies
- A new vinyl for your vintage record player (our eyes is on the Imagine Dragons album to get us in the mood for BottleRock 2019!)
- Happy Hour treats (spring for the Truffle seasoning on your popcorn. You’ve earned it)
- Plan for tan lines and pool weather with a new yellow bikini
- Tickets to come see us live at the JaMPad at BottleRock 2019!
Want deals like this all year long? We’ve got you covered with auto shipments and great perks—who says money can’t buy happiness?
- 10% -20% bottle discounts to keep your wine fridge stocked all year ‘round
- Free or fixed price shipping specials
- Want to mix n’ match your selection? No one puts Butter in a corner. Mix your selections up!
- Visit us at JaM Cellars in downtown Napa and save up to 50% by the glass
- Want to book the JaM Cellars wine and music studio for your next private event? It’s on us! (subject to availability and minimum food and beverage)
- You’re always a JaMVIP: Get priority access to events, releases, music and more, because we love to rock out and we know you do too
We can’t wait to show you all the good stuff. Ready to JaM with us? Sign up for the JaMClub to get the good times rollin’!
Springtime is bringing us flowers, patio weather, and the perfect excuse to open a bottle of Butter Chardonnay (like we need a reason!). It’s this time of year that reminds us to #SpreadtheLove as we leave behind wintry doldrums and welcome the anticipated fun of the seasons with our nearest and dearest.
It’s time to get together and get real—over wine, of course. The moments we share between sips bring us together—both silly and serious. So let’s forget about freezing rain and April showers, the only thing we want to be pouring now is another glass of Butter!
Cuddle-Up Convos | Break out of the winter routine with your sweetie and catch up for real. Whether it’s on the couch, while you’re making dinner (a.k.a. dialing up UberEats….no judgment!), or soaking in the last rays of sunshine after work, grab a couple of govinos and make time to remember why you like each other in the first place.
- Can’t go without: Rolling Stones or The Beatles?
- Spend a Friday night at: Dueling piano bar or karaoke?
- Would you rather: Direct the blockbuster movie of the summer or write a NYT best seller?
Butter Up Your Bestie | We all have that one friend you can always count on for: Happy Hour; showing up with Butter and ice cream; a good break-down, or build-up (depending on the day). You know the one. Your bestie is your ride-or-die…and all the jokes are inside. Butter time is a great way to show her what she means to you. You’re already texting her, right?
- Hit up your favorite online stores for the perfect spring outfits—feet up on the sofa and Butter in your glass
- Primp and pamper those pinkies with the perfect shade
- ButterCans go everywhere…even the nail salon
- Shake off the indoors and dust off the porch swing—sip as you watch the world go by and the daffodils bloom.
Will they really make us choose between Bohemian Rhapsody and A Star Is Born for Best Picture? Somebody grab the govinos and the girls and roll out that red carpet, we’re celebrating the Oscars, JaM-style!
• Brush up on your Oscars history: Give yourself a refresher on some iconic Oscars moments (remember when JLaw ate it on stage?! We feel you girl) with a quick recap on the most iconic moments in Oscars history.
• Remind guests of the dress code: Watch the stars dress it up while you get comfortable for the show. PJ’s are a must; Butter yellow robes and bunny slippers are highly encouraged.
• Sip on that: If we had a viewing party, and didn’t make up a drinking game…did we even watch the Oscars? Bottoms up every time someone starts their speech off with a Queen reference! ”He’s just a poor boy…”
We have never been happier to see that extra hour of sunshine, and it couldn’t have come a day too soon! Daylight Savings Time “springs” us forward on Sunday, March 2nd which might mean we lose an hour of sleep, but we’re getting an hour of sunlight back to do whatever your Butter-loving heart desires. We’ll take that trade!
Need some inspiration on what to do with the rest of your bright shiny day? We have a few ideas for ways to spend that extra hour of sunshine!
• Leave work early (happy hour on the patio starts NOW!)
• Make the day a celebration with a bottle of Toast as you watch the sunset.
• Get outside and BYOB (Bring your own ButterCans!) to reward your adventure, whether you’re out for a hike, or stealing a bit of sunshine at the park.
• Pack that picnic and fire up the grill with JaM Cab and BBQ by your side while you enjoy that extra hour of sunlight.
• Have a JaM session in your living room for cardio – moves inspired by extra glasses of Butter...
Enjoy the extra wine-time with those Butter-yellow sunnies on…you deserve it!
October 1, 2019
September 19, 2019
September 19, 2019
September 19, 2019
August 22, 2019
August 22, 2019
August 22, 2019
August 11, 2019
July 18, 2019
July 18, 2019
- 4th Friday JaMSessions (3)
- 4th of July (1)
- BottleRock (4)
- Butter Chardonnay (9)
- Celebrations (1)
- Easy Entertaining (1)
- Events (5)
- Friendsgiving (1)
- Giveaways (2)
- Holidays (6)
- JaM Cabernet (6)
- JaM Cellars, Napa (5)
- John and Michele (1)
- KAABOO Del Mar (1)
- Life Hacks (1)
- Live Music (1)
- Live Music JaMSessions (1)
- Playlists (1)
- Summer (6)
- Toast Sparkling (5)
- October 2019 (1)
- September 2019 (3)
- August 2019 (4)
- July 2019 (4)
- June 2019 (4)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (2)
- February 2019 (4)
- January 2019 (4)
- November 2018 (4)
- October 2018 (5)
- September 2018 (2)
- August 2018 (5)
- July 2018 (4)
- June 2018 (5)
- May 2018 (5)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (5)
- February 2018 (6)
- January 2018 (4)
- November 2017 (5)
- October 2017 (4)
- September 2017 (3)
- August 2017 (5)
- July 2017 (8)
- June 2017 (5)
- April 2017 (7)
- March 2017 (1)
- February 2017 (5)
- January 2017 (5)