Sip, smile and unwine-d...
We're incredibly excited to finally introduce to you our newest product: ButterPods! A single-serving pod of Butter Chardonnay that is freshly prepared and chilled in your single-serve coffee maker. With the introduction of this newest product, we're able to offer another simple solution to having fresh Butter anytime, whether at home or at the office, without having to open an entire bottle!
“After the great success we had launching ButterCans last year, we thought: why not take it one step further and release Butter Chardonnay in a single serving pod?” said Michele Truchard, the M in JaM. “Available in an eight-pack, ButterPods are perfect for enjoying every day, with an extra glass for the weekend. Just pop a ButterPod into your single-serve coffee maker and press ‘brew’ to have the perfect pour of chilled Butter, anytime.”
Feet up JaMFans, we’re going shopping... online!
It’s your lucky week because we’re rolling out the best news: Everything in our online JaMStore is 20% off all week long!
Yes, you read right, now’s your chance to score your fave JaM wines including bottles of super-sippable Butter Chardonnay, JaM Cab (perfect for summer BBQ’s coming up!) and our new bestie, California Candy Dry Rosé. Still can't find those #ButterCans or #CandyCans? Now's the perfect time to have them shipped right to your doorstep!
But you know the drill, more Butter is always better - so now's the time to stock up and take advantage of our super-saving shipping deal!
- 33% off 1 case
- 66% off 2 cases
- 100% off 3 cases or more
*applies to ground or temperature control shipping*
It’s the perfect sneak-peek experience into our special club. And we want YOU.
You just saved 20% on your wine budget. Here’s what to spend it on instead:
- A cute new pair of Butter yellow sunnies
- A new vinyl for your vintage record player (our eyes is on the Imagine Dragons album to get us in the mood for BottleRock 2019!)
- Happy Hour treats (spring for the Truffle seasoning on your popcorn. You’ve earned it)
- Plan for tan lines and pool weather with a new yellow bikini
- Tickets to come see us live at the JaMPad at BottleRock 2019!
Want deals like this all year long? We’ve got you covered with auto shipments and great perks—who says money can’t buy happiness?
- 10% -20% bottle discounts to keep your wine fridge stocked all year ‘round
- Free or fixed price shipping specials
- Want to mix n’ match your selection? No one puts Butter in a corner. Mix your selections up!
- Visit us at JaM Cellars in downtown Napa and save up to 50% by the glass
- Want to book the JaM Cellars wine and music studio for your next private event? It’s on us! (subject to availability and minimum food and beverage)
- You’re always a JaMVIP: Get priority access to events, releases, music and more, because we love to rock out and we know you do too
We can’t wait to show you all the good stuff. Ready to JaM with us? Sign up for the JaMClub to get the good times rollin’!
Springtime is bringing us flowers, patio weather, and the perfect excuse to open a bottle of Butter Chardonnay (like we need a reason!). It’s this time of year that reminds us to #SpreadtheLove as we leave behind wintry doldrums and welcome the anticipated fun of the seasons with our nearest and dearest.
It’s time to get together and get real—over wine, of course. The moments we share between sips bring us together—both silly and serious. So let’s forget about freezing rain and April showers, the only thing we want to be pouring now is another glass of Butter!
Cuddle-Up Convos | Break out of the winter routine with your sweetie and catch up for real. Whether it’s on the couch, while you’re making dinner (a.k.a. dialing up UberEats….no judgment!), or soaking in the last rays of sunshine after work, grab a couple of govinos and make time to remember why you like each other in the first place.
- Can’t go without: Rolling Stones or The Beatles?
- Spend a Friday night at: Dueling piano bar or karaoke?
- Would you rather: Direct the blockbuster movie of the summer or write a NYT best seller?
Butter Up Your Bestie | We all have that one friend you can always count on for: Happy Hour; showing up with Butter and ice cream; a good break-down, or build-up (depending on the day). You know the one. Your bestie is your ride-or-die…and all the jokes are inside. Butter time is a great way to show her what she means to you. You’re already texting her, right?
- Hit up your favorite online stores for the perfect spring outfits—feet up on the sofa and Butter in your glass
- Primp and pamper those pinkies with the perfect shade
- ButterCans go everywhere…even the nail salon
- Shake off the indoors and dust off the porch swing—sip as you watch the world go by and the daffodils bloom.
Will they really make us choose between Bohemian Rhapsody and A Star Is Born for Best Picture? Somebody grab the govinos and the girls and roll out that red carpet, we’re celebrating the Oscars, JaM-style!
• Brush up on your Oscars history: Give yourself a refresher on some iconic Oscars moments (remember when JLaw ate it on stage?! We feel you girl) with a quick recap on the most iconic moments in Oscars history.
• Remind guests of the dress code: Watch the stars dress it up while you get comfortable for the show. PJ’s are a must; Butter yellow robes and bunny slippers are highly encouraged.
• Sip on that: If we had a viewing party, and didn’t make up a drinking game…did we even watch the Oscars? Bottoms up every time someone starts their speech off with a Queen reference! ”He’s just a poor boy…”
We have never been happier to see that extra hour of sunshine, and it couldn’t have come a day too soon! Daylight Savings Time “springs” us forward on Sunday, March 2nd which might mean we lose an hour of sleep, but we’re getting an hour of sunlight back to do whatever your Butter-loving heart desires. We’ll take that trade!
Need some inspiration on what to do with the rest of your bright shiny day? We have a few ideas for ways to spend that extra hour of sunshine!
• Leave work early (happy hour on the patio starts NOW!)
• Make the day a celebration with a bottle of Toast as you watch the sunset.
• Get outside and BYOB (Bring your own ButterCans!) to reward your adventure, whether you’re out for a hike, or stealing a bit of sunshine at the park.
• Pack that picnic and fire up the grill with JaM Cab and BBQ by your side while you enjoy that extra hour of sunlight.
• Have a JaM session in your living room for cardio – moves inspired by extra glasses of Butter...
Enjoy the extra wine-time with those Butter-yellow sunnies on…you deserve it!
We’ve got Spring Fever, and the only antidote is warm weather and a chilled glass of Butter. Are you with us?
Say goodbye to winter, and bring the heat as we bring in hot talent every weekend to the JaM Cellars Wine & Music Studio in Downtown Napa.
Thursdays and Fridays from 9PM-midnight we’ll be March-ing to our own beat all month long as we bring in a range of artists like indie-inspired Zak Fennie & Friends, and Terry Family Band. We’ll be getting down with Groovy Judy’s funk Hendrix funk rock tunes and stepping it up a notch with rock ‘n roll-er Roem Bauer.
You can always check out our events page to make sure you don’t miss a beat on our next session at the studio.
Join us to sip by the glass, or by the bottle on easy-to-love wines Butter Chardonnay, JaM Cabernet, California Candy Dry Rosé and Toast Sparkling while you kick back on our cozy couches and enjoy the show like you’re part of the band!
Pinch us, are we dreaming? You’re not Imaging(ing) Dragons, the BottleRock 2019 lineup is here, and we are so excited to ring in JaM Cellar’s fourth year as presenting sponsors!
It may be sweater weather now, but we are already dreaming of that first taste of summer sipping our GoVino of Butter while rockin’ out to all our favorite headliners on the JaM Cellars Stage!
We have some big plans to make this year’s BottleRock the best ever…the only thing that’s missing now is YOU! Single day tickets are on sale now, so get 'em before they sell out and make sure you mark off May 24-26 as the best weekend ever. We can’t wait to see you there.
Are you feeling lucky? Make sure you’re following us on Instagram and Facebook because we've got some extra tickets that we’ll be giving away to #spreadthelove. It just wouldn’t be the same without you!
In the meantime, enjoy reliving the magic from last year's fest:
Look, Galentine’s Day might be a fictional holiday that we stole from a TV show (Cheers to you, Parks & Rec!). But what is that to stop us from celebrating our best gals? Bring out the Butter and leave the husbands and boyfriends at home…we’re doing brunch.
The best thing about being best friends as “grown-ups” is you can do the same silly things better and now with wine! Here’s how to get the girls together to celebrate how truly amazing you all are:
- Ditch the New Year diets for the day (if they haven’t already fallen off!) and dive in with endless glasses of Butter and a Potluck Dessert Party! Everyone brings their signature dessert for a day of sweet and sassy fun. (Yes, Karen, you can make those paleo brownies. We’ll pretend they’re full fat).
- Put on a guilty pleasure movie and cozy up on the couch for the full commentary version. Ok, and maybe some tears. Who put on the Nicholas Sparks movie?! He wrote her a letter every day for a year…
- Hidden Talent Show: you might need an extra bottle of Candy for this. Tell the girls to come prepared to show off their secret hidden talents. Just when you thought you knew everything about each other, there’s always something hilarious to learn!
Don’t forget to snap enough selfies to commemorate another day of loving those gals who always know when to show up to your doorstep with wine when you need it the most. If we hung out and didn’t selfie…did it even happen? Make sure you tag us #JaMCellars so we know it’s real.
The first Sunday in February is the only Sunday you won’t find us at brunch because we’ll be rooting for the best TEAM to win! Now…which wine goes best with pretending to know about football?
Here’s how we’re prepping for the big game:
- Ditch the glassware: Forget the fancy glasses (and the cleanup) and stick to a stash of ButterCans. Did you hear that? They’re cheering! It must be a Thirst-Down.
- Finger Foods Are For Winners: it’s a good thing we never made those new year resolutions! We love our ButterBod just the way it is. Enjoy Butter or JaM with these gameday inspired snacks. When in doubt…order in pizza.
- Place those Butter Bets. Remind everyone to pony up a little cash for a betting pool! Score points with your friends by making sure you don’t run out of wine (ever). Need to know exactly where to make sure you’re stocked with Butter? You can always know where to find us with our wine finder to make sure that you have Butter, JaM, Toast and Candy ready for a touchdown!
- We’ve got those Moves Like Jagger while we’re waiting for the most important time of the game, Half-time! We’re already swooning in anticipation of Maroon 5 taking the stage (remember BottleRock 2017?!). If you need us, we’ll just be over here daydreaming about JaM’ing out on stage with Adam Levine…
- The best commercial wins: Is it just us, or are we actually only watching the the game for the snacks and the commercials? No shame in this game! Take a sip of Butter every time a commercial says “Hey, Alexa…”.
Whichever team wins…just makes sure you have enough wine to celebrate the wins…or console the losses!
August 22, 2019
August 22, 2019
August 22, 2019
August 11, 2019
July 18, 2019
July 18, 2019
July 18, 2019
July 18, 2019
June 20, 2019
June 20, 2019
- 4th Friday JaMSessions (3)
- 4th of July (1)
- BottleRock (4)
- Butter Chardonnay (9)
- Celebrations (1)
- Easy Entertaining (1)
- Events (5)
- Friendsgiving (1)
- Giveaways (2)
- Holidays (6)
- JaM Cabernet (6)
- JaM Cellars, Napa (5)
- John and Michele (1)
- KAABOO Del Mar (1)
- Life Hacks (1)
- Live Music (1)
- Live Music JaMSessions (1)
- Playlists (1)
- Summer (6)
- Toast Sparkling (5)
- August 2019 (4)
- July 2019 (4)
- June 2019 (4)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (2)
- February 2019 (4)
- January 2019 (4)
- November 2018 (4)
- October 2018 (5)
- September 2018 (2)
- August 2018 (5)
- July 2018 (4)
- June 2018 (5)
- May 2018 (5)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (5)
- February 2018 (6)
- January 2018 (4)
- November 2017 (5)
- October 2017 (4)
- September 2017 (3)
- August 2017 (5)
- July 2017 (8)
- June 2017 (5)
- April 2017 (7)
- March 2017 (1)
- February 2017 (5)
- January 2017 (5)