Sip, smile and unwine-d...
JaM Cellars wine and music studio has re-opened and we are excited to safely welcome you back—the wines still rock, and the tunes will still play, but we’ve made changes to keep you and our teams safe comfortable and stress-free…
• We’ve reduced seating capacity in the lounge and booths, so we’re open by reservation, only.
• Wines will be provided in carafes or bottle service for self-serve pouring at your leisure
• Contactless is the new black! Our reservation system, menus, and the guestbook is all digital and we have handy dandy QR codes for you to zap with your phone and get to all the info
• You know we love our JaMSessions, but until we can do so safely we’re continuing with our virtual live-music #JaMHappyHour! Tune into our Facebook page for some awesome bands you can sip along to at 4pm, every Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
• Fun—that’s still on the menu, our JaMbassadors have missed hosting you and look forward to pouring wines, playing some great tunes and providing exceptional experiences for you and your crew.
We’re JaMming to freedom, friendship and FUN this 4th of July as we roll out the “Red Wine & Blue” to celebrate America’s Birthday! While you’re grilling, chilling and freely sipping, here’s some easy super recipes to pair along your most sippable JaM Cab all firework day long.
White Mac & Cheese
Is there anything more All American than Mac & Cheese? Go ahead and make this ahead so you can reheat this yummy comfort food and keep the party rocking!
Three cheers for the red, white & blue! This indulgent Blue Cheeseburger is sure to win some smiles with plenty of bacon, because ‘Merica!
Blue Cheese Sauce
Grab ALL the dipping stuff because you won’t be able to get enough of this cool creamy dipping sauce. We’re talking carrots, celery, and chips galore.
Red, White & Blue Popcorn
Mix up a patriotic pop with some fresh popcorn, dried blueberries and dried cranberries in this faster than a speeding firework recipe.
No Bake Cheesecake
It’s hot enough, we don’t need an oven. This easy no-bake cheesecake recipe will be the sweet treat we’re looking for as the sparklers light up the sky at the end of the night.
JaM Cab Red
This juicy, JaM Cab is so easy to love, even your beer-drinking buddies will ask for a second glass. The perfect addition to your summer BBQ with its smooth, ripe and juicy California vibes, make sure you have more than a few bottles.
And with one last sparkle, we’re wishing a Happy Birthday to the “J” in JaM! JaM Cellars Founder, John, deserves all the fireworks as he rings in his birthday on Independence Day too. We’d be wine-less without you, John, may your day sparkle like a glass of Toast!
Summer is our favorite season—sunny days, hot temps and chilled Butter Chardonnay of course! June 20th was the Solstice—the first day of Summer and the longest day of the year. Obviously extra hours of sunlight mean more Butter time and we love that! Here’s some tips on getting the most out of your Solstice and all summer long…
1. No shoes, no shirt? Let’s shop!
Online shopping is our new normal…so there’s absolutely no reason not to soak up the sun and sip while you shop. Get in the sunshine groove with new summer fashions, yellow flip flops, and easy-breezy accessories—make ours a ButterCan.
2. Hail The Grown-Up Ice Cream Truck
The sound of summer rings loud and clear when the ice cream truck comes ‘round. But it’s not just for the kids…make your own popsicles JaM-style like a Frosé Sangria Popsicle with California Candy Dry Rosé or a White Wine-sicle with Butter Chardonnay. So good, we’ll even enjoy the brain freeze!
3. Movies On The (Really Big) Screen
Drive-In movies are making a comeback and we are here for it. Use this interactive map to find a local drive-in theatre near you and pack some ButterCans and popcorn to tune in to the really big screen. If you can’t find one near you….make DIY it with this awesome guide to creating your own back yard theater.
4. Camp Out With Your Glamp Out
Camping? Meh…but Glamping? Now that we can get behind! Soak up the stars when the sun finally sets with a bottle of JaM Cab, some s’mores and the best glamping set-up you can find with these tips from a design pro that include string lights and so many pillows.
One thing is for certain on the First Day of Summer. You’ll want plenty of wine to celebrate our favorite season! Make sure you’re stocked up by locating a wine aisle near you on our handy dandy WineFinder or our delivery partners ready to deliver to your front porch same day! Summer’s looking so good on you.
You Butter believe we will never miss a chance to JaM out with you. The JaM Cellars Wine & Music Studio in Downtown Napa is THE place to enjoy incredible touring artists, and discover new music with musicians both near and far. Now we’re bringing that experience to the cushions of your own couch!
Get up close and personal as we stream our virtual JaMSessions straight to your screen! Join the fun every Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday at 4pm, PDT.
Here's how to join the #JaMHappyHour:
1. Grab a glass of whatever you've got! 🥂 Need a refill on the Butter, JaM, Candy, or Toast? Check out our WineFinder, or get a bottle or two delivered to your door within 60 minutes, from Drizly.
2. Join us on FBLive starting at 4 pm Pacific.
3. Sip, smile, and share in the fun! 💛 Invite your friends to join and enjoy the good company along with great wine and awesome music!
It’s your party and you can Toast if you want to (hint: you want to) so be sure to order up some Toast to do your very own Toast With Toast at 4PM. Shipping from our online JaMStore is included, or get your wine delivered within an hour from Drizly! Pro tip: order your Drizly by 3pm, and have it delivered just in time to kick-off #JaMHappyHour. Cheers to you!
Memorial Weekend marks the true start to Summer, and we are ready. Break out some ice-cold Butter Chardonnay and raise a glass to freedom, friendship, and fun! Sip on these suggestions for a new-norm Memorial weekend:
Start Out Outside
With a 3-day weekend ahead of you, take Saturday on a long hike to soak in all that summer sunshine (SPF 50 please!). Head off the beaten path and be socially distant with a trail map like AllTrails. Add a few ButterCans in your pack to enjoy the accomplishment, and the view, at the peak.
Toast the Weekend
Memorial Day vibes peak Sunday at 5pm PDT as we tune in to the virtual Memorial Day Concert at Home on PBS! We’re feeling patriotic already! Find your comfy spot, relish the time to relax and sip Toast Sparkling while you watch.
If you haven’t ordered your adult kiddie pool yet, what are you waiting for? Grab a straw, a cute floatie and your Butter bikini…it’s time to soak up some Vitamin D and totally chill. Don’t have a pool boy to bring your Butter? No stress! Drizly is at your service with delivery in less than 60 minutes.
Fire Up The BBQ
The signature scent of Memorial Day is definitely BBQ and JaM Cab. So, crack open that red and enjoy cooking in the great outdoors…did someone say ribs? For that perfect snack while you sip, try this Patriotic Snack Mix or refreshing wine popsicles to keep you so cool.
Now that you’re feeling tan, fit, and well-fed, you’ll need to replenish your supplies with plenty more Butter Chardonnay where that came from! Call on the wine fairies to deliver straight to your door with Drizly, InstaCart, or the JaMStore.
Three cheers for kicking off red, white and rosé season!
Like a good neighbor, JaM is to share!
Level-up your neighbor skills by keeping spirits high in your 'hood, and wine glasses full with random gift baskets of wine-ness. Here are our tips for how-to!
Step 1: Start with Butter
Step 2: Add The Fixin’s
Get creative with your goodies! A few ideas include…
→ A GoVino wine cup or yellow straws so you can sip during those socially-distant neighborhood walks (gotta get those steps in!)
→ Cheese and crackers (because what is a happy hour without snacks on snacks!)
→ A puzzle, deck of cards, or your fav book that could use a new home (for entertainment beyond screen time)
Step 3: Butter has landed!
The tough part is choosing who to Butter up with wine-ness. The Mom next door, homeschooling her 3 kids? The grocery clerk across the way who’s up at 6am daily to make sure your fridge gets filled? The delivery guy down the street after a long day on the road? Plus any and all of our front-line healthcare workers in pharmacies, clinics and medical facilities…OK, we’re gonna need more baskets and Butter.
Ready? Set it on their doorstep, ring the bell, step back and smile when they come to the door—they’ve been Butter’d! It’s like a Ding-Dong-Ditch, but socially acceptable AND socially distant! For more warm and fuzzies, add this fun note and tag #RandomActsofButter with pictures of your Butter baskets…
We’re Butter together (although 6 feet apart!)
Here’s a treat to keep things upbeat and show some heart.
You’re doing great and deserve some wine-ness,
Sip, smile, and share this moment of kindness."
Now go out and spread Kindness like #Butter!
4 Steps To Netflix & Chill(ed Wine)
Watching Netflix with popcorn? That’s nice enough. Watching Netflix with the squad (socially distant, obvs) and pouring Butter with your popcorn (#ButterChardonnay that is!)… NOW we’re talking!
Thanks to the Netflix Party app, we’re not missing out on movie night with our besties, even now. Here’s our HOW-TO for enjoying our most chill(ed wine) night in together:
2. Pick a flick! Our faves?
Want to go full Netflix-series-binge? Here’s the inside scoop on the JaM team’s top shows...
» The Office & California Candy Dry Rosé - “Hilarious.” “My absolute go-to.” “Makes me laugh out loud, and I catch something new every time I watch it.” “If you’re looking for something to watch while multi-tasking (which I’m ALWAYS doing), this is your show.”
» Schitt’s Creek & Butter Chardonnay- “Beyond entertaining and funny.” “It just keeps getting better! I catch myself doing the T-rex wrist thing Alexis does, all the time.” “My go-to, easily enjoyable!”
3. Get on the group chat and set a time and date for your wine-sipping, show-viewing extravaganza! If you have a particularly “hard-to-nail-down-options” kinda group, get everyone on Facebook Messenger and take a poll. While you’re there, quiz the crew to figure out which JaM Cellars wine they are! A super fun way to choose which bottles to pop with your popcorn….
4. Pants are optional but #Butter with your popcorn is non-negotiable. Make sure you’ve got plenty of Butter Chardonnay, California Candy Dry Rosé, Toast Sparkling & JaM Cabernet. Check out our WineFinder to locate your closest wine aisle. OR don’t even worry about leaving the house-- have your wine delivered to your door through Drizly, Instacart, or by ordering online at the JaMStore (shipping is complimentary through May! Yasss!).
Streaming and sipping? Tag us in your Netflix Party Selfie with @JaMCellars so we can give you a virtual cheers!
Just cuz "staying home" is the new "going out" doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy more delicious fun. In fact, sounds like it's time to dial up the #ButterVan for delivery of your favorite JaM Cellars wines! Our JaMbassadors are ready to roll anywhere in Napa County with social-distance friendly, contact-less, next-day delivery; directly from JaM Cellars Wine & Music Studio to your front porch.
Order at least 6 bottles of Butter, JaM Cab, Candy, or Toast to get FREE ButterVan wine delivery at the time of your choosing. TIP: Schedule your wines to arrive by 4pm and join our JaMHappyHour to tell other JaMFans about your mouthwatering drop-off.
With these 4 EASY STEPS you’ll be sipping pretty at home, in no time.
• Step 3: Stay in your slippers and pick up the wines from your front porch, next day!
• Step 4: Chill, sip, and enjoy the fruits of your labor…that Butter wasn’t going to order itself!
Not in Napa or just want to gift your Midwest/East Coast BFFs some wine? Drizly has wine fairies across the country ready to bring you Butter within 60 minutes. Check ‘em out here!
Tag us in your #ButterVan photos @JaMCellars so we can share in the joy of your wine delivery! Cheers from JaM!
Thanks to a few glasses of wine and a great attitude, we’re all-in on Spring cleaning EVERYTHING this season. Let us help you tackle your “spring refresh” with tips to leave you feeling revitalized and ready to take on the season. A cleanse hasn’t felt this chic since GOOP!
• Refresh your mind and body! We’re pretty sure a mud mask and wine are meant for each other. Start a skincare routine that you’ll ACTUALLY do with these super-simple steps. Then…detox to retox, baby! Book that self-care time with an at-home workout class. Sip, Squat, Repeat--sounds like a workout to us.
• Revitalize Relationships! Socially distant doesn’t have to mean disconnected. Start by whipping out your calendar a month in advance and plan that Zoom happy hour, or wine o’clock phone sesh with your BFFs.
Don’t forget the family…pick an hour this week to ring Mom, Grandma, Sister, cousin or anyone else you’ve been meaning to call back. Extra points: make it a wine date and schedule ahead so you can both plan to chat and sip.
Surprise Virtual Birthdays are the new way to show some love. Invite the gang on Zoom, Skype or WhatsApp, set your background or decorate, and send Doordash to deliver cupcakes and wine. Birthday wine delivered to the doorstep? Yes, please! With Drizly’s 60-minute wine delivery ensure your glasses are full and ready for a cheers.
• Purify your Digital World! Ok selfie-queen, time to do a deep dive into your iPhone photos to free up some storage. Delete duplicates and consider this your friendly PSA to back up to your hard-drive. Pat yourself on the back and pour yourself another glass: you are adulting so great right now!
• Outbox Your Inbox! use a free service like Unroll Me or just manually dive into unsubscribing from any emails you’re not reading (except for us of course! you don’t want to miss out on SCOOP updates from John and Michele and special perks for being a JaMFan).
Are you ACTUALLY using all those monthly subscription services? Time to take a roll-call of everything you really use and unsubscribe from any recurring things that you’re not. Here are 9 Things You’re Probably Wasting Money On…time to spring clean those accounts!! Bonus: you just saved some $$$ to spend on wine. Ship it to your door from the JaMStore!
Don’t you feel fresher already? Bring on the sunshine and Butter time, we’re ready for Spring!
We may be staying home, but you Butter believe we’re not missing out on Happy Hour! Here are our tips on how to set up your own virtual wine party and stay together while social-distancing responsibly.
It’s A Date! Set your time and place to drink some wine…
• Pick the video conferencing software of your choice and pre-download it so you’re ready to go LIVE! Our personal fav is Zoom (here are some fab Zoom instructions!) You can also use; Skype, WhatsApp, GoogleHangouts.
• Invite your squad. This can be as simple as a text/FB message, or tap into your creative spirit and design a virtual invite with one of these adorable templates from Paperless Post.
• Bonus! Go lifesize and screencast your squad Brady-bunch style if you have a Smart TV! Here’s how.
Ain’t No Party Like A Theme Party
We’ll take any excuse to dress up for a party, especially if we’re homebound. So, set a theme for your happy hour and get festive! How about…?
• Go “Breakfast At Tiffany’s” style and bring out your Holly Golightly (PJ’s and sleep mask attire encouraged)
• Make it Wine Wednesday And Wear Pink, Mean Girls-style. Except, you can definitely sip with us.
• Red, White & Rosé. Whether you’re drinking JaM Cab, Butter Chardonnay or California Candy Dry Rosé, match outfits and virtual backgrounds to the wine you’re sipping!
• Keep the good times rolling with this fantastic list of remote-friendly games to play and stay social-distance-safe.
Want in on the virtual happy hour craze but prefer not to host one yourself? You and your friends are invited to join us online for JaMHappyHour, daily at 4pm. You know we’ll start with a toast with Toast! Join Jayme and the JaMbassadors for sips, smiles and pop-up acoustic JaMSessions live from our favorite local bands. Grab the Zoom link here and come with your friends, everyone is welcome.
Ready, Set, Butter!
All you really need are friends and wine in your glass. Find your favorite JaM Cellars wines here in your closest wine aisle or at Drizly.com. Freeze frame a group selfie and share with #JaMCellars.com before you sign off. We’ll look back on these days and remember how creative we got!
Get The Scoop
January 20, 2021
January 20, 2021
January 20, 2021
January 5, 2021
January 1, 2021
December 24, 2020
December 20, 2020
December 18, 2020
December 15, 2020
November 18, 2020
- #JaMHappyHour (2)
- 4th Friday JaMSessions (3)
- 4th of July (1)
- Book Club / Reading List (1)
- BottleRock (4)
- Butter Chardonnay (11)
- Celebrations (2)
- Easy Entertaining (3)
- Events (6)
- Friendsgiving (3)
- Giveaways (2)
- Halloween (2)
- Holidays (9)
- How-To's (4)
- JaM Cabernet (7)
- JaM Cellars, Napa (5)
- John and Michele (1)
- KAABOO Del Mar (1)
- Life Hacks (2)
- Live Music (4)
- Live Music JaMSessions (4)
- Memorial Weekend (1)
- Mother's Day (5)
- Playlists (5)
- Recipe (6)
- Sugar Sweet White (1)
- Summer (7)
- Thanksgiving (3)
- Toast Sparkling (5)
- Wine Delivery (2)
- December 2020 (4)
- November 2020 (5)
- October 2020 (4)
- September 2020 (3)
- August 2020 (4)
- July 2020 (4)
- June 2020 (4)
- May 2020 (4)
- April 2020 (5)
- March 2020 (2)
- February 2020 (4)
- January 2020 (4)
- December 2019 (3)
- November 2019 (5)
- October 2019 (5)
- September 2019 (3)
- August 2019 (4)
- July 2019 (4)
- June 2019 (4)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (2)
- February 2019 (4)
- January 2019 (4)
- November 2018 (4)
- October 2018 (5)
- September 2018 (2)
- August 2018 (5)
- July 2018 (4)
- June 2018 (5)
- May 2018 (5)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (5)
- February 2018 (6)
- January 2018 (4)
- November 2017 (5)
- October 2017 (4)
- September 2017 (3)
- August 2017 (5)
- July 2017 (8)
- June 2017 (5)
- April 2017 (7)
- March 2017 (1)
- February 2017 (5)
- January 2017 (5)