Sip, smile and unwine-d...
We have never been happier to see that extra hour of sunshine, and it couldn’t have come a day too soon! Daylight Savings Time “springs” us forward on Sunday, March 2nd which might mean we lose an hour of sleep, but we’re getting an hour of sunlight back to do whatever your Butter-loving heart desires. We’ll take that trade!
Need some inspiration on what to do with the rest of your bright shiny day? We have a few ideas for ways to spend that extra hour of sunshine!
• Leave work early (happy hour on the patio starts NOW!)
• Make the day a celebration with a bottle of Toast as you watch the sunset.
• Get outside and BYOB (Bring your own ButterCans!) to reward your adventure, whether you’re out for a hike, or stealing a bit of sunshine at the park.
• Pack that picnic and fire up the grill with JaM Cab and BBQ by your side while you enjoy that extra hour of sunlight.
• Have a JaM session in your living room for cardio – moves inspired by extra glasses of Butter...
Enjoy the extra wine-time with those Butter-yellow sunnies on…you deserve it!
We’ve got Spring Fever, and the only antidote is warm weather and a chilled glass of Butter. Are you with us?
Say goodbye to winter, and bring the heat as we bring in hot talent every weekend to the JaM Cellars Wine & Music Studio in Downtown Napa.
Thursdays and Fridays from 9PM-midnight we’ll be March-ing to our own beat all month long as we bring in a range of artists like indie-inspired Zak Fennie & Friends, and Terry Family Band. We’ll be getting down with Groovy Judy’s funk Hendrix funk rock tunes and stepping it up a notch with rock ‘n roll-er Roem Bauer.
You can always check out our events page to make sure you don’t miss a beat on our next session at the studio.
Join us to sip by the glass, or by the bottle on easy-to-love wines Butter Chardonnay, JaM Cabernet, California Candy Dry Rosé and Toast Sparkling while you kick back on our cozy couches and enjoy the show like you’re part of the band!
Pinch us, are we dreaming? You’re not Imaging(ing) Dragons, the BottleRock 2019 lineup is here, and we are so excited to ring in JaM Cellar’s fourth year as presenting sponsors!
It may be sweater weather now, but we are already dreaming of that first taste of summer sipping our GoVino of Butter while rockin’ out to all our favorite headliners on the JaM Cellars Stage!
We have some big plans to make this year’s BottleRock the best ever…the only thing that’s missing now is YOU! Single day tickets are on sale now, so get 'em before they sell out and make sure you mark off May 24-26 as the best weekend ever. We can’t wait to see you there.
Are you feeling lucky? Make sure you’re following us on Instagram and Facebook because we've got some extra tickets that we’ll be giving away to #spreadthelove. It just wouldn’t be the same without you!
In the meantime, enjoy reliving the magic from last year's fest:
Look, Galentine’s Day might be a fictional holiday that we stole from a TV show (Cheers to you, Parks & Rec!). But what is that to stop us from celebrating our best gals? Bring out the Butter and leave the husbands and boyfriends at home…we’re doing brunch.
The best thing about being best friends as “grown-ups” is you can do the same silly things better and now with wine! Here’s how to get the girls together to celebrate how truly amazing you all are:
- Ditch the New Year diets for the day (if they haven’t already fallen off!) and dive in with endless glasses of Butter and a Potluck Dessert Party! Everyone brings their signature dessert for a day of sweet and sassy fun. (Yes, Karen, you can make those paleo brownies. We’ll pretend they’re full fat).
- Put on a guilty pleasure movie and cozy up on the couch for the full commentary version. Ok, and maybe some tears. Who put on the Nicholas Sparks movie?! He wrote her a letter every day for a year…
- Hidden Talent Show: you might need an extra bottle of Candy for this. Tell the girls to come prepared to show off their secret hidden talents. Just when you thought you knew everything about each other, there’s always something hilarious to learn!
Don’t forget to snap enough selfies to commemorate another day of loving those gals who always know when to show up to your doorstep with wine when you need it the most. If we hung out and didn’t selfie…did it even happen? Make sure you tag us #JaMCellars so we know it’s real.
The first Sunday in February is the only Sunday you won’t find us at brunch because we’ll be rooting for the best TEAM to win! Now…which wine goes best with pretending to know about football?
Here’s how we’re prepping for the big game:
- Ditch the glassware: Forget the fancy glasses (and the cleanup) and stick to a stash of ButterCans. Did you hear that? They’re cheering! It must be a Thirst-Down.
- Finger Foods Are For Winners: it’s a good thing we never made those new year resolutions! We love our ButterBod just the way it is. Enjoy Butter or JaM with these gameday inspired snacks. When in doubt…order in pizza.
- Place those Butter Bets. Remind everyone to pony up a little cash for a betting pool! Score points with your friends by making sure you don’t run out of wine (ever). Need to know exactly where to make sure you’re stocked with Butter? You can always know where to find us with our wine finder to make sure that you have Butter, JaM, Toast and Candy ready for a touchdown!
- We’ve got those Moves Like Jagger while we’re waiting for the most important time of the game, Half-time! We’re already swooning in anticipation of Maroon 5 taking the stage (remember BottleRock 2017?!). If you need us, we’ll just be over here daydreaming about JaM’ing out on stage with Adam Levine…
- The best commercial wins: Is it just us, or are we actually only watching the the game for the snacks and the commercials? No shame in this game! Take a sip of Butter every time a commercial says “Hey, Alexa…”.
Whichever team wins…just makes sure you have enough wine to celebrate the wins…or console the losses!
You know the drill: We’ll be sipping Butter Chardonnay, California Candy Dry Rosé, JaM Cabernet and Toast Sparkling while we get up close and personal with local and touring artists in our cozy studio set-up.
We are excited to welcome local North Bay favorites like Highway Poets and internationally acclaimed soul singer/songwriter Chris Pierce back to the studio. We’ll even get to reminisce from BottleRock 2017 when Serf and James take the stage.
The best is when we discover some new favorite California touring artists like The Singer and Songwriter, and Grover Anderson to serenade you while you’re sipping on Butter. Really, what else can you ask for?
Check out the lineup on the JaM Cellars Studio events page for live entertainment all month long!
Can’t wait until the weekend? Raise a toast to #WineWednesday with us all day long, every week. We are running the buy one glass, get one half off promo for you to really make it over hump-day in style. It’s the perfect excuse to grab a friend, or to enjoy some time to yourself!
We’re kicking back and relaxing with a glass of creamilicious Butter and taking a moment to be thankful…grab a glass of gratitude, and join us!
Rocking out in our hometown with you, our JaMFans was THE best! Bruno, Billy and Snoop, we miss you. JaMPad, you totally rocked! We’re still finding glitter in places we didn’t know we had from partying at the CandyCabana, sipping on our delicious Frosé. Now it’s just 190 days till we do it all over again May 24th-26th 2019! Follow us in social to win tickets!
Over 100 super-talented artists have played the JaM Cellars wine and music studio this year—singing, dancing and sipping with no cover? LOVE! Take a look at our line up for the rest of the year, HERE!
Candy Dry Rosé We Love You
We were tickled pink when we welcomed California Candy Dry Rosé to our JaMily and cracked open this pretty and delicious Dry Rosé with you. (We just love the screw cap!). California Candy sold out fast, but don’t worry we’re making more, much more next year. Stay tuned on Instagram to find out when…
Have you checked out our cans? Adorable little 250mls of Buttery goodness that you can throw in your purse, beach bag, or wait for it…. your holiday stocking! We’re dreaming of a yellow Christmas…
Not that we want to play favorites, but this may have been the brightest idea we had this whole year! As the colder weather hits, you can find us daydreaming and counting the days until we can Frosé-all-day again!
Chilling at Ohana Fest
What better way to end summer than partying at an idyllic Californian beach spot with Butter and Vedder. We're actually still floating on cloud-wine to Norah Jones' dulcet tones, humming to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and air-guitaring to Beck. Huge love to the guys from Switchfoot for letting us hang out with them and catch their mid-air guitar riffs.
JaM Cab Love
Jim at Wine Enthusiast gave JaM some serious love with a 90 Pt score. Our JaMFans already know JaM is soft, dark and delicious and we’re thrilled that Jim agrees. 90-point score from Wine Enthusiast. JaM Cab, we’re raising a glass to you!
We’ve so much to be grateful for…but most of all, YOU. We love you JaMFans. Thank you for sipping and sharing our easy-to-love wines. We can’t wait to share more amazing moments with you next year… so follow us, would ya?!
Friends, family and everyone in between are coming together for never-ending feasts and fantastic wine. We love to keep it simple, so, don’t sweat your hosting duties, we’ve got a play-by-play schedule for your most Butter-licious Winesgiving yet!
6pm Wednesday: Make sure you’re stocked up with Butter, Candy, JaM and Toast and that they are iced down and ready for sipping! A little pre-sipping is never a bad idea, just to make sure they are the right temperature. Plus, you never know, you might just want to kick off your Thanksgiving Day-drinking bright and early… it IS a Holiday, right?
10AM: Someone arrives early, they always do. Don’t let that throw you off—pour them a glass of Butter and put them to work—entertaining the kids with some fun, easy card games, or creating a Winesgiving playlist.
11:30AM: Ding-dong! You’re the effortless hostess with the most-ess with a tray of Toast Sparkling at the ready, just don’t try this.
12PM: The Macy’s Day Parade can always be made better with a good ol’ fashioned drinking game to keep the excitement going. We’re loving Bustle’s plan to take a drink every time someone is clearly lip-syncing.
1:30pm: The crew may be getting restless, so send them outside to burn off the pre-dinner energy. We’re big fans of games you can play with one hand (so the other hand can hold a glass of Butter!) Prep your yard with giant lawn Jenga and some Corn Hole set ups!
3 PM: Your out-of-town cousins have rallied the Fryer cry. Grab a pack (or two) of ButterCans and take to the great outdoors (AKA, your backyard) to throw that bird in the fryer at least an hour before dinner.
4:30 PM: The feast is ON! As you’re enjoying your hard work, don’t even sweat all the dishes you’ll be doing later. Our favorite holiday hack? You can rent ANYTHING these days, so take the clean-up out of the equation and rent your dishes and silverware and glasses for a hassle-free tidying! Don’t forget your GoVino stash to avoid broken glassware as the day rolls on…
5:45PM: You may be thinking to yourself… “I can’t eat another bite…oh look, pie!” It’s ok. Pie gets the best of all of us. Serve up a piece of pie with an extra glass of Butter to wash it down! Or maybe swap pie for Candy?
7PM: Bask in your post-Turkey glow. Send everyone home with leftovers and settle in for a nice snuggle by the fire with the last of the JaM Cab after everyone leaves.
Want to check out our ButterCans but can’t seem to find them? Have no fear… #ButterCans can now be found on our handy-dandy wine finder with a simple search of your zip code! Shouldn’t finding Butter be as easy as possible? We think so.
Get ready. Set. Search…to get the best of ButterCans for the Holidays! We know you don’t need a reason to enjoy creamilicious Butter in super cute can-form…but just in case…
- Just in time for the Holidays…ButterCans are perfectly sized to fit into your stocking! (Take note, Santa!)
- Keep them cold in the cooler outside, or right in the snow…you never know when you’ll need a Butter break with all that family coming to town.
- Bring the 4-pack along to your Butter-loving bestie’s Holiday party, after all, she is the hostess with the most-est!
- ButterCans are your ultimate adventure buddy. Throw a few in your pack, hit the slopes and raise a toast at the top of the mountain!
- Who needs pumpkin pie when you can have a ButterCan cake? Trade soda cans for ButterCans with this fun craft to put the “party” in holiday party!
With all the entertaining and fun to be had for the Holidays, keep a pack or two of ButterCans on hand. Who wants to wash any more glasses, anyway?!
Believe Adam S. when he says “tucked away in Napa's Downtown area, JaM is a cute eclectic wine tasting room with a rock vibe.” Heidi M. says we have a “cool vibe for the younger wino!” Jennifer H. and her pals came here “almost every night” they were in Napa. And Ben R. says we’re “unique, funky and fun”.
We know you love us on your sofa, at the kitchen table and out on the back deck, but there’s something special about JaM Cellars in Napa that takes our easy-to-love wines to a whole other level. The home of Butter, JaM, Candy and Toast is also home to exclusive Napa-only wines. Love Butter California? Well, Butter Napa is from local vineyards here in world-famous wine country – a little bit richer and brighter. JaM Cab’s Napa sibling is even more lush—with that great Napa Cab structure.
Owen, Madison, Eric, and Holianne make up our “super fun and friendly” team at the JaM Cellars wine and music studio (thanks Heidi and Nina J.). They love to host, help you discover your favorite JaM wines, and rock out with you at JaMSessions Thursdays through Saturday. Shalini G. says it best “Yes you really want to come here!” Thanks Shalini!
Can’t wait for the next flight to the Bay Area to try JaM’s Napa wines? Call Owen and the team, or go online to grab a few bottles….the Holidays ARE coming!
February 19, 2020
February 19, 2020
February 19, 2020
February 19, 2020
January 22, 2020
January 22, 2020
January 22, 2020
January 22, 2020
December 24, 2019
December 16, 2019
- 4th Friday JaMSessions (3)
- 4th of July (1)
- BottleRock (4)
- Butter Chardonnay (9)
- Celebrations (1)
- Easy Entertaining (1)
- Events (5)
- Friendsgiving (1)
- Giveaways (2)
- Holidays (6)
- JaM Cabernet (6)
- JaM Cellars, Napa (5)
- John and Michele (1)
- KAABOO Del Mar (1)
- Life Hacks (1)
- Live Music (1)
- Live Music JaMSessions (1)
- Playlists (1)
- Summer (6)
- Toast Sparkling (5)
- December 2019 (4)
- November 2019 (5)
- October 2019 (5)
- September 2019 (3)
- August 2019 (4)
- July 2019 (4)
- June 2019 (4)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (2)
- February 2019 (4)
- January 2019 (4)
- November 2018 (4)
- October 2018 (5)
- September 2018 (2)
- August 2018 (5)
- July 2018 (4)
- June 2018 (5)
- May 2018 (5)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (5)
- February 2018 (6)
- January 2018 (4)
- November 2017 (5)
- October 2017 (4)
- September 2017 (3)
- August 2017 (5)
- July 2017 (8)
- June 2017 (5)
- April 2017 (7)
- March 2017 (1)
- February 2017 (5)
- January 2017 (5)