Sip, smile and unwine-d...
On the bright side, we all get to #WineAtHome these days! Level-up your neighbor skills, keeping spirits high and wine glasses full in your ‘hood with random gift baskets of wine-ness:
Step 1: Start with Butter
Step 2: Add The Fixin’s
Get creative with your goodies! A few ideas include…
→ A GoVino wine cup or yellow straws so you can sip during those socially-distant neighborhood walks (gotta get those steps in!)
→ Cheese and crackers (because quarantine makes us SO snacky!)
→ A puzzle, deck of cards, or good book that could use a new home (for entertainment beyond screen time)
→ A roll of TP (because…well, you know why!)
Step 3: Butter has landed!
The tough part is choosing who to Butter up with wine-ness. The Mom next door, homeschooling her 3 kids? The grocery clerk across the way who’s up at 6am daily to make sure your fridge gets filled? The delivery guy down the street after a long day on the road? Plus any and all of our front-line healthcare workers in pharmacies, clinics and medical facilities…OK, we’re gonna need more baskets and Butter.
Ready? Set it on their doorstep, ring the bell, step back and smile when they come to the door—they’ve been Butter’d! It’s like a Ding-Dong-Ditch, but socially acceptable AND socially distant! For more warm and fuzzies, add this fun note and tag #RandomActsofButter with pictures of your Butter baskets…
We’re Butter together (although 6 feet apart!)
Here’s a treat to keep things upbeat and show some heart.
You’re doing great and deserve some wine-ness,
Sip, smile, and share this moment of kindness."
4 Steps To Netflix & Chill(ed Wine)
Watching Netflix with popcorn? That’s nice enough. Watching Netflix with the squad (socially distant, obvs) and pouring Butter with your popcorn (#ButterChardonnay that is!)… NOW we’re talking!
Thanks to the Netflix Party app, we’re not missing out on movie night with our besties, even now. Here’s our HOW-TO for enjoying our most chill(ed wine) night in together:
2. Pick a flick! Our faves?
Want to go full Netflix-series-binge? Here’s the inside scoop on the JaM team’s top shows...
» The Office & California Candy Dry Rosé - “Hilarious.” “My absolute go-to.” “Makes me laugh out loud, and I catch something new every time I watch it.” “If you’re looking for something to watch while multi-tasking (which I’m ALWAYS doing), this is your show.”
» Schitt’s Creek & Butter Chardonnay- “Beyond entertaining and funny.” “It just keeps getting better! I catch myself doing the T-rex wrist thing Alexis does, all the time.” “My go-to, easily enjoyable!”
3. Get on the group chat and set a time and date for your wine-sipping, show-viewing extravaganza! If you have a particularly “hard-to-nail-down-options” kinda group, get everyone on Facebook Messenger and take a poll. While you’re there, quiz the crew to figure out which JaM Cellars wine they are! A super fun way to choose which bottles to pop with your popcorn….
4. Pants are optional but #Butter with your popcorn is non-negotiable. Make sure you’ve got plenty of Butter Chardonnay, California Candy Dry Rosé, Toast Sparkling & JaM Cabernet. Check out our WineFinder to locate your closest wine aisle. OR don’t even worry about leaving the house-- have your wine delivered to your door through Drizly, Instacart, or by ordering online at the JaMStore (shipping is complimentary through May! Yasss!).
Streaming and sipping? Tag us in your Netflix Party Selfie with @JaMCellars so we can give you a virtual cheers!
Just cuz "staying home" is the new "going out" doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy more delicious fun. In fact, sounds like it's time to dial up the #ButterVan for delivery of your favorite JaM Cellars wines! Our JaMbassadors are ready to roll anywhere in Napa County with social-distance friendly, contact-less, next-day delivery; directly from JaM Cellars Wine & Music Studio to your front porch.
Order at least 6 bottles of Butter, JaM Cab, Candy, or Toast to get FREE ButterVan wine delivery at the time of your choosing. TIP: Schedule your wines to arrive by 4pm and join our JaMHappyHour to tell other JaMFans about your mouthwatering drop-off.
With these 4 EASY STEPS you’ll be sipping pretty at home, in no time.
• Step 3: Stay in your slippers and pick up the wines from your front porch, next day!
• Step 4: Chill, sip, and enjoy the fruits of your labor…that Butter wasn’t going to order itself!
Not in Napa or just want to gift your Midwest/East Coast BFFs some wine? Drizly has wine fairies across the country ready to bring you Butter within 60 minutes. Check ‘em out here!
Tag us in your #ButterVan photos @JaMCellars so we can share in the joy of your wine delivery! Cheers from JaM!
Thanks to a few glasses of wine and a great attitude, we’re all-in on Spring cleaning EVERYTHING this season. Let us help you tackle your “spring refresh” with tips to leave you feeling revitalized and ready to take on the season. A cleanse hasn’t felt this chic since GOOP!
• Refresh your mind and body! We’re pretty sure a mud mask and wine are meant for each other. Start a skincare routine that you’ll ACTUALLY do with these super-simple steps. Then…detox to retox, baby! Book that self-care time with an at-home workout class. Sip, Squat, Repeat--sounds like a workout to us.
• Revitalize Relationships! Socially distant doesn’t have to mean disconnected. Start by whipping out your calendar a month in advance and plan that Zoom happy hour, or wine o’clock phone sesh with your BFFs.
Don’t forget the family…pick an hour this week to ring Mom, Grandma, Sister, cousin or anyone else you’ve been meaning to call back. Extra points: make it a wine date and schedule ahead so you can both plan to chat and sip.
Surprise Virtual Birthdays are the new way to show some love. Invite the gang on Zoom, Skype or WhatsApp, set your background or decorate, and send Doordash to deliver cupcakes and wine. Birthday wine delivered to the doorstep? Yes, please! With Drizly’s 60-minute wine delivery ensure your glasses are full and ready for a cheers.
• Purify your Digital World! Ok selfie-queen, time to do a deep dive into your iPhone photos to free up some storage. Delete duplicates and consider this your friendly PSA to back up to your hard-drive. Pat yourself on the back and pour yourself another glass: you are adulting so great right now!
• Outbox Your Inbox! use a free service like Unroll Me or just manually dive into unsubscribing from any emails you’re not reading (except for us of course! you don’t want to miss out on SCOOP updates from John and Michele and special perks for being a JaMFan).
Are you ACTUALLY using all those monthly subscription services? Time to take a roll-call of everything you really use and unsubscribe from any recurring things that you’re not. Here are 9 Things You’re Probably Wasting Money On…time to spring clean those accounts!! Bonus: you just saved some $$$ to spend on wine. Ship it to your door from the JaMStore!
Don’t you feel fresher already? Bring on the sunshine and Butter time, we’re ready for Spring!
We may be staying home, but you Butter believe we’re not missing out on Happy Hour! Here are our tips on how to set up your own virtual wine party and stay together while social-distancing responsibly.
It’s A Date! Set your time and place to drink some wine…
• Pick the video conferencing software of your choice and pre-download it so you’re ready to go LIVE! Our personal fav is Zoom (here are some fab Zoom instructions!) You can also use; Skype, WhatsApp, GoogleHangouts.
• Invite your squad. This can be as simple as a text/FB message, or tap into your creative spirit and design a virtual invite with one of these adorable templates from Paperless Post.
• Bonus! Go lifesize and screencast your squad Brady-bunch style if you have a Smart TV! Here’s how.
Ain’t No Party Like A Theme Party
We’ll take any excuse to dress up for a party, especially if we’re homebound. So, set a theme for your happy hour and get festive! How about…?
• Go “Breakfast At Tiffany’s” style and bring out your Holly Golightly (PJ’s and sleep mask attire encouraged)
• Make it Wine Wednesday And Wear Pink, Mean Girls-style. Except, you can definitely sip with us.
• Red, White & Rosé. Whether you’re drinking JaM Cab, Butter Chardonnay or California Candy Dry Rosé, match outfits and virtual backgrounds to the wine you’re sipping!
• Keep the good times rolling with this fantastic list of remote-friendly games to play and stay social-distance-safe.
Want in on the virtual happy hour craze but prefer not to host one yourself? You and your friends are invited to join us online for JaMHappyHour, daily at 4pm. You know we’ll start with a toast with Toast! Join Jayme and the JaMbassadors for sips, smiles and pop-up acoustic JaMSessions live from our favorite local bands. Grab the Zoom link here and come with your friends, everyone is welcome.
Ready, Set, Butter!
All you really need are friends and wine in your glass. Find your favorite JaM Cellars wines here in your closest wine aisle or at Drizly.com. Freeze frame a group selfie and share with #JaMCellars.com before you sign off. We’ll look back on these days and remember how creative we got!
Mom just makes life Butter. She’s always only a dial and a glass away to make your day feel like sunshine. Now that we’re older, or Moms ourselves, we finally know what Mom really wants…wine and Me-time!
“I love you” never gets old when it’s from the heart, but understanding these 5 different love languages will make Mom feel like the Queen she is this Mother’s Day (PSA: Moms Day is Sunday, May 10th!)
1. Physical Touch
If you can’t be with Mom for that hug you both need, send her something soft and cuddly to wrap herself in like this big, cozy, Butter yellow blanket. Even better, Drizly can deliver her some Butter Chardonnay to enjoy while wrapped up in your virtual hug!
2. Words Of Affirmation
Send Mom a random text to let her know how great she is, or maybe a framed photo memory, or an emoji sentence that’s just for her. Be a traditionalist and go old-school with a Mother’s Day pop-up card and a hand-written note included with her ButterCans!
3. Acts Of Service
Let Mom relax and take care of her to-do’s for her while she gets to do something she really loves—a bath, a long walk, the new season of Outlander? Introduce her to Instacart wine delivery so she never needs to run to the grocery store again. Bonus they’ll deliver Butter Chardonnay alongside all your daily groceries.
4. Receiving Gifts
5. Quality Time
Pushing pause and making time for people is the ultimate show of love. Plan a virtual Mom/Daughter date, just the two of you, spending time catching up over a few glasses of Butter. Dive deep and get to know Mom in her many roles as the superstar she is by asking a few fun getting-to-know-you questions! Need some inspo? Watch what our fav Butter Babes & their Moms had to say.
A reminder that our daily 4pm JaMHappyHour is here for you, and we’ll be having a special Mom’s day Zoom with our special musical guest. Bring all the Moms you know!
Cheers to all the Moms who filled us with love, fun, and great taste in wine. Happy Mother’s Day from our JaMily to yours!
You Butter believe we never miss an opportunity to JaM with you! Join in on the virtual fun with great wine and awesome local artists during our LIVE #JaMHappyHour @ 4pm every day, #WineWednesday through the weekend! Here’s the drill. We bring the entertainment; you bring your favorite glass of JaM Cellars wine as we invite local artists for up-close-and-personal JaMSessions.
Here's how to join in on the fun:
1. Grab a glass of whatever you've got! 🥂 Need a refill on the Butter, JaM, Candy, or Toast? Check out our WineFinder, or get a bottle or two delivered to your door within 60 minutes, from Drizly.
2. Join us on Zoom starting at 4 pm Pacific at https://bit.ly/JaMVirtualHappyHour
(or room # 908-824-257 for you pro-zoomers). It’s quick easy and FREE.
3. Sip, smile, and share in the fun! 💛 Invite your friends to join and enjoy the good company along with great wine and awesome music!
As always—no cover charge here! Instead, enjoy additional specials on JaM Cellars wines to sip on, all evening long. As always, keep up to date on our JaMSessions and JaMHappyHours by checking out our Facebook Events Calendar on the ‘reg. Rock out with you soon, JaMFans!
Chill down the wine and turn up the volume! We are rocking these first weeks of Spring in Napa Valley with some of the best local and touring artists…
You will find us drinking in the rhythms of regulars like John Vicino, Kristen Vandyke, and Journey Day followed by a road trip down groovy lane with The Highway Poets and Wiley’s Coyotes. Chris Pierce is back in action the weekend of March 27th! Get the full Spring line-up on our Facebook events page to see who’ll be hanging at the JaM Cellars Wine and Music Studio.
Gather your friends, settle in at our wine bar, or jump into a booth and chill out as things start to warm up outside. JaM Cellars will be THE place to put a spring in your 2-step! Thursday shows begin at 8pm, Saturday & Sunday at 9pm. No Cover!
Don’t worry, with this helpful Wine Survival Guide and a few bottles of Butter Chardonnay, you’ll soon be drinking in the daylight with plenty of sunshine…
♦ Sleep Well, Sleepy Head. Did someone say cat naps?! We’re losing an hour, so treat yourself to some early nights and afternoon power naps. Our napping recipe? Get yourself an excellent eye mask, run a bubble bath, and sip a glass of Butter before you hit the sack. You’ll breeze through that time change.
♦ Clear Your Clutter. Spring is the time to reset your physical & emotional environment and do more of what matters. Use your extra hour of daylight to de-clutter now, and you’ll be ready for summer in no time. Need some inspiration? Check out these top tips. We’re ready to pack away winter clothes, dust off the patio furniture, and get set for #SundayFunday with our BFFs—likely with some Butter Chardonnay, JaM Cabernet, and Toast Sparkling…brunch anyone?
♦ Soak Up Some Sunshine. There is plenty of it now and studies show that good times in sunshine is just what the Dr. prescribes! Walk to brunch, grab a blanket and a bottle of #ButterChardonnay at the park, or pop some bubbly on a patio with the girls & Toast Sparkling. Get in at least 30 mins a day + more on the weekend!
♦ Happy Feet. Getting plenty of exercise can help keep your circadian rhythms in step. Tune in to the Summer Festival JaMs Station on iHeartRadio & JaM out to all your favorite tunes that are sure to put you in the mood for warmer weather to come (BottleRock is so close, we can almost hear it from here!)
♦ Happy Hour is Back! Text your squad…#WineOClock is no longer in the dark! With those extra hours of daylight it’ll feel like even more time to catch up with your girlfriends. Set a weekly reminder and take turns hosting… don’t forget to bring the Butter!
Are you surviving or thriving through this Spring Forward? Whatever you do, don’t run out of wine. Find us in the wine aisle, or just ask Alexa to “Open JaM Cellars”—she’ll text your local store right to your phone.
Want more ways to enjoy JaM Cellars at home? Just ask Alexa! Almost as easy as pouring a fresh glass of #ButterChardonnay, the new JaM Cellars skill will give you the down-low on our wines and where to get them. Plus, hear the JaM Cellars story straight from John and Michele, themselves, after all they ARE the “J” and “M” in JaM.
Sip while you listen. We think the wines taste even Butter with…
- A personal wine-troduction (see what we did there?) from John and Michele. They dish up all things amazing about Butter, Candy Dry Rosé, Toast Sparkling and JaM Cab
- Our voice activated WineFinder. Find your nearest Butter re-stock location and get it texted straight to your phone. WHAAAT?!
- And, who doesn’t want more Butter? Get a coupon for $2 off your next couple bottles of Butter. Still have a pal who hasn’t tried us yet? Get one for you and one for her! (subject to state regulations)
Who needs to log laptop time when our Alexa skill has everything you need in one easy-peasy voice command? So, crack open a bottle of #ButterChardonnay and ask Alexa to “Open JaM Cellars!!”, she might even pour you a glass 😉💛🍷.
Tag or DM us @JaMCellars to let us know how you like the new JaM Alexa skill, and what else you’d like to hear on there next!
July 22, 2020
July 22, 2020
July 22, 2020
July 15, 2020
June 24, 2020
June 24, 2020
June 24, 2020
June 20, 2020
May 20, 2020
May 20, 2020
- #JaMHappyHour (1)
- 4th Friday JaMSessions (3)
- 4th of July (1)
- BottleRock (4)
- Butter Chardonnay (9)
- Celebrations (1)
- Easy Entertaining (1)
- Events (6)
- Friendsgiving (1)
- Giveaways (2)
- Holidays (7)
- How-To's (1)
- JaM Cabernet (6)
- JaM Cellars, Napa (5)
- John and Michele (1)
- KAABOO Del Mar (1)
- Life Hacks (2)
- Live Music (2)
- Live Music JaMSessions (2)
- Memorial Weekend (1)
- Mother's Day (5)
- Playlists (1)
- Summer (7)
- Toast Sparkling (5)
- Wine Delivery (1)
- July 2020 (4)
- June 2020 (4)
- May 2020 (4)
- April 2020 (5)
- March 2020 (2)
- February 2020 (4)
- January 2020 (4)
- December 2019 (4)
- November 2019 (5)
- October 2019 (5)
- September 2019 (3)
- August 2019 (4)
- July 2019 (4)
- June 2019 (4)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (2)
- February 2019 (4)
- January 2019 (4)
- November 2018 (4)
- October 2018 (5)
- September 2018 (2)
- August 2018 (5)
- July 2018 (4)
- June 2018 (5)
- May 2018 (5)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (5)
- February 2018 (6)
- January 2018 (4)
- November 2017 (5)
- October 2017 (4)
- September 2017 (3)
- August 2017 (5)
- July 2017 (8)
- June 2017 (5)
- April 2017 (7)
- March 2017 (1)
- February 2017 (5)
- January 2017 (5)