Sip, smile and unwine-d...
Fall calls for smooth, silky, sippable wines that pair with your coziest sweater and candlelight mood. The newest member of the JaM Cellars family is an easy-going, kick-your-feet-up pinot noir. Smooth, juicy, and delish, we made 200 cases of this first vintage just for YOU! Pour, sip and put yourself in a pinot noir kinda mood:
• Queue up one of these nostalgic movies.
• Cozy up with a heated blanket.
• Make this triple cheese popcorn to snack on.
• Light a candle to set the mood.
Already craving a bottle? Visit the JaM Cellars tasting room in downtown Napa to savor a glass of your own and buy a bottle to take home, or order online at the JaMStore and let us bring the juicy goodness to you!
What’s ghouler than being ghoul? Ice cold Butter Chardonnay and “RockTober” at the JaM Cellars wine and music studio of course! It’s getting darker earlier, the wine is delicious, and the tunes are rockin’ from some of the best local and touring artists you know and love.
Settle in at our bar counter or grab a booth to cozy up as harvest weather cools things down outside. We’re pouring all of the JaM Cellars greatest hits from Butter Chardonnay, JaM Cabernet, Toast Sparkling, and Sugar Sweet White, plus exclusive Napa-only releases of sauvignon blanc, rosé, red blend and more!! The bands are ready to play and our JaMbassadors are ready to pour—let the show begin.
Want to stay in the know on the latest shows? You can always check the upcoming lineup on our Facebook events page! JaM out with us from 8pm to 10pm on Thursdays and 9pm to 11pm on Fridays and Saturdays. There’s nothing more haunting than having no seats left…so make sure you snag a reservation to be sure you can post up with us. See you there, JaMFans!
As sweater weather comes rolling in, we are soaking up every last bit of sun in downtown Napa at the JaM Cellars wine and music studio!
Pumpkin spice, who? The real fall vibes are on the JaM Cellars patio, savor every last drop of our top hits from creamy Butter Chardonnay, to juicy JaM Cab while listening to top touring and local artists! RSVP to save your spot, our JaMBassadors will be pumped to serve you something delicious.
You can always check our upcoming setlist at the wine and music studio in downtown Napa. We update our events page on Facebook regularly to keep you in the know. Mark down 5:15pm as the happiest hour - and get over here quick because we pour a complimentary “toast with Toast” every day!
If jet-setting to Napa isn’t in the cards, don’t worry, we’ll come to you! When you join the JaMClub, we ship wine regularly straight to your door so you can sip from your sofa - pants are optional.
Pop open your stash of Butter Chardonnay, JaM Cabernet, Toast Sparkling, or Sugar Sweet White and crank up the volume to Summer Festival JaMs poured by JaM Cellars on iHeart Radio. Just like that, you’ll have your own Napa vibe in true JaM style right from home. Whether you’re with us in person or in spirit, we can’t wait to raise a glass with you!
Grab your weekender, we’re making it easy-peasy to pack all the essentials for BottleRock weekend 2021! Let us be your guide to exactly what you need (and nothing you don’t) so that all you need to think about is where your next glass of Butter is coming from.
Rockstar-approved BottleRock essentials:
• Rules are rules…but who says we can’t be stylish about it? Purses, clutches, and totes (no backpacks please!) must be 12x12x6” or less. Opt for a stylish Butter-style crossbody that’s security-friendly AND keeps you cute while cruising through the entry gates!
• Stay hydrated, my friends. You’ll thank us tomorrow for the reminder to sip water between glasses of Butter. Reusable bottles up to 1L are welcome to the party, and you can fill ‘em up at water stations around the festival.
• Shop ’til you rock! Peep the 2021 Festival Fashion trends as inspo for your weekend outfits.
• Go on, spread out after you’ve rocked your heart out! Beach blankets and towels like these will keep you dirt-free during the downtime between sets.
• The sun doesn’t set on party rockers! Pack your #ButterSunnies, or peep your fav artists through these Butter colored glasses all weekend long.
• Keep that glow, girl. Non-aerosol sunscreen is a must, so grab a creamy sunscreen like Beach Bum sunscreen and find someone to help you get those shoulders. That’s what #FestieBesties are for, right?!
• Why wait for WiFi speeds? Get ahead of the game by downloading the festival app before you arrive. Pre-plan your stage routes so you don’t miss a single headliner! Pro tip: the JaMPad and the JaM Cellars main stage are your go-to’s.
All you need now is to get your Butter-licious self out here…we’re going BottleRock-ing! Make sure you’re following us on FB, Twitter and Insta for live festival updates. Snap your Butter-sippin’ #Selfies and tag #JaMCellars for a chance to get your own ‘grams reshared on the big screens! See you there, JaMFans!
Labor Day, already!? Someone needs to give summer a speeding ticket! Our motto: more wine and less laboring on Labor Day. Especially when it comes to the noms. Whip up something easy and delicious with these holiday weekend treats so you can just kick back and enjoy the last sips of summer.
• Make breakfast easy-breezy with a Toast-mosa and Overnight French Toast! Stick it straight in the oven and don’t move a muscle after that (except to top off your glass)—no mixing required!
• These Pimento Cheese Sliders are the perfect snackable app with your fav #SummerSipper—plus, they’re mini, which means you can have as many as you want!
• Put that leftover bread to use with this Summer Panzanella Salad—throw it in the cooler with your ButterCans on your way to the party. The travel time lets the bread soak up the dressing goodness on the way over. Yum!
• Sun’s out, buns out! No really, buns are out and these Bunless Burger Bites are IN.
The party don’t stop ’til the wine runs out…which could be a while thanks to all the online delivery options! Order up your fav #SummerSippers like Butter Chardonnay, Toast Sparkling, & Sugar Sweet White. Get them delivered right to your door or pick them up at your closest wine aisle. Soak up every last minute of your long weekend, no work required. Cheers to a deliciously-lazy Labor Day!
Hey BottleRockers, the official JaMPad lineup is finally HERE. And we are BRINGING it!
JaM with us at the #JaMPad, our very own acoustic stage and lounge at BottleRock Napa Valley. Acoustic sets and chats with Matt Nathanson, Big Freedia, Walk Off The Earth and more (yes, we’re totally name-dropping!) Plus grab all your fav sips Butter, JaM Cab, Toast Sparkling, NEW Sugar Sweet White, and the ultimate summer festival sip the SugarSpritz Watermelon wine-tail. If you’ve jammed with us before you’ll know, there just ain’t no party like a JaMPad party! Plus get scanned by a JaMbassador to enter to win BottleRock 2022 passes.
JaMPad JaMSessions happen between sets on the JaM Cellars main stage all afternoon long! Kicking off with Peter Harper at 1:45PM on Friday, and closing down the house Sunday at 7.15pm with The Alive. Plus we’ll be kicking back with some of JaM Cellars' main squeezes from #JaMHappyHour sessions like Mondo Cozmo, Sam Johnson, and Chris Pierce. Find us on the north end of the JaM Cellars main stage green under the beautiful Butter-yellow tent. Go on and build your schedule to make sure you don’t miss the best wine and music mash-up at the festival.
And, ‘cause we love you, even if you can’t be there IRL, we’ll be live-streaming the performances on @JaMCellars Facebook & Youtube. Follow us all weekend long on FB, YouTube and the ‘Gram.
While we’re BottleRockin’ all Labor Day weekend-long the JaM Cellars wine and music studio in downtown Napa will be closed from Friday, September 3rd through Monday, September 6th and reopening Tuesday, September 7th. Got post-BottleRock Blues? Get more live music every Thursday, Friday and Saturday! Check JaMSessions listings here or follow us on social. We do fill up fast, so reservations are recommended!
Darker mornings? Fall fashions in stores? Kids back to school? Hold up…we’re so not ready for summer to be over!
To slow things down, we’ve got wine-derful tips to max out your #SummerBucketList and savor every last sip of summer. Fill your govino, grab your ButterCans, and give summer a speeding ticket before sweater weather comes for us…
• Outdoor Oscars. Love the movies, but not ready to give up the outdoors? Build your own “dive-in” movie experience in your backyard, complete with a blow-up pool lounge, movie screen, plenty of movie-theatre candy and Sugar Sweet White!
• Root, root, root for the home team. Whether you’re watching on the field or streaming from home, grab some ButterCans and crackerjacks ‘cause nothing says “summer” like a good ol’ fashioned game of baseball and Butter! Gooo team!
• Star light, star bright. Set up a backyard “glampsite” complete with a chic teepee, plenty of blankets and some twinkle lights. Set up the s’mores station and keep a bottle of JaM Cab handy for a night of cozy stargazing with your babe or besties.
• Dance like no one is watching. Host your own SILENT DISCO with a group of your #festiebesties. Tell your pals to bring the Butter and have everyone plug in their headphones and tune into Summer Festival JaMs playlist poured by JaM Cellars on iHeart Radio!
• Sunsets are made for sipping. It's ok if you’ve slept in this summer because sunsets are the best. Cozy up with your sweetheart, grab a bottle of JaM Cab, and romance the evening away as the sun sets on your perfect summer season…
Have even better ways to sip summer longer? Share your #SummerBucketList with us @JaMCellars on Facebook and Instagram, But first, stock up on all the JaM Cellars wines you need to keep that summer state of mind to the very last drop.
Summer is in full swing here at the JaM Cellars wine and music studio in downtown Napa! The sun is shining, LIVE music is bumping Thursdays 8-10pm & Friday-Saturdays 9-11pm, and (of course) wine is pouring. All that’s missing is YOU! Join us for a little sipping, swooning and crooning with up-and-coming local and touring artists. August JaMSessions include:
Jared Harper will serenade us at the start the weekend…he might even play us his newest single, “All For Me” August 5th
Send Trails will kick off the weekend Aug 12th
Other incredible artists in August include: Highway Poets, Morgan Miles, Off The Record and more joining us in the wine and music studio.
Can’t make it to Napa for our in-person JaMSessions? Get a sip of JaMSessions wherever you are with our virtual JaMHappyHours on FB LIVE Live and the JaMHappyHour podcast! Just make sure your glasses are full with plenty of wine to cheers with. Find your closest bottle here!
July 25th is National Wine & Cheese Day which is really just the perfect excuse to open some JaM Cellars wine and make some super yummy, guilt-free (whaaat? It’s a Holiday!!), cheesy snacks. Right?!
Creamy’n’Spicy: Creami-licious Butter Chardonnay takes this spicy Jalapeño Popper Grilled Cheese to the next level cooling the heat of this grilled cheese while bringing out the baked lemon fruitiness of your fav chardonnay.
Berry Meaty: Rich, dark JaM Cab punches way above its weight with these Philly Cheese Steak Sliders. All about the fruit (think blueberries, blackberries and plums), JaM Cab brings out the juicy satisfying char flavors of the steak. Yum!
Sweet Tooth? Who doesn’t love a wine and cheese dessert pairing? This Perfect 5-Star No Bake Cheesecake brings out all delicate tropical-fruit flavors of Sugar Sweet White. Sweet never tasted so Mmmm Mmmm GOOD.
BottleRock Napa Valley is right around the corner (Sept. 3rd- 5th) and WE ARE STOKED to have our #FestieBesties by our side; Guns N’ Roses, Stevie Nicks, and Foo Fighters on the JaM Cellars Stage; and our fav JaM Cellars wines in hand.
Here’s how to get ready to rock, and make the most of your three delicious days in the Napa sunshine ...
Pre-Game: While you’re making travel plans, picking outfits and getting your fest plan in place, pour some creami-licious Butter and turn up Summer Festival JaMs on iHeart Radio, poured for your listening pleasure by JaM Cellars. Updated with the 2021 lineup, discover old and new favs to flex your summer vibe to.
Game-Plan Your Set List: First, the JaM Cellars Stage is home to the 2021 headliners. And to keep things rockin’ we’ll be pouring up-close and intimate JaMSessions at the JaM Cellars JaMPad at the other end of Silverado Green between main stage sets. Be sure to follow us on FB, Insta, and Twitter where we’ll be announcing the JaMPad JaMSession lineup in August!
Max out your fest experience with:
#LastSipofSummer: JaM Cellars headliners, melt-in-your-mouth Butter and berry-licious JaM Cab, will be poured throughout the festival. Plus grab the rest of the JaM Cellars lineup at the #JaMPad: poppable Toast Sparkling, sassy Sugar Sweet White and fest-spesh cocktail SugarSpritz Watermelon—all day long.
Experience it ALL: Get your zen on at the BottleRock Spa, refuel with gourmet bites from renowned Napa and California chefs, or channel your inner Martha Stewart at the Culinary Stage, and have a dance-off at the Silent Disco! AND as the sun sets, grab a glass of juicy JaM Cab to savor in the twilight at BottleRock AfterDark with Jimmy Eat World, Milky Chance and Chevy Metal playing the JaM Cellars Ballroom.
Up next!: After a post-BottleRock disco-nap, we’ll meet you at Ohana Fest, Dana Point September 24th -26th where we’ll be rocking out with Kings of Leon, Eddie Vedder, Pearl Jam and TONS of other amazing artists coming out to play. Check the full weekend lineup here!
We can’t wait to get our fest on with you all!
Pssst. In case you’re living under a ButterCan and didn’t hear that BottleRock is *SOLD OUT*, no fear! We still have plenty of chances for you to win passes! Simply follow us on FB, Insta, and Twitter, and sign up for our Scoop Newsletter to not miss a chance at winning.
September 22, 2021
September 22, 2021
September 22, 2021
August 25, 2021
August 25, 2021
August 19, 2021
August 13, 2021
July 21, 2021
July 21, 2021
July 21, 2021
- #JaMHappyHour (3)
- 4th Friday JaMSessions (3)
- 4th of July (1)
- Book Club / Reading List (1)
- BottleRock (5)
- Butter Chardonnay (12)
- Celebrations (3)
- Easy Entertaining (4)
- Events (8)
- Friendsgiving (3)
- Giveaways (2)
- Halloween (2)
- Holidays (10)
- How-To's (6)
- JaM Cabernet (8)
- JaM Cellars, Napa (6)
- John and Michele (1)
- KAABOO Del Mar (1)
- Life Hacks (2)
- Live Music (6)
- Live Music JaMSessions (5)
- Memorial Weekend (2)
- Mother's Day (5)
- Playlists (7)
- Recipe (7)
- Sugar Sweet White (2)
- Summer (10)
- Thanksgiving (3)
- Toast Sparkling (6)
- Wine Delivery (2)
- September 2021 (3)
- August 2021 (4)
- July 2021 (4)
- June 2021 (4)
- May 2021 (4)
- April 2021 (6)
- March 2021 (2)
- February 2021 (6)
- January 2021 (6)
- December 2020 (4)
- November 2020 (5)
- October 2020 (3)
- September 2020 (3)
- August 2020 (5)
- July 2020 (4)
- June 2020 (4)
- May 2020 (3)
- April 2020 (5)
- March 2020 (2)
- February 2020 (4)
- January 2020 (4)
- December 2019 (3)
- November 2019 (5)
- October 2019 (5)
- September 2019 (3)
- August 2019 (3)
- July 2019 (4)
- June 2019 (4)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (2)
- February 2019 (4)
- January 2019 (4)
- November 2018 (4)
- October 2018 (5)
- September 2018 (2)
- August 2018 (5)
- July 2018 (4)
- June 2018 (5)
- May 2018 (5)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (5)
- February 2018 (6)
- January 2018 (4)
- November 2017 (5)
- October 2017 (4)
- September 2017 (3)
- August 2017 (5)
- July 2017 (8)
- June 2017 (5)
- April 2017 (7)
- March 2017 (1)
- February 2017 (5)
- January 2017 (5)